As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Visiting Japan - What to see, what to bring?

AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
So, my Dad retired last year at 70, wanted to visit Japan, and my mom didn't want to go with him. He asked me if I would go, and I said yes. So, we're going in May, have passports, tickets, and hotel rooms in Tokyo, and now we need to figure out what to do and what we should take to make the trip easier. I'm hoping that there are some wonderful PAers here who can help me out. I've never visited a foreign country where English was not the primary language, so any advice would be great on what would make things easier. I'm also looking for suggestions on things we should see, because I have little clue on that as well.

PSN|AspectVoid

• Options
    NewblarNewblar Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    When you arrive make getting a SIM card one of your first priorities. I got mine in the airport even though it’s likely more expensive than in town as I was taking public transit to get to my hotel.

I’m assuming you’re arriving at narita airport and unfortunately it is far as fuck from the city. There are multiple options to take from the airport to the city and depending on which one you take you may only get partway to your destination (bus, NEX, Skyliner, taxi, etc). I arrived around 9pm and by the time I got through security many of those options weren’t running.

Getting around is much easier with google maps. Tokyo has an extensive subway system but there’s multiple owners and multiple entrances for different lines close by each other so can be a little tough if you don’t have data and arent familiar with the place.

I took the subway everywhere within Tokyo. They have English options on all the ticket machines and announce stop in English too. Taxi seemed to be pretty pricey and Im not confident I could get around using them as I found English to be very poor in general outside my hotel. If you absolutely need to take a car somewhere then use Uber. If taking a taxi get someone from your hotel to talk to the driver and write down in Japanese on pieces of paper the address of where you are going and where your hotel is.

If not using some sort of rail pass or daily pass then get a prepaid Pasmo or Suica card. They’re basically competitors but their cards work on pretty much any subway. I’m not familiar with it but there’s a way to get any remaining balance back. There are different fares depending on how far you’re going and it wastes a lot of time to figure this out and buy tickets so it’s much easier to use one of those cards.

Subways in general stop running somewhere in between 12 and 1 depending on the line. The city pretty much shuts down then.

7-11 and Family Mart convenience stores are everywhere. On any major sort of street you will be able to see at least two of them wherever you are. People buy lots of meals from them so they’re an easy way to fuel up.

Two things that really stood out for me was that people seemed to dress quite nicely in Tokyo and were super polite. I visited quite a few of the districts and I noticed it in all of them.

Other than a cellphone I can’t think of much else to recommend you bring. You can likely buy anything you need there if you forget anything or find you really need something.

Newblar on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Tokyo is pretty easy to get around in if you can't read Japanese, so I wouldn't worry much about that. How long are you in Japan for?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Baron DirigibleBaron Dirigible Registered User regular
    Newblar wrote: »
    Other than a cellphone I can’t think of much else to recommend you bring. You can likely buy anything you need there if you forget anything or find you really need something.
    Echoing this: we arrived two full days before our luggage (don't fly Air China!) and managed to get all of the necessities at a convenience store on our first night. If I'd needed a white shirt for whatever reason, I could have bought one of those, as well.

As chance would have it, I'll also be in Tokyo around May, although we haven't settled on our full itinerary yet so you're probably more well-prepared than we are. Are you only going to Tokyo? If there's any flexibility in your accommodations, or if you can manage a day trip, I'd really recommend taking a Shinkansen (bullet train) somewhere -- it's a really neat experience, and a good (and fast) way to see some more of the country. That said, Tokyo is a massive city already, with enough variety that you're not likely to run out of things to do regardless how long you're staying.

I'd need to look up what we actually did in Tokyo, but my main memories are about food, and I really don't think you can go wrong on that front. We went to Akihabara, of course, toward the end of our trip, but honestly unless you're a huge nerd and your father is really patient, you can probably afford to give it a wide berth. There's an amazing whiskey bar upstairs somewhere in Shinjuku that could be a good night out if either of you are into whiskey.

