As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[QUILTBAG]: The time for Pride has passed. Now is the time for Wrath.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    I should make an effort to go to Pride this year.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    Trashy goth prom queen, but comfortably wavering between Sith apprentice and cyber goth

Probably good to file away if you want to talk make-up with me; I need me some Urban Decay

Fuck I got a new urban decay lipstick and it's all I can think about every day

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    ok my colleague came in to get some instructions about my data generation scripts before I leave tonight and wished me good luck on the surgery, so I did finally tell her what it was and she was like oh hm I'm surprised that takes a month to recover from, and I was like nah probably not I just want to sit at home for a few extra weeks, and she's like ah well I'm glad it's not a bad thing, I was worried it was something scary after all that stuff with your husband's health

so we're good I think

guess I am making a lot of progress in a way, if I can actually casually tell an acquaintance 'ah yeah y'know for gender transition' without having a heart attack and sinking into the ground

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular

Since you mentioned it in your intro post, as someone who has been to Chicago, they have like, 4 or 5 mini-Prides per year.

Right off the top of my head, there's Bear Pride during the Memorial Day holiday, IML (International Mister Leather) during that same period. If you're into Rugby, the boys tend to meet up around that time too... geez, Chicago does a lot in that one month...

There's also some non-queer specific, but also queer-friendly stuff like CAKE (Chicago Alternative Comics Expo) in October (co-run by a good friend of mine), Northalsted Market Days in August, and the rapidly approaching C2E2 (Chicago Comics and Entertainment Expo) in April.

There's also the real main event Pride which happens in the last weekend of June (June 24th this year). You've got a bonanza of things to check out if the big Pride event intimidates you, but you still want to get your feet wet in the queer pool.

PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    So apparently my disability case is a little unique, and I may qualify for SSDI instead of SSI. In my case, the former would be worth five or so more bucks a month and not come with bank + asset restrictions. Which means I could do shit like get married without my partner's finances destroying my income (not that I'm getting married, it's just a solid example of the bullshit be throw at disabled folk.

I'm also entitled to a glut of money from back payments, so I could pontentially be close to something like FFS or a tracheal shave (if losing weight puts it in starker relief). Plus some other non-surgical cosmetic stuff that's on indefinite hold.

Start crossing those fingers for me.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    *crosses fingers!* That would be awesome!

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    edited February 2018
    *builds five lion bots that combine into a single giant robot who then crosses their fingers*

mysticjuicer on
    narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Also congratulations for making it through a really difficult day, Dubh!

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Good job bossing your appointments dubh, I hope they didn't wreck you too much

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I'm also entitled to a glut of money from back payments, so I could pontentially be close to something like FFS or a tracheal shave (if losing weight puts it in starker relief). Plus some other non-surgical cosmetic stuff that's on indefinite hold.

It grinds my gears that people consider that cosmetic. Not aimed at you, just... generally.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Well I hecked up and didn't bring bus fare for the trip back home. Which means my partner has to haul across town to get me, and I've been trying to inconvenience her less often. Gotta think of a way to make it up for her.

In the meantime, I'm chilling in the law center lawby, and finding out that Robert Irvine now has a Jerry Springer-esqe talkshow

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Haha "lawby". I like it

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    mori1972mori1972 FF14: Rhotfyr Thosinmharsyn (Y)UKRegistered User regular
    edited February 2018
    The beard was shaved off for a visit with my family

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    but I am growing it back ASAP

Phew, crisis averted.

It really is a very good beard!

I can second the suggestion from @mysticjuicer for beard trimming; I have a electric shaving kit for hair that came with a small beard edge/sideburn trimmer and its great for keeping the wildness in trim. Unruly wildness case in point (jesus that's huge; get thee behind spoilers, Satan!):
    ukh5cbuw64mv.jpg

I tend to wet shave other areas on my face if I want clean, defined lines for my beard (usually the cheeks and neck) but the electric shaver is great for dealing with bushiness of the main beard (that and a small pair of scissors).

As for help on the other dating stuff...er...I can at best offer my heartfelt best wishes on that. I've been attempting to date for the past...25-odd years and I still haven't worked it out yet.

Right off the top of my head, there's Bear Pride during the Memorial Day holiday, IML (International Mister Leather) during that same period. If you're into Rugby, the boys tend to meet up around that time too... geez, Chicago does a lot in that one month...

Hmmm, maybe I need to rethink my plans to come to PAX South next year and just go to Chicago instead....

mori1972 on
    It's all saltwater these days:
    Ocean, tears and heartbreak soup
    Half alive in a whitecap foam
    Half in love with a white half moon
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    mori1972 wrote: »
    The beard was shaved off for a visit with my family

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    but I am growing it back ASAP

Phew, crisis averted.

