As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Glory lies beyond the horizon

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Peas wrote: »
    What if Saito is actually a girl

Every historical figure in Fate was a girl until proven otherwise

Still waiting for female Uesugi Kenshin. C'mon devs, you have to give it to us eventually, right...?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Peas wrote: »
    What if Saito is actually a girl

Every historical figure in Fate was a girl until proven otherwise

Still waiting for female Uesugi Kenshin. C'mon devs, you have to give it to us eventually, right...?

I'm also waiting for Date Masamune.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Huh, this is an odd set of Master Missions. Never seen them directly link to an event.

Also for some reason the whale on my friend list took MLB Sumo off Raikou and gave her...Hot Springs. And there is a Waver on my list with MLB Sumo for whatever reason.

They've had them link to the event before, yeah. Most of the time it's like last week where doing the event coincidentally completes them, but there's been one or two prior instances of explicit drop stuff I think.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Kenshin as a female is a given. There's rumors that they were secretly a female in real life.

But Masamune better be a bishonen male.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Oh man, final raid is so easy

Jalter hits for like 1.5m

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    I had Nobu do ~2.9M or so with a NPBB chain, I think? It was kind of nuts. I went in on 3M since it's late, but I guess 6M probbly isn' going to be too tough either.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Did the double Waver Jalter combo I used against Ibaraki, though Heracles instead of Arash so he could whack down those crystals, and when I finally unleashed Jalter's NP two four stacks of all the Waver buffs Raikou just instantly vanished.

5.6M damage in a single blow for instead death, since she'd already taken a bit of damage.

• Options
    I just totally ignored the crystals because I figured it meant less attacks from the boss

I guess when I do 6M I'll find out if that is actually viable or not

• Options
    I just totally ignored the crystals because I figured it meant less attacks from the boss

I guess when I do 6M I'll find out if that is actually viable or not

She wasn't particularly threatening with them gone, though I did take the precaution of putting the Waver defense buffs back up when they returned. She basically did chip damage to them with that on.

• Options
    Oh man, final raid is so easy

Jalter hits for like 1.5m

1.8m with Okita Waver Waver, the NPQQ chain got in for 2.6m total. This is a joke.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    People in here not kidding. On a 6M run, I just took Raikou to about 300k health remaining on turn 2, between Nobu and a support Jalter. One more crit (or a support Jalter with >NP1) probably would have been a turn 2 clear.

• Options
    Ibaraki 3BP she ain't

• Options
    I'm already at 90m damage points, so I'll easily hit MLB on hot springs and all the Raikou items. Need to farm for the NP upgrades still, but... the drops are pretty generous for those.

• Options
    Aiming to MLB my Sumo tonight and probably put it on my Jalter for support

• Options
    Raking in the FP from leaving my Sumo on Jack. Guess Raikou is pretty much the perfect target for her anti-female NP.

• Options
    After trying out Gil instead of Jalter, killing the crystals is definitely a bad idea because then she can start using her NP charge and giving you no real idea when she's going to nuke you

• Options
    I'm just murdering her with Shishou because I have no Jack. :(

• Options
    Alright, my Jalter is set up, feel free to use her to blow Ushi to hell

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Got mama on my free summon ticket
    Was one of those silver to gold summon too
    So happy yiiiiiiis

Peas on
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I very rarely see the gold flash actually! Sometimes not even the double-sided card that indicates the card is going to turn. When I pulled Scathach it was a regular spin, regular Lancer card, then it started crackling and bam.

Madican on
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I'm trying two Jeannes Alter and a Nobunaga. If I can get Nobunaga charged her NP kills the crystals easily, it's just getting her there before someone on my team dies.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Damn, it's worth killing the crystals because they're loot pinatas

Guess I'll have to adjust how I do this a little

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Artoria-Jalter-Jalter makes this boss explode into pieces within three turns, and Excalibur even takes out the crystals for minor loot gains. Good fight.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Holy shit, given how much trouble I had with Ibaraki, I was not expecting to be able to take down Ushi at 6 million HP. It took 14 turns, but a lineup a lineup of Drac, Waver, Waver, Cu (switched with Drac turn one) Nobu (going to try leveling up Kintoki and swapping him in) and Mash took her down. 1.5 million HP Gae Bolgs are pretty impressive, and an almost never ending chain of Waver NPs is hilarious.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    God damn it, Kintoki!

I edge him up to level 39, and then cap out. Super Success.

Fine, whatever.

I edge him up to level 49, then cap out. GREAT SUCCESS!

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    The anniversary should come with a super/great success rateup, so if you don't need the servant immediately, I'd suggest waiting

I probably should have posted this earlier

• Options
    We need that QOL change that makes it so that enhancing a unit to cap will never show a Super or Great Success, for my sanity

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    The anniversary should come with a super/great success rateup, so if you don't need the servant immediately, I'd suggest waiting

Oh fuck that's right, that's in what, ten days?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Well, glad I haven't cleared out the Blazes in the shop yet. Guess I'll start saving up! 'specially those Berserker xp cards, to max out Herc.

• Options
    I have 500 Gold All EXP cards saved. For reasons.

• Options
    I spend mine as fast as I get them. Always have more servants that need leveling up. Especially casters. For some reason casters always get the short end of the XP stick.

• Options
    Skeith wrote: »

Oh fuck that's right, that's in what, ten days?

Could be as soon as a week from today, but no announcement as of yet

• Options
    I would normally spend them, but these are claimed in the name of God.

• Options
    Shit, I've been running Ember daily since last night because I need Rider embers

• Options
    I need everything. Sanzang, Raikou, Li Shuwen, Kamen Rider, Bishie Ninja, Angry Man, and Herc all need to be leveled over here.

• Options
    RIDER KINTOKI DEMANDS EMBERS.

AND GRAILS.

THEN MORE EMBERS.

ALSO I NEED ABOUT 400 MORE BOXES SO I CAN NP5 HIM INSTANTLY WHEN RAIKOU DROPS DEAD.

• Options
    Raikou, Ibaraki, and Ridertoki for me. Wouldn't mind some Assassin embers for Kiritsugu and Fuuma either.

• Options
    On the serious list I would like to finish leveling Scathach (currently 82), Raikou because I can make use of an AoE Berserker, and throw embers at whoever is within ten levels of their maximum cap like Lancelot, Hans, Euryale, and Orion. Though Hans will probably wait because you're a 2* why are you so page/gear hungry?!

Got some others too but they're not priority.

• Options
    MagicalGoatsMagicalGoats Registered User regular
    If Raikou drops before people are done damage farming, will there be a DEFEATED option like there was for Bananarama?

There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life, that cannot be improved with pizza.
  • Options
    If Raikou drops before people are done damage farming, will there be a DEFEATED option like there was for Bananarama?

All of them will open up with Defeated versions once she's down, yeah