When we went, we only knew a word of Japanese, and that was honestly enough to get us much further afield than Tokyo. "Sumimasen" translates to 'sorry' / 'excuse me' and is basically the most useful word you can know over there. You may want to brush up on some other useful phrases, but it's by no means necessary to speak the language.

• Options
    NotYouNotYou Registered User regular
    If you and your dad enjoy cocktail culture, check this place out and get the 6 cocktail tasting set (not as high alcohol content as it sounds)
    http://genyamamoto.jp/bar_tokyo/English.html

It's amazing and showcases all the best things about japanese craft and care.

• Options
    CauldCauld Registered User regular
    Some great advice already. I've had a great time in Japan every time I've gone. The only specific piece of advice I'll give is that getting cash from an ATM isn't as easy as it is most places. I usually had to go to a 7-11 to find one that would let me get money (even with a visa branded ATM card)

• Options
    So, we'll be there for around 2 weeks. Our flight lands (at Narita) on the afternoon of May 2nd and we leave the afternoon of May 15th, so we're actually going to be there for part of Golden Week.

Our current travel ideas once we arrive is a JR Rail Pass since our hotel is a 5-10 minute walk from a JR station, though I'm a bit unsure how good a deal it is since I don't know how much train/bus/etc passes cost.

My cell phone should be fine. I use Google's Project Fi for service, and its straight up supported in Japan. I switched to it last year when Verizon decided to put limits on video streaming over wifi, and bought a Pixel through Google, so it's fully unlocked and good to go.

As for Hotel, we're semi-locked in I guess. My dad had millions of frequent flyer miles and hotel points, so our travel to Japan is on that, meaning we're pretty much just paying taxes for the hotel and flight. My company also allows me to get reimbursement on vacation travel (one of my benefits for being with the company so long) so we can afford to get away from Tokyo for a day or two without feeling like its costing us money. So, while we'd prefer to keep it cheep by staying at our Tokyo hotel, we don't need to.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Bring deodorant.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    If you're planning on mostly Tokyo you probably wouldn't recoup the cost of a two week JR pass. Topping up a Suica or Pasmo card is straightforward and can be done at any station. If you plan on doing a few day trips outside of Tokyo it's a different story.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Samurai_KittySamurai_Kitty PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I used a Suica card to get around Tokyo without much problem.

Things we did in Tokyo that were nice/fun/interesting:
    traditional tea ceremony (examples: https://www.imperialhotel.co.jp/e/tokyo/facility/tokoan.html and http://www.keioplaza.com/offers/tea.html)
    Meiji Shrine and Imperial Garden
    Sensoji Temple
    Tokyo Tower
    Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
    Edo-Tokyo Museum
    Japanese Sword Museum (https://www.touken.or.jp/english/)

Japanese phrases we found helpful to know:
    Sumimasen - sorry, excuse me, get waitstaff's attention, use before asking for directions on the street
    Arigato - thank you (said a lot when buying stuff)
    ______ wa doko desu ka? - where is the ______ ? (used this by pointing at addresses, place names, etc)

• Options
    SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
    This is a guide I made after a few friends asked me similar questions about going to Japan.

Suica cards are great, and super easy to use (all the kiosks are multilingual, and at every station bar rural ones).

Conversational English is somewhat uncommon outside of hotels even in Tokyo, but travelling somewhere with little of the language (which I've done a lot now) isn't as rough as it sounds, and you quickly pick up how much you can get by with pointing, gestures, and what few common phrases are known. It helps that Japan has a lot of little conveniences like pictures on menus and vending machines, too.

I would recommend a day trip or so outside of Tokyo - the city is almost a country in itself culturally, and rural Japan, even just the small Edo-era towns scattered about, can be breathtaking. Nagano was one of my favourites, and is 2h from Tokyo.

Suriko on
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    #1 Thing I'm glad I brought is a portable Usb Battery bank, it was great for keeping my portable Wi-Fi and phone alive. I got a cheap one on Amazon and it held 10 phones charges, with two ports to charge both items at once.