It really is a very good beard!

I can second the suggestion from @mysticjuicer for beard trimming; I have a electric shaving kit for hair that came with a small beard edge/sideburn trimmer and its great for keeping the wildness in trim. Unruly wildness case in point (jesus that's huge; get thee behind spoilers, Satan!):
    ukh5cbuw64mv.jpg

I tend to wet shave other areas on my face if I want clean, defined lines for my beard (usually the cheeks and neck) but the electric shaver is great for dealing with bushiness of the main beard (that and a small pair of scissors).

As for help on the other dating stuff...er...I can at best offer my heartfelt best wishes on that. I've been attempting to date for the past...25-odd years and I still haven't worked it out yet.

Hmmm, maybe I need to rethink my plans to come to PAX South next year and just go to Chicago instead....
    I'm working on arranging a huge gathering of my pals at pax south. You should come too, frand. Play board games with us!

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

It grinds my gears that people consider that cosmetic. Not aimed at you, just... generally.

I mean, it is cosmetic AND medical/necessary. The aesthetics are important! It would be weird to consider it not cosmetic at all--that's kind of like saying you don't care how it looks. Of course you care!

But yes, I understand people can mis-use the word cosmetic to mean frivolous/unnecessary.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    cosmetics are always super important for me

I have spent a disgusting amount of time between all the Saints Rows driving around on high-speed high-fashion shopping sprees

always pisses me off when folk wave away cosmetics as frivilous

like, in general

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    cosmetics are always super important for me

I have spent a disgusting amount of time between all the Saints Rows driving around on high-speed high-fashion shopping sprees

always pisses me off when folk wave away cosmetics as frivilous

like, in general

I put so many goddamn tattoos on my Boss.

She was rad.

Also dressed her up like I imagined my character from Speed's sand-pirate game would look like.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Tried to talk to my doctor friend about the trans thing and it was poop from a butt

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    I thought this was a nice article:

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/02/adam-rippon-gay-olympic-athletes
    Everyone knew Johnny Weir was gay back in 2006 and 2010, when his loud costumes and queeny insouciance were the focus of much Olympic chatter. But he didn’t say it until later; there was always a guardedness about him, a tease. Weir was a commentator last night during Rippon’s skate, and I thought I heard a little catch in his voice, some note of regret. Maybe that was me projecting, but I’d have to imagine that someone like Rippon—so similar except in one crucial way—might give Weir pause, make him think about his own Olympic past, and wonder what if.

I suspect that Rippon has that effect on lots of people—that mix of excitement and melancholy. He certainly does on me. Have I mentioned yet that Adam Rippon is gorgeous? Like, chiseled by an ancient (and definitely gay) Greek sculptor with a loving hand, mesmerizingly symmetrical with eyes that glow like jewels. He’s absurd, really. It hurts to look at Adam Rippon, but in the douleur exquise way, the good kind of hurt—the kind that aches to be with him, that aches to be him.

That’s a feeling perhaps uniquely particular to the gay experience, the muddied confusion over whether you want to be someone’s companion or if you want to step inside their skin, to inhabit the world as they do. Watching Rippon have his triumphant moment on Sunday night—and give a funny, frank interview afterward—I felt the kind of yearning for a celebrity that I haven’t felt since I was 17, half my life ago. How strange to experience that while watching sports, an area of culture I’m usually pretty alienated from unless it’s Olympics time. Sure there have been plenty of swimmers and gymnasts and whomever else to lust after in Olympics past, but Rippon is something else—a sassy beacon of hope, a gay angel sent to delight and, sure, sadden us a little with all his distant beauty and poise.

I felt this as a 34-year-old, and then realized how much more acutely the Adam Rippon of it all must sweetly sting for a wide-eyed kid. The effusive reaction to Rippon shows how very important representation can be, just as Black Panther will when it arrives in movie theaters this week. It matters to a child—and to an adult—to, yes, see some reflection of themselves. But also to have the faraway heroes, the almost impossible ideals. Maybe those unreachable gods somehow help clarify things here on Earth.

If I, at eight, or 10, or 14 (oh god, 14), had seen Adam Rippon in all his swanning, proud splendor, and everyone applauding him for it, it would have destroyed me—but also remade me. It would have said something to me that I rarely ever heard said. How much time young queer people spend yearning for that kind of connection, forever sifting through culture to find the gay stuff. When you find it, it can speak to you in almost holy tones. On Sunday night, there was gay stuff, and swishy gay stuff to boot, right there on national TV, for anyone who wanted it: powerful and accomplished and beautiful.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    I don't crave pickles

But pickles are good so I usually have a jar in the fridge anyways

• Options
    Doc bumped me up to 4mg estro, but I haven't really lost any weight or improved my liver health since I last saw him. I've done like eighty other things but uuugh hitting a plateau suuuucks.

