As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hella [Chat]

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    mount & blade in a nutshell

tumblr_p2vorxGCMl1tzofdno1_540.jpg

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    e22ulaxsaeyu.jpg

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    the standard olds' "kids phones grumble grumble" argument could be countered with a torrent of "people meet their grandkids for the first time over skype" imgur posts but honestly the prime argument is, a world where you can be shown boobs in a different country, instead of being restricted to those in the same post address, is an immeasurably better one

Medicens Sans Frontiers should totally name themselves Boobs Without Borders.

Way more likely to see those charitable donations.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    gmail app froze on my phone but it won't let me turn my phone off or bring up the shutdown screen or force quit the app??? what do

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I'm usually a very loving person, as you all well know

But I feel like if we just spent the next 20 years or so pushing people off of the edge of stuff they thought it was a good idea to sit on, we'd solve a problem

I'm not sure what the problem is, but we'd solve it!

• Options
    okay friends be healed by this image

tumblr_p2kiv5uNdT1v6lyhao1_540.jpg

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Mondo Mascots is running a series of tweets about the yurukyara used as mascots by prisons in Japan and they're adorable embodiments of the total institutions of criminal incarceration

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    nevermind i whooped that phones ass

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    someone generated a fake coachella lineup with a neural net bot

lct3vn4l1qnr.jpg

@tav how many of these bands have you seen

• Options
    I would definitely listen to a band called Lab Raid

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Shawshank Redemption, but all the characters are replaced with anthropomorphic animals

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    also that convo earlier about emotional intimacy and friendships was interesting to me b/c I am a person who has deeply loving and emotionally connected/open friendships that prob actually exceed the level of emotional intimacy that Pinecone and I have , simply because he hasn't been around as long, even though he and I have sex and I don't have sex with anyone else (though my other friendships are often physically affectionate in nonsexual ways).

Like, I feel like sex opens up a door to another KIND of emotional intimacy that is intrinsically linked to physical intimacy, but that doesn't necessarily bump my level of overall emotional intimacy with a person to another level or something.

So which bars are you filling, here

Young lady you're behind schedule on ticking off some of these cheevos

• Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Oh, which reminds me.

As part of my whole impending birthday I decided to look up my first crush.

The lead singer of Kidney Thieves.

https://youtu.be/1q5e7d7GKw0

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Oh Japan where your death row inmates live in perpetual florescent hell not knowing the day and just at some point the jailers come in and then you hang.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Shawshank Redemption, but all the characters are replaced with anthropomorphic animals

I wish I could tell you Andy got away from The Hyenas.

I wish I could tell you that.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Alazull wrote: »
    Oh, which reminds me.

Too good for Shirley Manson eh

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

"Would it help if I told them I wasn't homosexual?"
    "Neither are they. Have to be human first ... and they don't qualify."

• Options
    The last thing you see before the solitary confinement door slams shut is Waka-Pi's cold, dead eyes, reflecting the emptiness of your own spirit back upon you

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    I would definitely listen to a band called Lab Raid

I'm still waiting for slaw bomb's debut album

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    The last thing you see before the solitary confinement door slams shut is Waka-Pi's cold, dead eyes, reflecting the emptiness of your own spirit back upon you

w

what

• Options
    Oh, which reminds me.

Too good for Shirley Manson eh

Look she was like maybe number four.

I wasn't able to watch MTV unrestricted until 2002 to give you some context.

• Options
    i'm not sure i was still watching mtv by 2002

• Options
    though a defining memory of my childhood in the 80s and early 90s was having mtv just on all day long in the living room

• Options
    I'm still being tended to by a very caring and very brave Ladyfriend

I say brave because literally everyone in this house aside from her is sick, so to intentionally expose yourself to this suggests either bravery or insanity

And I trust that I'm luckier than to land on "insane" twice >_>

• Options
    desc wrote: »

w

what

read my posts gosh

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

What was on in 2002? Reality Bites ended ... Celebrity Deathmatch?

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

I say brave because literally everyone in this house aside from her is sick, so to intentionally expose yourself to this suggests either bravery or insanity

most likely by the time anyone else is showing symptoms she's also been exposed if you've all been in the same house any length of time

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

i pretty much never watched celebrity deathmatch

i thought it was very stupid

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I read an article today about someone who interviewed several hundred teens about their social media habits, and found that overall most kids would MUCH rather see their friends in person than online, so long as it was in an unstructured way, but also overall their parents had various rules that prevented this from being possible (kids were overscheduled so there wasn't any time for socialization, kids weren't allowed to walk or drive far from home alone, kids were allowed to have friends over/go to friends' houses but were always supervised during such visits, etc.)

checkmate, olds

The stories of my friends baby sister (14 year old) is like listening to an foreign culture at time.

Cleric, you are hitting towards mid 20's.

You are reaching the adulthood.

You are the old.

I'm 22 ! that's still early 20s thanks very much! you guys called Hakkes a bab until she was like 26 or something !!

you filed your own taxes

ur an old

• Options
    Further context, I graduated high school in 2006.

So, y'know.

I was a high school freshman, and an attractive woman splashing about in a milk bath was more than this poor country boy had ever seen, y'all.

For whatever reason Gwen Stefani is number two on that list.

• Options

So, y'know.

I was a high school freshman, and an attractive woman splashing about in a milk bath was more than this poor country boy had ever seen, y'all.

i was at this show in like 1995 when no doubt was a small enough band that they were opening for bush and they played a set in our hometown record store before the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaTib-pCRoE

• Options

It was supposed to be stupid.

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    I have baked goods from my dad sitting downstairs at the front desk of my apartment but I'm wearing pajamas and don't want to leave my apartment

but millionaire shortbread

hmmmmm

what to do....

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Loading...?

This might be Crypt of the Nedcrodancer or it might not be there is literally no way for me to tell. Does this tag even work who knows.

• Options

most likely by the time anyone else is showing symptoms she's also been exposed if you've all been in the same house any length of time

Listen, you and I both how germs actually work

Which really makes her kindness all the more commendable ... or insane >_>

• Options

It was supposed to be stupid.

so i was right

• Options
    credeiki wrote: »
    I have baked goods from my dad sitting downstairs at the front desk of my apartment but I'm wearing pajamas and don't want to leave my apartment

but millionaire shortbread

hmmmmm

what to do....

this is a moment everyone reaches at some point in their lives

do you just go down in your pajamas

there's no turning back once you do

but it is so liberating

• Options

So, y'know.

i was at this show in like 1995 when no doubt was a small enough band that they were opening for bush and they played a set in our hometown record store before the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaTib-pCRoE

For reference Chanus is the guy staring vacantly at the camera at the very beginning.

• Options

Listen, you and I both how germs actually work

Which really makes her kindness all the more commendable ... or insane >_>

benards what i'm saying is it's already too late

This discussion has been closed.