As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFRK] Now entering the fourth year of Keeping Records!

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Multiplayer tomorrow is Hydro. Hope you weren't planning on using most of that new fest stuff if you actually got anything.

Notes:
    • Elements: Weak Fire, Holy; ABSORB Dark, Bio; Resist all else
    • Status Effects: ST PHY + low Poison; AOE PHY + high Sap; (Weak) AOE 30s Doom; (Weak, V. Weak) AOE NAT 3 use, both slot Osmose; (Weak, V. Weak) ST NAT physical piercing + low Death; (V. Weak) 3T AOE PHY + high Stun; (V. Weak) ST NAT physical piercing + medium Death
    • Buffs: Self Haste
    • Other Attacks: 3T PHY, ST PHY, AOE BLK dark, AOE BLK fire, (Counter Any; Weak, V. Weak) ST BLK bio
    • AI Notes: Forced Haste action at start of battle; Forced Doom on entering Weak

What to bring:
    • Wall, ProShell, lean towards physical breaks
    • Dispel for the Haste
    • Affliction Break + KO Resist. Secondary Stun resistance. Optional Astra.
    • Optional Runic to deal with counters but probably not worth it.
    • Consider taking people with backup relevant BSB options if you aren't a honelord and were counting on a 4 use Vali or something of the sort to get through the fight
    • Otherwise, pick Fire or Holy, stack a Chain, and get to work. If you really want to field Balthier or Basch, now's basically your best opportunity. As soon as he enters weak you're on a timer but it's probably pretty generous.

Some combination of Locke/Terra/Bartz or Beatrix/Agrias/Raines + Rikku/OK/Ramza/healers are my usual offers

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Weekly Magicite done, and I’m 1 Mimic Queen away from being done with Ixion farming. Kraken will hopefully be a pushover after this

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I can be the Chain man. I can bring a team of Krile and Locke, or WOL and Raines. Or I could go full-on support with insta-Ramza (Full Break and Affliction Break) and Aegis Tyro (Enfeebling Jitterbug and Crushing Tango).

Enlong on
  • Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    A XII boss that lets you use two elements? What madness is this?

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I still have to do Nemesis (fuck Boundless), Ozma (ditto), the Four Crystal fights, the Fork Tower stuff... basically all the Fest content that isn't the Quiz. I just can't be fucked to drag myself to do them, even with all my new toys. And I haven't even touched the FF12 stuff.

Really starting to think I might be done with FFRK. I definitely don't feel like investing the time to update the OP with all the new SB types and such. We're on page 98; is there anyone who would want to take over the OP for me?

Rius on
  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    I don't remember a lot of discussion about Boundless Ozma. Did no one tackle it? Was it so easy it wasn't worth mentioning? I just did a proof of concept run and I made it to the end of phase 5, but ran out of time and died to its enrage. Afterwards I noticed I had used optimize to initially fill in my gear, but neglected to change the RMs on my DPS to something +30% damage. Oops. That's embarrassing.

I think after everything my Present Draw will be the FFX set.

Leaning very strongly towards taking Raines OSB for my OSB select, though an argument exists for a few others:
    Onion Knight (everything else), Krile (BSB, Chain), Terra (USB), Locke (USB, LMR), Squall (Tiamat), Lightning (USB), Papa (BSB, LD), Gladio (BSB, +Fire Sword)

Still undecided on LMR choice. Looking at:
    Edge (USB0), Terra (USB), Celes (Indom Blade), Squall (Tiamat), Fujin (OSB), Aphmau (USB), Lightning (USB), Ovelia (USB)

Of those, Edge and Aphmau get used the most by far.

Krile OSB is nice with her Chain, but she needs en-fire pretty badly. Terra with her USB should take either her OSB or her LMR, but not both, because the strategies are different (Wrath-OSB spam with an Entruster, or spam Chain Firaga/Meltdown). Locke OSB is a nice stat stick but it's rather weak for an OSB - you'd probably want to use his meter for USB-spamming if you've got Krile's chain. Squall's OSB is a bog-standard OSB, so not the best pick, I'd say. Lightning OSB is worse than most, and she'd rather use her turns to spam Thundering Quadstrike. Potato's OSB is a good choice since you're unlikely to need a second BSB cast. Gladio's OSB is nice to pair with his en-earth BSB, and the sword is non-RS locked.