Another thing you can do if your paranoid like me is download the Google map to your phone offline, so you can still navigate without internet should that happen for whatever reason. Also, the Google Translation app is garbage for spoken words, but it has a feature to translate signs with pictures taken. So if you encounter a sign with no English you can determine what it means.

I never really had to speak to people except with buying things, and I found some helpful English speakers at train stations, often employees who can help at info counters will speak English. Also, at service counters some stations sell discounted visitor train passes, all you need is to present a passport.

• Options
    Eego-ga Wakatimas-ka is "do you understand English"

• Options
    Oh and the Google Photo app is fantastic for backing up photos if you plan to take a lot of photos but don't have much space to save them on a phone or whatever. I use to it back up all my photos and it's just useful in daily life too.

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    I've recently been making a habit of visiting Japan every two years. In 2013, I went with my sister and mom to Kyoto. In 2015, I made a solo trip to Tokyo and wrote up a Google doc with my experiences here. And then last November, I visited Tokyo for a few days to do some shopping and stock up on nerdy goods. I made two day trips while I was there to get out of Tokyo, one to Kamakura and one to Odawara and Hakone. (I wonder if I should update that document with info from my most recent visit.) My sister gave me a link to this blog entry to help my planning. So yeah, if you're planning on spending two weeks in the Tokyo area, you can definitely find at least a week's worth of areas to visit in the local areas accessible from the Tokyo Metro, and plenty more in a one- or two-hour's train ride from Tokyo.

And I guess it's a good thing that this thread came up: if I continue my trend of making a visit every two years, I guess I should get a rechargable rail card instead of needing to buy tickets every time I need to take the subway or train.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Man, there is a lot of good stuff here, and all of you are awesome people for helping me out with this. @Suriko that guide is excellent and thank you so much for passing it on. I had no idea Japan was a cash society and had been planning on just relying on using a credit card. @MrBlarney your guide is a great reference for things to see in Tokyo. Thank you for passing it along as well.

We'll definitely be going outside of Tokyo on some day trips. My father wants to see Mt Fuji and I want to spend a day in Kyoto, so that's two round trips at the very least. Our hotel is in Shinagawa on a 5 to 10 minute walk to a station on the Tokaido Shinkansen, so we have easy access in and out of the city. Does anyone happen to know of a good fair calculator so we can see if a JR rail pass is worth it?

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    Baron DirigibleBaron Dirigible Registered User regular
    AspectVoid wrote: »
    Does anyone happen to know of a good fair calculator so we can see if a JR rail pass is worth it?
    http://www.hyperdia.com/en/

Hyperdia was a life-saver while I was over there — I didn’t use it for fares, so much, but it’s really easy to plan trips using it.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    So, we'll be there for around 2 weeks. Our flight lands (at Narita) on the afternoon of May 2nd and we leave the afternoon of May 15th, so we're actually going to be there for part of Golden Week.

Our current travel ideas once we arrive is a JR Rail Pass since our hotel is a 5-10 minute walk from a JR station, though I'm a bit unsure how good a deal it is since I don't know how much train/bus/etc passes cost.

My cell phone should be fine. I use Google's Project Fi for service, and its straight up supported in Japan. I switched to it last year when Verizon decided to put limits on video streaming over wifi, and bought a Pixel through Google, so it's fully unlocked and good to go.

As for Hotel, we're semi-locked in I guess. My dad had millions of frequent flyer miles and hotel points, so our travel to Japan is on that, meaning we're pretty much just paying taxes for the hotel and flight. My company also allows me to get reimbursement on vacation travel (one of my benefits for being with the company so long) so we can afford to get away from Tokyo for a day or two without feeling like its costing us money. So, while we'd prefer to keep it cheep by staying at our Tokyo hotel, we don't need to.

Yeah, if your phone plan is supported in Japan you should be good. It's what we did when we visited.