• Options
    InfamyDeferredInfamyDeferred Registered User regular
    Half year HRTversary!
    01l1xce23v8f.jpg

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    So hey. A while back I was talking, well bitching, about birth control and hormones.

Talked to my GP about it all. She agreed that I was weird and having basically the opposite side effects than the majority of people ever. We talked about medical history and how I probably shouldn't be in any hormonal birth control at all because of it all.

So I stopped the Depo shot in October. It should have been out of my system by November. I still have yet to have a period.

And this is apparently normal!

I've had better luck controlling my menstrual cycle since stopping the hormones than I had on them!

Hormones are just plain weird.

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Don't remember who mentioned soft pretzels but I tried the one at Sonic and although it's pricey ($2 for 10" twist) it was pretty decent.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    So, I haven't received a response from the first private gender clinic I emailed, which I am not at all surprised about as it's only been 48 hours and I gather they're pretty popular and busy. But I found out about another place (thanks @jaziek) and emailed them yesterday, and got a response within a few hours which I was impressed by. They offer a purely distance service which is pretty great. So I am currently in the process of organising a skype appointment with a therapist.

I emailed them using my chosen name, and that's how they've been referring to me, and it's just occurred to be how much weirder that will be when I actually talk to them. In text nobody can tell how female I look and sound. Skype is going to be odd.

On the same note yesterday I was messaging the friend I came out to (so glad I did that, being able to chat with her about this stuff is great) and she said any time I want her to start using a new name or pronouns to just let her know. Which is very cool of her. But I have the same problem. I kind of do want to roll out the name asap but I'm also hung up on not having changed my presentation at all, so it feels totally fake.

Maybe I should have gone with a more gender-neutral name but I'm pretty set on the one I picked already.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    You can do your shit in whatever order (or not at all) you want. I think doing the name changeover early on is a good idea, personally, but I have a friend who did that basically dead last

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    So today was fun. Saw my HRT doc for the first time this year, last I saw her was back in October. Caught up with her, got some prescriptions refilled, but more importantly she not only put me on one for micronised progesterone when I asked about it, but now we're switching me from oestrogen pills to an implant!

By this time next week I'll have gotten the 20-minute procedure done and it'll last me a good 6-9 months! I'm super excited. Going all cyberpunk on my transitioning now. I was also lucky because she mentioned the micronised progesterone was proving hard to come by for her and her other patients, then when I left I checked the pharmacy right next to the clinic and hey! They happened to have it in stock that day! Luck was on my side and it made for a real banner day.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Names are an important part of your self-identity and I feel like if you've picked a name that feels right for you, using it can help you internalize some of the stuff you've been figuring out about yourself. Ideally over time it'll help you feel like less of a fake

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    You know, I've never tried to or thought about getting a Valentine's card to one person from two other people. There aren't a ton of those!
    So, I haven't received a response from the first private gender clinic I emailed, which I am not at all surprised about as it's only been 48 hours and I gather they're pretty popular and busy. But I found out about another place (thanks @jaziek) and emailed them yesterday, and got a response within a few hours which I was impressed by. They offer a purely distance service which is pretty great. So I am currently in the process of organising a skype appointment with a therapist.

I emailed them using my chosen name, and that's how they've been referring to me, and it's just occurred to be how much weirder that will be when I actually talk to them. In text nobody can tell how female I look and sound. Skype is going to be odd.

On the same note yesterday I was messaging the friend I came out to (so glad I did that, being able to chat with her about this stuff is great) and she said any time I want her to start using a new name or pronouns to just let her know. Which is very cool of her. But I have the same problem. I kind of do want to roll out the name asap but I'm also hung up on not having changed my presentation at all, so it feels totally fake.

Maybe I should have gone with a more gender-neutral name but I'm pretty set on the one I picked already.

Voice doesn't make you, dress doesn't make you
    Knowing who you want to be is what does it. That name is the you that you know you are. Embrace it. Use it. People will adapt. It'll feel weird for a bit, but the feeling you'll get when people use your correct name is wonderful in a way that's rather hard to describe

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Kana wrote: »

Johnny Weir and Adam Rippon are fabulously gay.

As I was reading that whole article, all I could think of was YURI!!! on Ice.

And then JJ's theme popped up in my head and it's going to be a loooong Thursday.