For LMRs, I'd recommend Terra, Squall, Fujin, or Lightning. Edge's LMR is okay, but it's very random as to whether it's useful and if you're using Raging Storm or Smoldering Fire then it's pointless. Celes's LMR is very nice, but she's not key to any magicite battles so I'd personally bump her down the priority list (even if she's the best in my heart). Aphmau's LMR is...meh? It doesn't stack with Curada, so just use that instead. Ovelia's is good, but honestly you'll eventually have more healers than you could ever use.

tl;dr - You can't go wrong with Terra OSB or LMR, but not both unless there's waifu completion to be done. Potato or Gladio OSB are both good additions to their BSBs, though Gladio's beats out Potato's due to its wonky native +fire and RS +earth. Take Squall LMR if you have his BSB2 so you can SSS>BSB2, or Fujin's if you want to immediately start with Raging Storm. Lightning's is a straightforward DPS boost.

• Options
    DaffyddDaffydd Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Burst Dream Selection: 2/11 with a disco! Aerith USB and LMR. There’s another realm I’m fully kitted out for.

Selected Cloud BSB2 ftw. USB+BSB shennanigans are go.

This Fest has probably been my best Fest ever. Heck, probably my first really good Fest ever. Total haul, counting my V banner 1 hundred-gem, because contemporaneous and because I wanna:
    New items:
    1 ASB
    1 Chain
    6 USBs
    13 BSBs

I: Sarah BSB, Warrior of Light LMR
    II: Minwu SSB
    III: Luneth USB, Luneth OSB (+wind), Luneth BSB (+wind), Luneth Glint, Arc SSB1 (dupe, +holy)
    IV: Ceodore USB, Yang BSB
    V: Kelgar USB, Bartz wind BSB, Gilgamesh BSB
    VI: Terra ASB (+fire), Terra OSB, Terra BSB2 (+fire), Terra Glint (+fire), Celes BSB2
    VII: Aerith USB, Aerith LMR (holy resist), Sephiroth USB, Cloud BSB, Zack USB, Yuffie BSB2x2 (dupe)
    VIII: Rinoa Chainx2, Squall Glint (+ice), Edea SSB, Laguna SSB
    IX: Freya BSB, Zidane LMR, Garnet SSB (dupe)
    X: Paine BSBx2 (+water), Tidus LMRx3 (dupe, +water)
    XI: Zeid BSB
    XII: Balthier SSB (+dark), Vayne SSB, Gabranth SSB (+dark)
    XIII: Lightning USB (dupe, +lightning), Lightning LMR (dupe), Snow LMR
    XIV: Papalymo BSB (+fire)
    XV: Noctis BSB
    FFT: Ramza BSB (dupe)

Daffydd on
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Tiamat down in 41.49. still seems sketchy at times healing-wise. Mastered, so that's all of them mastered.

Still feels wrong to not get sub-30 when I have a chain, but whatever. Time to get the rest of the magicite drops.

• Options
    Going back through some story dungeons I left alone, and looking at those fixed-slot RWs.

Al Bhed Brew is a really strong buffing SSB, isn't it?

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Speaking of buffing SBs: Lucky buff draw.

3/11:

Nine SSB dupe (AAAAARGH)
    Porom BSB
    Tellah BSB

Porom's BSB is sort of a weird compromise on the stuff that Mog's BSB provides. It doesn't grant anyone but her Haste, and has no instant-heal command, but it does still provide the MAG/MND buff and provides healing up-front. It could be useful, even though Curaise is definitely the worst kind of healer burst command to get. At the very least, it provides a better up-front burst than Rosa's BSB. If I compare it to Penelo's BSB, I think I'd definitely rather use this one, unless I'm going for a weird offensive WHM strategy.

Tellah's BSB might be the real prize this time. It's the same buff as Papalymo's Leylines (MAG buff, Hastega, and Speedy Magic), and has burst stuff on top of it. If he can get above 1200 MAG, command 1 (a 4-hit Earth magic) is actually stronger than Chain Stonega. Not too shabby for half price, I think.

Enlong on
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Finally had some time to sit down and devote to Boundless Ozma. Took a bit of adjusting to his routine and seeing how quickly my team ramped up. Phase 1 the boss does almost too much damage for Y'shtola to keep up with, especially since DPS wasn't at full capacity. Once DPS was firing on all pistons, the boss melted pretty quickly, and I just had to catch his Dispels.