One thing about the JR Pass, is that if you do decide to go for it, I think you need to actually get the pass before you arrive. It's meant to be for foreign visitors, so there were complications if you wanted to get one after you arrive. I'm not sure if that's still the case, though.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Indeed you need to get the JR pass ahead if time. We were talking last night and decided we'd prefer more trips out of Tokyo then just staying in Tokyo. Current idea list is:

Fuji
    Kyoto
    Osaka
    Yokohama
    Kanazawa
    Kamakura
    Nikko
    Takayama

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    If you're going to Osaka, you could take a half-day or so and check out Nara. It's a rather unique place, imo. What to expect:
    56304ba243262_563039cb45c86_429239015.jpg

Steam profile
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    A friend and I are planning a trip to Tokyo and Kyoto in the fall, so this thread has been super useful.

Thanks everyone!

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    You might want to set aside a couple of days for Osaka and Kyoto (and Nara if you go there). One of those cities should have a hotel that you can use your dad's points in.

edit- also, this is anecdotal, but I've heard that traveling during Golden Week can be a bit of a pain. You might want to use those days for Tokyo stuff, maybe Yokohama.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Skeith wrote: »
    You might want to set aside a couple of days for Osaka and Kyoto (and Nara if you go there). One of those cities should have a hotel that you can use your dad's points in.

You can do Osaka, Nara, and Kyoto all from the same location, too. As in, if you do make it a multi-day thing, you have your hotel in one of Osaka/Kyoto, and then grab a train to the others and back when you're done.

Steam profile
  • Options
    cckerberoscckerberos Registered User regular
    We'll definitely be going outside of Tokyo on some day trips. My father wants to see Mt Fuji and I want to spend a day in Kyoto, so that's two round trips at the very least. Our hotel is in Shinagawa on a 5 to 10 minute walk to a station on the Tokaido Shinkansen, so we have easy access in and out of the city. Does anyone happen to know of a good fair calculator so we can see if a JR rail pass is worth it?

Round trip from Tokyo to Kansai on the Shinkansen is roughly equivalent to the cost of a 1 week JR rail pass. You should absolutely get one if you're planning to go to Kyoto.

cckerberos.png
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, Kyoto's a really good operations base to visit Osaka and Nara as well. It's worth spending a few days in the region. I'm obliged to mention Fushimi Inari if you do go to Kyoto, it's like a reflex.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    BasarBasar IstanbulRegistered User regular
    I'll be in Japan on August 18-25, what a great thread! Thanks to everyone for their insight and tips!

i live in a country with a batshit crazy president and no, english is not my first language

• Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    You have to buy your JR pass before you get there and then collect it in the train station and they make a pass for you that you have to show at the station when you’re getting on the train.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    Lotta great advice here, I've been living here for 15 years now and I'd definitely recommend getting a Suica card and filling it up with cash, it's infinitely easier then buying tickets at every station and you can often use it to buy stuff from convenience stores or even just vending machines on the street. Personally I'd recommend going to see Nikko it is breathtakingly beautiful... if you are going south instead then Kyoto. Osaka is nearby and if you got lots of time it's good to see, but honestly Nara/Kyoto is so much better that on a limited time schedule I'd just spend more time there.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Everyone in here covered most the stuff I'd say.

But I'll also just say: Don't overplan. There's so much to see just by walking around. If you overplan you may miss all sorts of stuff that you would just stumble on otherwise. Tokyo is like sensory overload. There will always be something to do/see with no schedule at all.

Kyoto is great for that too since you can just walk on into the shrines. Just check out a map, pick a direction and start seeing.

• Options
    So, I spoke with my dad some more, and one of the things we agreed we should do is stay at a Ryokan for a night. Anyone have advice on what we should look for, things to keep in mind when/if we do?

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    GarickGarick Registered User regular
    Well, personally I'd look for a Ryokan with a natural hot spring instead of a man made one, but that's really up to you. Hope you don't have any tatoo's or you can't enter! Oh, and hope you are totally up for getting buck nekkid with your dad and a bunch of other old guys because there are no swimsuits allowed in the hot springs.

