Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Kawase Hasui [chat]

• Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    Everyone so often I remember "Torn" was a cover and get irrationally upset.

wait, what the fuck is this?

https://open.spotify.com/track/3Ko0HG4tuWVE7Q9do59z4m

• FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Imagine open world PvP you can only opt in to

Now imagine you have a trebuchet in your inventory you can drop instantly and start bombarding your enemies

Now imagine 200 people are fighting over a single bridge and you're manning the trebuchet

go on

Nova_C wrote: »
    "I'm arresting you for failing to check yourself. You have the right to wreck yourself."
  • override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    Imagine you ARE a trebuchet

Hahnsoo1AresProphet
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular

Now imagine you have a trebuchet in your inventory you can drop instantly and start bombarding your enemies

Now imagine 200 people are fighting over a single bridge and you're manning the trebuchet

go on

Its just bonkers. MMO fights where the battle lines goes on beyond draw distance in either direction. The zone you fight over is massive. Easily 30 minutes to travel across the entire thing on a fast horse.

AresProphet
    Then the Emperor shows up and 10v1s a bunch of kids.

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Please everyone

Put your thoughts towards helping me in my time of need

We need to come together as a group and use the power of our minds to ensure that Siglet takes a long afternoon nap today

redxHahnsoo1DoodmannElkibloodyroarxx21stCenturyspool32override367JacobkoshVanguardknitdanArchtyrannusBeNarwhalvisiblehowl
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Please everyone

We need to come together as a group and use the power of our minds to ensure that Siglet takes a long afternoon nap today

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Take my energy, SIG!

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    bloodyroarxxPowerpuppiesEddyvisiblehowl
  • AresProphetAresProphet I see a darkness in my fate I'll drive my car without the brakesRegistered User regular

go on

I couldn't handle just how insignificant any individual is during the large scale battles

That and the entire combat system revolves around having infinite sustain and whoever has a bad streak of procs loses

Otherwise it is probably the most pure fun I've had in MMO PvP. As opposed to fun-only-in-victory.

oh, gimme some time
    show me the foothold from which I can climb
    yeah, when I feel low
    you show me a signpost for where I should go

go on

I couldn't handle just how insignificant any individual is during the large scale battles

That and the entire combat system revolves around having infinite sustain and whoever has a bad streak of procs loses

Otherwise it is probably the most pure fun I've had in MMO PvP. As opposed to fun-only-in-victory.

Did you play during the earliest phases of the game when there was no knock-down protection and a single Sorcerer could Dark Shard lock someone to death?

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    cB557zepherin
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx Spicy Rudolph Registered User regular
    Guys, my 2 weeks is in.

I'm getting a job I can walk to on the 12th.

Let's do it.

Make. Time.
    AiouaHahnsoo1So It GoesDarkPrimuscredeikidescDelmainspool32zepherinBeNarwhal
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    errybody get them jobsssssss

(my big interview is on the 7th :eek:)

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    jungleroomxEvil Multifariouscredeikiknitdanspool32BeNarwhal
  • BogartBogart I Will Cure You Registered User, Moderator mod
    Torn may be a cover but the Natalie Imbruglia version is still perfect.

knitdanBeNarwhal
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Guys, my 2 weeks is in.

Let's do it.

High five for walking to work

My walk is going to be 1 min 30 seconds depending on the one traffic light, how about yours

Inquisitor wrote: »
    I fucking hate you Canadians.
    jungleroomxcredeikiBeNarwhal
    Guys, my 2 weeks is in.

Let's do it.

High five for walking to work

My walk is going to be 1 min 30 seconds depending on the one traffic light, how about yours

About 4 minutes (2 city blocks) depending on 2 lights.

It's gonna be the fucking best.

Make. Time.
    Evil MultifariousBeNarwhal
    Bogart wrote: »

Erasure of hard working Los Angeles dwelling Danes everywhere. In Los Angeles.

Aioua wrote: »
    errybody get them jobsssssss

(my big interview is on the 7th :eek:)

Good luck, sir. I know your current situation is... well, much like my own.

Make. Time.
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS Fully Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Idea: Visual novel with a supernatural Western theme with witches as the love interests.

All My Hexes Live in Texas

Ok. Im game. Im game to make this.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Please everyone

Good luck and godspeed

(lolololol we didn't sleep for 2 years ur doomd)

spool32 on
    Archjungleroomx
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS Fully Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    @Ludious
    Can I make “All My Hexes Live In Texas” please??

I think working extremely close to home is even better than working from home, at least for me.

You interact with coworkers, you get the productivity bonus of a work environment and no home distractions, you have to shower and get dressed like a grown-up at a reasonable hour, but you still have no commute and you can just raid your own pantry for lunch.

Working from home feels good but in a toxic way for lazy fuckers like me.