Boundless Ozma mastered! (One medal lost for Actions):
    Papalymo Chain Firaga/Shellga (BSB) +DMG (LM1, 2)
    Y'shtola Curada/Ultra Cure (BSB) DMT (LM1, 2)
    Onion Knight Meltdown/Chain Blizzaga (mUSB, BSB) +DMG (LM1, 2)
    Edge Smoldering Flame/Raging Winds (SSB2/USB0) MM
    Raines Wrath/<nothing> (BSB) +DMG (LM1, 2)
    RW Dr. Mog/Unicorn

It worked out for me in the end, but Y'shtola was doing so much healing it was hard to direct where the Flares, Holys, Stops, Breaks, and Deaths were all being directed. I had Guts to cover me though.

Position and gear notes: Papa had +40% fire boost and major wind resist. Y'shtola had fire/ice/lightning resist. OK has +40% fire boost (and 20% ice from Iridal staff) and wore Wind resist + Petrify resist. Edge +20% each Wind/Fire boost and had fire/ice/lightning resist. Raines had +40% Dark boost and fire/wind resist.

Phase 1:
    Turn 1 was Raines Wrath, Y'shtola BSB, Onion Knight attack, Papalymo Shellga, Edge hold until dispel, then pop his SSB. Timing works out that the boss gets attacked, counters/dispels, haste/blink/shellga/bubble go up, everyone is healed to full, and dodges the 2nd turn big aoe. DPS is slow in this phase since no one has their SBs up yet. Keep spamming abilities, then use Papa/Raines BSBs when they're up. Hold OK mUSB until phase2. Use Y'shtola BSB C1 to manage Flare/Holy, but healing does get tight after the second Flare Star. Shellga makes Meteor tickle.

Phase 2:
    As soon as the boss's health resets, pop OK mUSB, which should land after dispel, have someone call Unicorn, and have Y'shtola heal the person in position 3 to full. Ideally Astra eats Curse for the team, Astra blocks Stop on position 3 Onion Knight, petrify resist block Break on position 3 Onion Knight, and you DPS the boss down before the second Curse. On my run everyone was at full health from a Y'shtola BSB re-entry, and Stop hit Papalymo, but his MND was so high from Brave synergy and OK mUSB it fell right off. Break luckily still went to OK in position 3.

Phase 3:
    Have Edge hold his turn until after the dispel, then pop his SSB for re-haste. Have someone pop the first RW use so DPS can continue, and just pummel the boss. Thinks are firing on all cylinders at this point DPS wise, but Y'shtola started to fall behind on healing.

Phase 4:
    After the boss's health resets, have OK refresh his mUSB. Blink will eat the first Twister, which gives Y'shtola a chance to recast her BSB and get ahead on healing. Continue DPS and drive the boss into its final phase.

Phase 5:
    Have Edge cast his SSB after the dispel, which also blinks the first Flare Star. OK also had an extra SB bar, so he put up his BSB, since you can't damage the boss until after its full heal. He used C2 to have instant cast ready to resume ability spam. Papa uses BSB commands, while Raines Wraths. After the boss heals to full, lay into the boss with everything you've got, though Edge was pretty much out of hones at this point. Y'shtola has to manage to Flare/Holy/Death combo. Heal Edge to full so he eats Flare, aoe heal so he eats Holy and pops Guts, then C1 to put him back at full so Death eats him. Didn't work in practice, but I muddled through. After the second Flare Star healing was tight, and I lost someone to both Holy and Death, but I popped the RW to resurrect everyone, Raines instant cast his BSB entry to rebuff everyone's MAG, and they finished the boss off with ability spam. Was quite the finish!

All in all was not as bad a Nemesis X last year, but was interesting unraveling the puzzle.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Geez, I super don’t need wisdom legend motes. In fact, anything but would be great

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    I don't think there's anything more galling while fighting Tiamat than going single Draw and Junction, single Draw and Junction, triple Draw and Junction.

I make the FROWNIEST of faces whenever such a thing happens.

• Options
    Multiplayer with @Enlong @Frosteey and @silence1186

https://youtu.be/V5mMGYO2m_c

Fun fact--Hydro can actually Osmose back to back.
    (Bring BSBs folks)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Someone must have switched out FFRK for a lookalike game with a generous gacha.

100 gem XII banner 2: Gabranth USB.

• Options
    FF12-2 100 gems: Basch BSB!... dupe. Oh well.

Data for posterity:
    0 misses in a row

28/230 lifetime

9/70 this batch

9/65 last batch (0.1 items below EV, which is pretty much exactly expected return, though quite a few duds even on my hits)

Note to self: No whining, Rikku USB, never forget. Also Cloud BSB2, Mustadio USB, Water Chain (dupe).