• Options
    BartholamueBartholamue Registered User regular
    Don't hesitate to go up the Shinjuku gov't building. The view was incredible.

Steam- SteveBartz Xbox Live- SteveBartz PSN Name- SteveBartz
  • Options
    SurikoSuriko AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018

Oh, on that note: Tokyo Skytree is very cool, and gives a great perspective of just how vast the Tokyo metropolis is. There's a separate line for tourists which is usually much shorter, with passport as proof. Try going on a weekday though; lines for it can get pretty intense (as with... pretty much everything in Japan).

Edit: Found a list of festivals for May. Worth a look to see if any sound interesting and fit into your itinerary.

Suriko on
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Suriko wrote: »

Oh, on that note: Tokyo Skytree is very cool, and gives a great perspective of just how vast the Tokyo metropolis is. There's a separate line for tourists which is usually much shorter, with passport as proof. Try going on a weekday though; lines for it can get pretty intense (as with... pretty much everything in Japan).

Edit: Found a list of festivals for May. Worth a look to see if any sound interesting and fit into your itinerary.

I'll second the Shinjuku government building if you want an areal view of Tokyo. The way I see it, your options are the Sky Tree (insanely long line-up and costs) or the government building (no lineup and free).

sig.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    As others have said, don't worry about getting around. A lot of Japanese people speak English, and those who don't are still so insanely polite and friendly they'll try to figure out what you're saying and help you anyway. There are also neighbourhood maps displayed near touristic areas. And the subway is very easy to get around, with stations labelled by line name and incrementally-increasing number (so if your hotel is at M-2 and you want to visit a temple at M-8, just take the subway in increasing direction for six stations).

I spent two weeks in Japan with these four phrases:
    • Konichua (hello)
    • Ay (yes)
    • Arigato gozailmas (thank you very much)
    • Sayonara (goodbye)
    It's insane how many conversations you can navigate with such a basic vocabulary (and a lot of pointing).

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    I used a Suica card to get around Tokyo without much problem.

Things we did in Tokyo that were nice/fun/interesting:
    traditional tea ceremony (examples: https://www.imperialhotel.co.jp/e/tokyo/facility/tokoan.html and http://www.keioplaza.com/offers/tea.html)
    Meiji Shrine and Imperial Garden
    Sensoji Temple
    Tokyo Tower
    Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
    Edo-Tokyo Museum
    Japanese Sword Museum (https://www.touken.or.jp/english/)

I want to add the Tokyo zoo. When I went they had pandas, elephants, penguins, kangaroos, giraffes, hippos, and a host of other exotic animals I had never even heard of, much less seen in real life. Definitely worth an afternoon, especially if your hometown doesn't even have a zoo at all (as mine doesn't).

sig.gif
  • Options
    It's also pretty close to a bunch of museums. You could easily spend a whole day poking around Ueno.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    edited February 2018
    I can't recommend much since I only ended up with one day off each time I went to Tokyo for work, but...

Cheap things you can do I highly recommend if you've got a day to just wander around:
    • Take the Yamanote Line around. It runs in a big circle through a large number of different neighborhoods. If something looks interesting, get off, wander around, then jump back on or return where you came from. Just don't go anywhere near rush hour unless you want to get crammed in with people. It'll still get pretty crowded between the right stops even on off hours. From where I was staying, I'd transfer onto it at Shinjuku station.
    • Shibuya is pretty crazy busy and just people watching and wandering around the shops is fun. Visit the famous scramble crossing you see in all the movies. It makes Times Square look like the village square. If you're in the mood for something quiet, check out the Meiji Shrine, which has a huge park surrounding it. Also, the Imperial Gardens are quite pretty.
    • Go to Harujuku on the weekend and check out both the tiny shops in the random little alleys, and all the street fashion. Again, people-watching is entertaining all on its own. Stop in at random restaurants for meals--I never found a bad one. When I went there was a random parade, and some kind of protest march aside from all the street fashion. People watching! Just as a warning, the train station off the Yamanote line here is a complete clusterfuck. An organized clusterfuck, because Japan, but it can get crazy crowded.
    • Akihabara: where you go for all your electronics needs. Also has a bunch of anime-themed cafes if you want the novelty of paying too much money to sit in a Gundam-themed cafe. (Personally, I was satisfied laughing at the menu without ever entering). There's a building there that's basically like a 13 story Fry's--prices were high, but it was still interesting to see the Japanese take on a familiar experience. I got some great noodles somewhere here at a random little shop. If none of that sounds interesting, skip it. Pretty much for geeking out.
    • Thirding on the recommendation to visit the Shinjuku government building. It's free, and the views are incredible. Quite close to the train station too, as I recall.