El Fantastico on

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

Everyone knew Johnny Weir was gay back in 2006 and 2010, when his loud costumes and queeny insouciance were the focus of much Olympic chatter. But he didn’t say it until later; there was always a guardedness about him, a tease. Weir was a commentator last night during Rippon’s skate, and I thought I heard a little catch in his voice, some note of regret. Maybe that was me projecting, but I’d have to imagine that someone like Rippon—so similar except in one crucial way—might give Weir pause, make him think about his own Olympic past, and wonder what if.

I suspect that Rippon has that effect on lots of people—that mix of excitement and melancholy. He certainly does on me. Have I mentioned yet that Adam Rippon is gorgeous? Like, chiseled by an ancient (and definitely gay) Greek sculptor with a loving hand, mesmerizingly symmetrical with eyes that glow like jewels. He’s absurd, really. It hurts to look at Adam Rippon, but in the douleur exquise way, the good kind of hurt—the kind that aches to be with him, that aches to be him.

That’s a feeling perhaps uniquely particular to the gay experience, the muddied confusion over whether you want to be someone’s companion or if you want to step inside their skin, to inhabit the world as they do. Watching Rippon have his triumphant moment on Sunday night—and give a funny, frank interview afterward—I felt the kind of yearning for a celebrity that I haven’t felt since I was 17, half my life ago. How strange to experience that while watching sports, an area of culture I’m usually pretty alienated from unless it’s Olympics time. Sure there have been plenty of swimmers and gymnasts and whomever else to lust after in Olympics past, but Rippon is something else—a sassy beacon of hope, a gay angel sent to delight and, sure, sadden us a little with all his distant beauty and poise.

I felt this as a 34-year-old, and then realized how much more acutely the Adam Rippon of it all must sweetly sting for a wide-eyed kid. The effusive reaction to Rippon shows how very important representation can be, just as Black Panther will when it arrives in movie theaters this week. It matters to a child—and to an adult—to, yes, see some reflection of themselves. But also to have the faraway heroes, the almost impossible ideals. Maybe those unreachable gods somehow help clarify things here on Earth.

If I, at eight, or 10, or 14 (oh god, 14), had seen Adam Rippon in all his swanning, proud splendor, and everyone applauding him for it, it would have destroyed me—but also remade me. It would have said something to me that I rarely ever heard said. How much time young queer people spend yearning for that kind of connection, forever sifting through culture to find the gay stuff. When you find it, it can speak to you in almost holy tones. On Sunday night, there was gay stuff, and swishy gay stuff to boot, right there on national TV, for anyone who wanted it: powerful and accomplished and beautiful.

Seems like a good year for this sort of thing:

https://www.thestar.com/sports/olympics/2018/02/14/skating-was-always-there-eric-radfords-road-to-becoming-the-first-openly-gay-man-to-win-olympic-gold.html
    And that’s how the movie ends, right? He smashed a barrier. He showed them all. He will marry Spanish ice dancer Luis Fenero, a beautiful man who loved Eric from the moment they met. Kids from Radford’s hometown contact him, and strangers too, telling him he is helping them accept themselves. He is an ambassador for the Canadian Olympic Committee’s OneTeam outreach program to LGBTQ youth. When Radford has gone home to Red Lake he attracts crowds when he practises in the old rink, and many of the kids from the old days have come up and apologized.

“And I really appreciate that they come up and talk to me,” says Radford. “It probably can’t be that easy, you might feel stupid or shy, but it’s nice vindication, and it’s nice to know that I’ve worked my ass off. And I guess in a way it shouldn’t mean anything to me, but it’s nice to have their respect, and to know that those people have grown up, they’ve matured, and they’ve learned.

“There’s so many moments in life, or especially in an athlete’s life, where you’re wondering if it’s all worth it. And then you step up onto the podium and you’re like, yes. Yes, it was. All the time away from home, crying on the phone to my parents, dealing with the bullying, it all becomes worth it.”

Someone says, I knew someone who came out because he didn’t want to live life as anybody but himself. Radford beams.

“Exactly. Like, I feel like you feel at your best when you are the you-est you. And maybe this feels corny, but it almost feels like the meaning of life, to be the you-est you.”

He wants to show other people that it’s OK, too. You can be you. He is not a little boy anymore, trying to be anybody but himself.

He is Eric Radford, and he is flying.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

Seems like a good year for this sort of thing:

https://www.thestar.com/sports/olympics/2018/02/14/skating-was-always-there-eric-radfords-road-to-becoming-the-first-openly-gay-man-to-win-olympic-gold.html
    And that’s how the movie ends, right? He smashed a barrier. He showed them all. He will marry Spanish ice dancer Luis Fenero, a beautiful man who loved Eric from the moment they met. Kids from Radford’s hometown contact him, and strangers too, telling him he is helping them accept themselves. He is an ambassador for the Canadian Olympic Committee’s OneTeam outreach program to LGBTQ youth. When Radford has gone home to Red Lake he attracts crowds when he practises in the old rink, and many of the kids from the old days have come up and apologized.

