Options

[Monster Hunter] world released. Suddenly one of the popular kids.

1939495969799»

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I joined a tempered Vaal + tempered Odo mission (I was just 48) and that was fun!

Especially when Vaal went for a nap, and 6 mega-barrels were put next to his head.
    I think the game got a little bit frame rate loss for a second :lol:

I only need to do 1 mission and then it’s tempered Kirin time. I’ve been practicing on regular and HR Kirin on my own, I think it’s best to do something like that with no 2.6 multiplier to health.
    Meowlotov Kitty will help me, because he has smacked Kirin 3 or 4 times on its side with his little fireblast gun :biggrin:

I didn't think you could join a Tempered Elder mission until you hit 50

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Wooooo

Hero's Steamstone: Lance

Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    SeidkonaSeidkona Had an upgrade Registered User regular
    Mostly just huntin' monsters.
    XBL:Phenyhelm - 3DS:Phenyhelm
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Is there anything that holds it's own against Bagelgoose? I've seen him hit a stalemate with azure rath but he's about the only one. Has anybody gotten him to take on Black Diablos or something?

It's his bombing runs, without them he usually hits them hard with his ram but that's about it. But most monsters are so big they'll get hit by half a dozen bombs every run.

God help them if it's an enraged bombing run.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Fawst wrote: »
    OK, I've got Tempered Vaal Hazak on farm at this point:

Perdition's Hand
    Guard Charm 3
    DK Eyepatch
    VH chest, coil, greaves
    Kaiser arms

If I get carted against him, it was me playing stupid, cuz I am able to guard/counter basically anything it throws at me. Guess I need to start trying to collect more investigations!
    dporowski wrote: »
    Fawst wrote: »
    Norgoth wrote: »
    So does it bug anyone else when you killed a monster it says slayed instead of slain?

It bugs me that they call the Canteen "the Canteen," and not "the Cantina."

It's synonymous with "cafeteria", generally on bases/posts/etc. "Cantina" is more "bar".

It's just not heard a lot these days.

But it serves drinks! =)

Oh totally! But you've seen hunters eat; it's "food place that has drinks", not "drinks place that has food". Their priorities seem to lean heavily towards the chewable.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I hit high rank last night and learned that pretty much everything up to this point has been an extended tutorial.

Oh dear.

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Polaritie wrote: »
    milk ducks wrote: »
    That new Wiggler helmet has me wondering: If I were interested in doing a full support build, would it be better to go SNS with full Wide-Range, or just straight up Hunting Horn?

Depends. Both have advantages. I think I'd put SnS ahead though on account of flash bombs.

What do you mean by SnS. I don't know the term.

ElementWrath on
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    milk ducks wrote: »
    That new Wiggler helmet has me wondering: If I were interested in doing a full support build, would it be better to go SNS with full Wide-Range, or just straight up Hunting Horn?

Depends. Both have advantages. I think I'd put SnS ahead though on account of flash bombs.

What do you mean by SnS. I don't know the term.

Sword and Shield.

Also new thread guys..... post in that one.