As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Beaks And Geeks

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 2018 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Beaks And Geeks

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    rcattrcatt Registered User regular
    Parrots are quite the investment. They live a really long time.
    When I was 3, I had a friend down the street. I used to over to his place all the time to visit his family's parrot. We moved away later that year.
    16 years later, my friend and I reconnected. I went to his family's place for dinner and the parrot was still there.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    "Are you sure your speech is any different from my mimicry? Awk!"

Enlong on
  • Options
    MaximumSquidMaximumSquid Registered User regular
    Child-like innocence is the only cure I know when racked with the desire for "piracy"

Instead of a macaw you should of aimed for big bird

Maybe grimace can be used as a flotation device on your next adventure out to sea. . .

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Parrots are weird. Longlived. Pretty clever. Fairly adept object-manipulation. Human vocal range.

There's a flightless parrot with binocular vision.

PLA on
  • Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    rcatt wrote: »
    Parrots are quite the investment. They live a really long time.
    When I was 3, I had a friend down the street. I used to over to his place all the time to visit his family's parrot. We moved away later that year.
    16 years later, my friend and I reconnected. I went to his family's place for dinner and the parrot was still there.

Yeah, parrots are weirdly long lived. My grandparents had one that outlived both of them.

• Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    My dad had 2 parrots when I was little bellows and pepper. Smart birds and beautiful too. They were already 50-60 years old though so they only lived till I was about 9.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    when I was little bellows and pepper.

I stared at this for longer than I care to admit.

k6eoul7bdyv0.png

(Edit: of course, in retrospect it was probably supposed to be Hyphen or Colon. Oh well: fuck it.)

dennis on