“And I really appreciate that they come up and talk to me,” says Radford. “It probably can’t be that easy, you might feel stupid or shy, but it’s nice vindication, and it’s nice to know that I’ve worked my ass off. And I guess in a way it shouldn’t mean anything to me, but it’s nice to have their respect, and to know that those people have grown up, they’ve matured, and they’ve learned.

“There’s so many moments in life, or especially in an athlete’s life, where you’re wondering if it’s all worth it. And then you step up onto the podium and you’re like, yes. Yes, it was. All the time away from home, crying on the phone to my parents, dealing with the bullying, it all becomes worth it.”

Someone says, I knew someone who came out because he didn’t want to live life as anybody but himself. Radford beams.

“Exactly. Like, I feel like you feel at your best when you are the you-est you. And maybe this feels corny, but it almost feels like the meaning of life, to be the you-est you.”

He wants to show other people that it’s OK, too. You can be you. He is not a little boy anymore, trying to be anybody but himself.

He is Eric Radford, and he is flying.

Boy do I love crying in public during my morning commute. :’)

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular

Johnny Weir and Adam Rippon are fabulously gay.

As I was reading that whole article, all I could think of was YURI!!! on Ice.

And then JJ's theme popped up in my head and it's going to be a loooong Thursday.

it really does feel fantastically appropriate that one of the best anime for LGBT rep in recent years was about ice skating

it was also incredibly wonderful watching a lot of prominent skaters, including the out ones, tweeting about the show as it aired. you could tell it was significant to them to see popular media that represented them in particular

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Hey so new thread. Been kinda... not great lately but I am more comfortable with who I am:

Hi all I'm a gray-ace & pan trans lady. I'm also poly.

Also my salty snack of choice are soft pretzels.

Curly_Brace on
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Hey queer thread~~

I'm a bi cis lady!

Speaking of such, lately I had been feeling like.. something was kind of missing in my life, and that something was relationships that are like.. Queer in a kind of front and center way? Pretty much none of my friends are straight and few are cis but I mean more like... Romantically. Pinecone isn't the most gender conforming person ever and definitely not straight but neither of those things are big parts of his life right now, and I guess I was kind of missing when I had more explicitly Queer dating things in late high school/early college. In a lot of ways passing as straight sucks.

My relationship with Pinecone has never been exclusive, but I don't really want to have sex with anyone else, so I kind of felt like.. bleh who wants to just go on dates and maybe kiss a little and that's all??? no one will want to do that with me :((

WELL

Turns out my lovely friend The Literal Angel Gabriel (he/they) is VERY interested in just going on dates and kissing me!!!!! And I like them!!! So!!! Much!!!!!!!!!!! Aaa!!!!

So now I have a cool datefriend and I am very pleased, and it's just so nice to be kissing someone who I can have real in depth conversations about queerness with in a very present and current way

Blameless Cleric on
    Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Oh! I should update my thing to say poly too.
    Danielle is amazing and I love her to bits and wish we could spend tons more time together.
    Also! Stuff is good and great and I got to interview one of my RPG idols last night and i want to hug everyone and also I'm very tired! How are you all?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Oh! I should update my thing to say poly too.
    Also! Stuff is good and great and I got to interview one of my RPG idols last night and i want to hug everyone and also I'm very tired! How are you all?

I love how your train of thoughts go from like "mundane thing, cool thing, mundane thing, HOLYFU-THISTHINGWASAWESOME, mundane thing, pickles, hey y'all, 'sup?" all in the same sentence.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    I don't want to spam the thread with self promo stuff so if anyone wants to watch, the link is on my Twitter for the Austin Walker interview from last night.

Fuck he's a cool dude.

And I've got like a ton of happy emotions all bubbling around me and I also really don't want to be at work and would rather be laying in bed but you gotta take the bad with the good, right?

Gonna see if we can make a summer visit where Danielle comes down to hang out work out
    *Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Truly, the internet is a magical place where lovely things can happen.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Good morning, new QUILTBAG thread!

I'm bi and demi, and still figuring out my sexuality, much like my girlfriend.

It's been a pretty trippy 6 1/2 months since we fell in love, and the happiest time of my life.

I also sent @Amara_P a batch of butterscotch cinnamon fudge for Valentines Day, just because. <3

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

This discussion has been closed.