As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PrePax Game Night: The Mostly Official, Fairly Legit Thread (Now with Peptide Frosting)*

2»

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Ok, game night is set for 4pm on Wednesday! I'll be on site by 2pm setting stuff up and meeting the new hotel contact. If you want to game before the Galleria is set up, please be respectful to other hotel guests who may not be gamers.

If you're okay gaming on the floor, there's TONS of floorspace in the area around the bottom of the escalator, near the Galleria entrance. You can be noisy and obnoxious down there too.

We really don't know what attendance is going to be like this year but there should be plenty of space. Remember that you don't need a badge to come to this event!

LexiconGrrl on
    Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • TetraMasterTetraMaster Registered User new member
    Sounds like fun, I'll stop by

• DeathNTaxesDeathNTaxes Registered User regular
    Like a lot of people, I have no idea how to play many of the games. But I have also been introduced to several new ones, and it is a great way to meet people and relax. Thanks for putting it together!

• jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    First year missing this in a while and my FOMO is hitting HARD. I hope you all are having fun!!

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Frightfully EnglishFrightfully English Registered User regular
    Thanks for putting this on! Had a tiptop evening of Secret Hitler with a bunch of lovely people, got to try out "Pat & Murder's" recently kickstarted Status Report and rounded out with a ridiculous game involving sticky tongues and insects. Great stuff! Brill way to warm up for the main event in the morning.

• Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    Had an awesome couple of rounds of Secret Hitler (was that you, @Frightfully English?); first time playing and the group was amazingly fun. Thanks for putting this together again. It's one of my favorite parts of PAX.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Frightfully EnglishFrightfully English Registered User regular
    @Le_Goat It could have been me! Several newbies in the game I joined. As my username suggests I was the undeniably charming Englishman sporting a fetching ginger beard who was attempting to run the show

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Super stoked that I got to use my Swedish for the FIRST TIME EVER at game night! (I’ve used it elsewhere, just never here).

LexiconGrrl on
    Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.