Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Wrestling] 2017 goes to 8,760 hour time limit draw

• Masamune42Masamune42 Registered User regular
    Are they doing anything to entertain the folks in the Manhattan Center? Or is it just watching Raw on a TV and a 2 minute Undertaker spot?

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    Seth telling Jason he is over

• CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror This city now won't last the night Don't let it go without a fightRegistered User regular
    Roman is winning the Rumble I think.

Reigns/Lesnar is so utterly predictable that it would be a waste to use the Rumble to set it up.

Which means they probably will.

• ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    crwth wrote: »

I would have also accepted a sign about Le Femme Nikita or a reference to the Westminster Kennel Club.

ChillyWilly on
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
    PwnanObrienSproutMagellBloodsheedhailtothekaleMatevLBD_Nytetraynfacetious
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I would have preferred 'your dad is not the one who sucks, you are the one who sucks' , but I'll take it.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Much like Sanada, Sheamus needs to take an inch or two off the hawk.
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Well you're allowed to be wrong, it's fine.

Dex Dynamo on
    PwnanObrienDyvim TvarMagellReynoldsAndy JoeMs DapperNiryahailtothekaleWeedLordVegeta
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    Masamune42 wrote: »
    Are they doing anything to entertain the folks in the Manhattan Center? Or is it just watching Raw on a TV and a 2 minute Undertaker spot?

Quite a few tweets of people angry they spent $400 for tickets and they are watching RAW on a big screen.

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Much like Sanada, Sheamus needs to take an inch or two off the hawk.
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Well you're allowed to be wrong, it's fine.

Im not saying get rid of it, I just mean take a down a bit, also bring back the old mask.

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

It feels pretty ridiculous that they don't at least have some matches going on over there or something.

Did they really plan it this badly?

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
    Matev
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Oh, apparently there was a cruiserweight match just now at the Manhattan Center

Crippl3 on
    PwnanObrienXehalusShadowenMatevLBD_Nytetraynfacetious
    I was going to say, throw some guys from SmackDown, 205 and Raw over there and you can put on an entertaining card. Sucks those folks are getting shafted though.

• CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror This city now won't last the night Don't let it go without a fightRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Oh, apparently there was a cruiserweight match just now at the Manhattan Center

You're burying the lead here... The IcoPro banner is back!

LBD_Nytetrayn
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    PwnanObrienBloodsheedSproutShadowenfacetious
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    RESEM66517WTLFinals.jpg

The only thing missing from Sanada's look is championship gold.

WrIiiPW.png
    Sweeney TomVariableDex DynamoReynoldshailtothekaleMagellWeedLordVegetaDyvim TvarShadowen
    Putting Wyatt/Hardy in the smaller venue was the right move IMO, the tiny crowd just seems right for Matt's goofiness.

VariableCuvisTheConquerorPwnanObrienAndy JoeSproutWeedLordVegetaShadowenMatev
  • I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    "It seems as though a portion of Matt Hardy's soul is connecting with Sister Abagail" and Jesus fucking Christ I missed you J.R.

Andy JoeCuvisTheConquerorCrippl3WeedLordVegetaShadowenMatevLBD_Nytetrayn
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    What the hell was the point of that?

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Smart to use Bray's jump scare to transition between venues.

WrIiiPW.png
    Crippl3LBD_Nytetrayn
    Weird to me how they keep saying 'some of the biggest' superstars. I get why but it sounds funny.

"It seems as though a portion of Matt Hardy's soul is connecting with Sister Abagail" and Jesus fucking Christ I missed you J.R.

"Land Rover with a Mercedes engine" was a nice throwback.

PwnanObrienLBD_Nytetrayn
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Man, Torrie looks better now than before.

Andy JoeMatevLBD_Nytetrayn
    Cmon nicky

ReynoldsWhippyShadowen
    Jericho is wearing his NJPW shirt...

SproutBloodsheedPwnanObrienVariableJayrichoTransporterNiryaMagellWeedLordVegetaMatevfacetious
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    We’ve got a scarf-off here, people.

Andy Joe
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    It's nice to see Jericho back on his bullshit.

BloodsheedAndy JoeCrippl3Masamune42SproutPwnanObrienChillyWillyWeedLordVegetaMatevLBD_Nytetrayn
    Jericho is wearing his NJPW shirt...

Just broke down so much of his history to explain to someone why it was awesome he was wearing that shirt

A local indie just announced their next show, and there's a surprising number of people who are on this episode of Raw scheduled for it.

it8x4md6l2g8.jpg

ReynoldsShadowen
    I did not expect Elias to come out on top there.

CuvisTheConquerorAndy JoeMatevLBD_Nytetrayn
    I’m very glad the APA remembered their door.

ReynoldsCrippl3MatevLBD_NytetraynPresident Evil
    Wow, they fucked up baaaaaad.

BloodsheedReynoldsPwnanObrienAndy JoeWeedLordVegetaSweeney TomInvectivusMatev
  • ReynoldsReynolds Raving Rabbit Registered User regular
    Man, Flyin' Brian Jr. There's definitely a strong resemblance there.

OGueI9Q.gif
    Whippy
    I know it would have made for a much smaller audience, but maybe they should have just done the entire show at the Manhattan Center? Either that or just not go there.

This double arena stuff is a gimmick-y and it doesn't sound like it's working out well at all.

PwnanObrienAndy JoeCrippl3LockedOnTargetMatev
    XehalusWhippySweeney TomMagellCrippl3Dyvim TvarJayrichoMatevLBD_Nytetraynfacetious
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    guys we've got 25 years of wrestling

what's hours of waiting for more

• Lost CanuckLost Canuck Asst. To the Regional Minister Swindon: A Terrible Place to Not LiveRegistered User regular
    I choose to believe that JR and Lawler were both hit with the Million Dollar Dream.

QYW8SHm.jpg
    Team Swindon: Imagining a better life, in your town.
    holy shit Mike Bennet

Crippl3PwnanObrienShadowen
    Stop making Shawn do these things, he’s very tired.

This discussion has been closed.