Options

The [NFL] officially blows ass.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    the toronto bon jovis

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Jars wrote: »
    the toronto bon jovis

Shouldn't that be New Jersey (or at least Philadelphia)?

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Look, 90% of my humor comes from the Simpsons

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

This is the only actual reason I can think of for the XFL to exist

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yes the world needs more Jared Lorenzen.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yes the world needs more Jared Lorenzen.

There's always more of Jared Lorenzen. Although I feel like I remember hearing him doing some kind of fitness thing

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    P90X-Battleship Edition.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I hate that the mobile Madden game centers around Tom Brady.

Brady all over and there's a quick upgrade that makes him the QB of your team.

Not everybody likes Tom Brady, damn it.

• Options
    mcp wrote: »
    I hate that the mobile Madden game centers around Tom Brady.

Brady all over and there's a quick upgrade that makes him the QB of your team.

Not everybody likes Tom Brady, damn it.

Other than that it's actually a decent game.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    admanb wrote: »
    I think we're all missing a key and very significant advantage the XFL will have:

The Patriots won't be in it.

"Everyone in the XFL will be Patriots" - Vince McMahon, probably.

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    I think we're all missing a key and very significant advantage the XFL will have:

This probably isn't far from the truth.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Just grit all over the field.

So much grit.

• Options
    Nobody taller than 5'11" and darker than Marcus Mariota.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular

oh no there's vomit everywhere how did this happen

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Masamune42Masamune42 Registered User regular
    Pfft, you can't have 8 teams win the championship every year. Well... actually, it Vince so maybe you can...

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    There will be only one winner each year

America

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    If Vince is the sole owner of all eight teams, does he present the championship trophy to himself?

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    If Vince is the sole owner of all eight teams, does he present the championship trophy to himself?

Hell no. He makes a celebrity he can afford to get present the trophy to him.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »

Steven Seagal every year.

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Triple Threat match at FootballMania for the title.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

It’ll be Trump, just so he can go “Finally, a football champion that America can finally believe in, unlike those kneeling sons of bitches in the NFL, amirite?”

The crowd of 100 people will eat this up.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    XFL 2.0 should have no place kickers. Do a free kick for all kick offs, and field goals and PATs have to be done by the punter.

Related but I forgot about Kick-Tac-Toe for Pro Bowl week. That was fun.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    The Pro Bowl is so worthless.

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    I heard they were not tackling, and thought they meant "not tackling hard," I didn't know they just didn't tackle anymore

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    When I saw that the refs were blowing the play dead the moment a player got wrapped up I switched to the NHL All-Star game, which is actually 3 games in a mini tournament with each division having a team and the games being 3-on-3 for two periods each. It'd be nice if there was a bit more physical play, but its definitely more fun to watch, imo.

• Options
    They were literally not tackling or playing defense until they were.

You could see how surprised Goff was when he got stripped because he wasn't actually expecting defense.

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    They were literally not tackling or playing defense until they were.

You could see how surprised Goff was when he got stripped because he wasn't actually expecting defense.

Yeah only caught the 4th quarter, the transition from "eh, give you a hug I guess" to full on hits and defense right at the end was pretty great.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    How shocking
    Sarcastically said

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    5% above the league average ain’t nothing..especially when you factor in all the cheating the Patriots do.

Marathon on
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I hope the XFL wins

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    you see the patriots are so much better than everyone else that the other team ends up committing penalties trying to keep up

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    I need a source on that chart, mostly so I can see where the Cowboys fall on it.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    TITANS UP

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    That seems like a weird way to calculate it

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    is that 5% all their Super Bowl appearances

• Options
    I just got a headline that Andrew Luck is close to throwing.

Well that's a good sign for a quarterback.

That he can almost throw a football again.

• Options
    It is essentially a rite of passage for NFL fans to complain about the ambiguity of what is and isn't a catch, and Commissioner Roger Goodell has apparently heard the gripes.

"I'm not just somewhat concerned, I am concerned," he said Monday when talking about the catch rule during an interview

I hope so

• Options
    Alex Smith traded to Washington

• Options
    Hours ago I got an alert that said Cousins would sign the franchise tag a third time and now he's gonna be moving on most likely.

This discussion has been closed.