Something we wanted to try but didn't have the chance to do was visit the Mikasa: an old WW1 vintage pre-dreadnought battleship. If you're into military equipment/history, it may be of interest. Something else the locals recommended that we didn't have time to do was go out to the countryside to get Nagashi Soumen--flowing noodles.

For transportation, I preferred using the limousine buses to and from the airport, and the train/subway system around town, occasionally leavened by using a taxi. Even knowing very little Japanese it wasn't hard to work my way around thanks to Google Maps (which a few years back wasn't quite up to current American standards). Another option for airport transport is taking a subway to a major hub, and then taking one of the direct line trains to and from the airport. You'll need to purchase specific tickets for the latter, you can't just use your normal pass for it. Note that you need to buy your tickets for the limousine bus ahead of time as well. At the airport there should be a row of kiosks, one of which will sell the tickets. Locally (going to the airport), there's usually a person that will show up before the bus arrives that will sell you a ticket. Note that he may not be able to make much change, and he almost certainly cannot take a credit or debit card! As I recall, you could buy the train tickets at the kiosks in the station when going from your local hub to the airport, but I may be remembering incorrectly.

Something to be aware of is that each of the rail companies has their own entrances/exits/stations. This can actually be beneficial if you know which rail line you need to take, since it narrows down where you need to go in huge stations like Shinjuku station. For the most part, make sure you know what line and direction you're trying to get to, and follow the signs. It's a bit stressful, but I was never actually lost, and there's plentiful signage.

As a warning, they use different cell phone bands than the US. At the time I went, my cell phone basically didn't work over there, so I had to rely on a wifi hotspot that I rented for a pretty silly amount per day. But it was convenient enough, so whatever! Just make sure to do your research and make sure your cell phone will work when you rent a SIM, or that you have a fallback plan.

If you need to withdraw money, all the 711s have ATMs that at least a few years back were compatible with US credit cards (and presumably debit cards?).

There are Japanese phrasebook apps that provide basic things like "where is the bathroom", "please", "thank you", "excuse me", "my hovercraft is full of eels", etc. I highly recommend getting one and memorizing at least the basics before you go. You can get by without, but it will smooth things over considerably. Just be aware that not everyone speaks English, especially as you start getting out of the touristy areas. That's when knowing a few key phrases can be helpful. :)

An important detail to remember is that Japan is much more cash-based than the US. Credit cards are usable for big expenses like hotel stays, and they'll probably take your credit card at the airport when you rent a SIM or wifi hotspot, but prepare to use cash everywhere else, especially when you're dropping into a random little restaurant or shop. In general, expect most day-to-day expenses like food, transportation, and and souvenirs to be in cash.

Have fun! I had a great time in Japan, even if I spent too much of it working. And the food is fantastic.

Orca on
  • Options
    Mr KhanMr Khan Not Everyone WAHHHRegistered User regular
    Random thing to note is that they have a ban on steroids, including steroidal inhalers if anyone in your traveling party uses one.

7-11s are your friend. ATMs that'll get you cash (albeit with some hefty transaction fees), good food. Sake in little juiceboxes.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Wife and I are considering a Japan trip this year (or if not, in the next couple of years), so I was thrilled to see all of the good advice in this thread! Thank you!

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G