As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Heroes of the Storm 2.0] the softest of wet farts

1939495969799»

• milk ducksmilk ducks High Mucky Muck Big Tits TownRegistered User regular
    edited May 2018
    They showed Diablo's Lightning Breath like 8 times in that promo and then didn't do anything with it?

I saw a guy who took Lightning Breath the other day on our team, and we were all laughing about it (he was, too). Like, when was the last time you saw someone take Lightning Breath as anything other than a joke? Actually saw the guy again a few drafts later and it was like "HEY IT'S LIGHTNING BREATH GUY!" He was a good sport about it.

milk ducks on
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    There's a Blizzard response on reddit that it will add an additive slow on hit or something like that, not much really

PSN SeGaTai
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    it has a stacking slow now, that was in some post or another i saw today.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Lightning Breath once had its place as a solid ultimate but then everyone realized the Apoc combo actually requires basically no mechanical skill to land and that was that.

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Lightning Breath once had its place as a solid ultimate but then everyone realized the Apoc combo actually requires basically no mechanical skill to land and that was that.

characters also used to be a lot slower on average, so walking up to the team and pressing breath assured you a lot of damage.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • milk ducksmilk ducks High Mucky Muck Big Tits TownRegistered User regular
  • Waffles or whateverWaffles or whatever Previously known as, I shit you not, "Waffen" Registered User regular
    Anyone have this problem before? Whenever a certain amount of heroes enter the screen, my game loses at least 50% of it's frame rate. its not graphics card related as it does it even with the game on the lowest of settings and only started doing this as of two patches ago.