21stCenturyJacobkoshDoodmannHavelock2.0PowerpuppiesElement BrianBeNarwhalvisiblehowl
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I'm just going to keep doing stuff for free and hope it pays off some day.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »

hmm..

no, the guy miming the cover is perfect.

wait no, me and Belasco singing it on Rockband while she does the mime part is the true perfection.

Delmain
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    @Ludious

Sure. I get to write the dialogue of the joke love interest

there will be a joke love interest

it will be a Chili Relleno

I get 25%

21stCentury
    Ludious wrote: »
    @Ludious

Sure. I get to write the dialogue of the joke love interest

there will be a joke love interest

it will be a Chili Relleno

I get 25%

I’ll hold you accountable for that.

Ludious
  • knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    :whistle: Just a thimbleful of whiskey
    Helps babby go down
    Helps babby go down
    Helps babby go down

Just a thimbleful of whiskey
    Helps babby go down
    Into the land of Nod

Fuck Firearm Fetishism
    86 45
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    and maybe a little incest?

Also if you want 25%, you’re gonna have to invest a bit for the art fund. :)

• SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    navgoose wrote: »
    Fortnite is PuBG but you can inexplicably break and build walls Minecraft-like.

and also it is
    • fun
    • more colorful
    • you can actually see things like weapons and enemies
    • despite having a more complex system with building and shit it somehow has more intuitive controls
    • gets better updates
    • literally the better game

Fortnite's controls are poop from a butt
    You can...definitely see weapons and enemies in pubg?

in pubg you have to stare at the ground and hope to like maybe make out a weapon or no is that just trash its not even something you can pick up

but in fortnite the weapons literally glow so you can see them

the amount of time spent in a house looting it for weapons in fortnite is exponentially shorter than the time spent doing the same in a house in pubg

also when someone shoots you in fortnite you can see where the bullets are coming from

in pubg you just die

cartoony violence is always better than trying to be realistic violence

Okay I'm on pc and not Console so that definitely changes things, I hear pubg on Console is pretty weak right now.

But also you should press tab to loot, don't hunt for items lying around, open the menu and click on em that way in pubg. Waaaay faster. Pubg also has replays now so you can see exactly how you died.

Twitch Streaming T/W/TH and more
    Dohaeris210 on PSN / SniperGuy710 on Xbone Live
    Me on Steam
    Also if you want 25%, you’re gonna have to invest a bit for the art fund. :)

we'll see

21stCentury
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong My lit AF posts will leave you shook Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    Figuring out where incoming fire came from is a substantial portion of the pubg experience. It would be a lesser game without it.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    Doodmannoverride367DelmainSeal
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    edited January 2018
    I think working extremely close to home is even better than working from home, at least for me.

You interact with coworkers, you get the productivity bonus of a work environment and no home distractions, you have to shower and get dressed like a grown-up at a reasonable hour, but you still have no commute and you can just raid your own pantry for lunch.

Working from home feels good but in a toxic way for lazy fuckers like me.

I got an email today about a place 35 minutes away with a five hour interview process

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
    Evil Multifarious
    Figuring out where incoming fire came from is a substantial portion of the pubg experience. It would be a lesser game without it.

Which is pretty naturalistic, right

That's part of the terror of a live firefight/ambush

Doodmann

Which is pretty naturalistic, right

That's part of the terror of a live firefight/ambush

Realistic portrayals of the terror of live firefights is generally not my preferred recreational experience.

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies Registered User regular
    EM that stupid heart point is malicious and cruel

sig.gif
    Evil Multifarious
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    Bullfriend is very excited that Sebastian in Stardew Valley now has two hearts and he can go into Sebastian's room

maybe a little too excited

BeNarwhal
    Great warrior dungeon run

Pull the last boss: guy who eats your whole deck

He seems like one of the harder ones...noo way I can win this, as I'm now at fatigue and he has like 20 cards left

Le sigh

Basically Azari the Devourer is some bullshit

in Typical 21st Fashion, I'm hella jumping into "All My Hexes Live In Texas".

So, PREMISE
    Protag is a young witch who, after failing to make it big in the City, came back to her hometown in the heart of Texas. Her aunt is on her deathbed, but she doesn't expect to go back to the City afterwards. Her aut is a very well known divinatrix who leaves with an omen. "Find true love 'fore the last leaf of autumn falls. For without you will-" were her last words. Now, shaken by the midsummer ultimatum, she must take the helm and find her soulmate, who happens to be someone in her hometown!

Uhhhh, i need to think of more characters but there's definitely gonna be the hot goth boy she grew up with who's plagued with visions of his impending death..... Esxcept when he's with Sally (The Protagonist).

Also probably an older witch and at least one non-binary magic-using person.

I should probably write stuff down befor eI lose interest, haha.

This discussion has been closed.