• Options
    Got enough motes to LD a few characters. Luneth and Shelke are sure bets, so that leaves me with 300 VIT/100 DEX/100 BRV motes left over. Not sure who to go with though.

VIT/BRV - Ramza (BSB2/LMR) is a possibility, for the increased stats and buff length. Faris (USB2/BSB/LMR) could also use the damage.
    VIT/DEX - Ayame (BSB) is good for ice but I've already got Sora/Squall LD'd. Cloud (BSB2/LMR1) is a possibility.
    BRV/DEX - Edge (USB, USB0) is the standout, but I'm sitting on a crapload of VIT motes. Zack (CSB/BSB) helps with wind shenanigans.

Then I've got 300 each of WIS/SPR as well, so now I've gotta figure out my mages:

Ace (USB) - Damned good USB, but I've already got a kitted-out Terra and Krile, and OK is great secondary mage.
    Deuce (BSB/LMR) - The BSB is an amazing buff and healing package, and she's got Bard 5 for hymns. However, I've already dived Y'shtola/Eiko.
    Alphinaud (BSB/SSB) - Having a third powercast mage (besides Raines/OK) would make for a nasty team.
    Rapha (USB) - Good team buff and great dive, but no en-lightning means meh damage.

I'm thinking Deuce and Alphinaud for sure, but Ace would be redundant even if he'd be powerful.

• Options
    It hurts me to say, but if you have Sora and Squall, you don't need Ayame. XI has shit for event support so no one knows when she'll finally get her USB.
    Cloud with that is okay but not thrilling. Do you have anyone else in VIT/DEX at all?
    I wouldn't full dive Faris and with no infuse I kind of doubt you'd actually see much value in bringing her just for imperil these days. Ramza has certain edge case value on making a marginal run work because of his buff duration letting him fully put all his meter into Entrust. I do actually experience some damage fall off with OK as a buffer in the 26-29s range of some of my clears.

Deuce still has value as a buffer but the healing meta has been steadily moving towards USBs for awhile. I wouldn't dive her, even if she does have the valued doublecast WHT.
    Alphinaud's still a good choice, his BSB hasn't fallen off yet.
    Rapha USB does infuse lightning actually. You can do worse than her.
    You may still find value in running Healer, OK, Ace, Terra, Krile for super speed strats? If your Isgebind clear is fine then don't bother.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm kinda blanking out on the VIT/DEX front because all the good stuff I pulled during the fest was for Luneth. My only other relevant options were Ayame, Cloud, Celes, and Estinien, and the latter two have pretty bad dives (Estinien's is particularly atrocious).

I wanted to do two BRV/VIT dives just so I could somewhat even out my mote usage, but aside from Shelke everyone looks terribad. I'm definitely thinking about Ramza for the damage falloff, and it'd be a boost when the new Torments arrive.

For Deuce, it's less about the healing meta, and more about being able to bring her as a buffer without needing to RW Raider. I'm not sure how effective this is going forward, though. Alphinaud's nice, because his USB and BSB work at cross-purposes so I don't feel bad diving him without the USB.

Totally forgot that Rapha had en-lightning on her USB - for some reason I thought it was Sheepmode plus Allegro, only I forgot that Potato's sheepmode includes Allegro. This might be an option!

Ace is possible just because the USB is that good, but I'm already sitting on a consistent 25s Isgebind clear, so definitely low on my list of priorities.

On the plus side, I got around to clearing some goals and I'm finally 8/8 for sub-30 on all 3* magicites! 3/6 on the 4* ones, but I'm taking my time on those.

• Options
    Luneth's dive is fine if you have enough to make him worth fielding. It ramps him super fast. A full team of Haste+CT0 LMs is capable of some weird shenanigans on certain fights, as well.

Yeah, I'm going to be carrying an extra VIT/BRV dive into 3rd rotation because I just don't have anyone left doing. (Still need to update my personal spreadsheet with a bunch of new dives...)

Problem is even with LD, I have doubts on Deuce's ability to solo heal top content with just BSB. Insta-cast USBs and especially those with blinks or guts or the like are kind of what's necessary. You can bring a second or offhealer to back her up but then what was the point?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I'm glad I took a break to do MP with Spectrum and co. last night. I had been failing to kill Tiamat for hours, but the break refreshed my brain or something, as I was able to kill her a few more times after finishing MP, and got the last three Magicite drops I need for now. Eventually I should probably farm another Wind damage +15 to inherit onto Tiamat, but that's probably a LONG long term goal.

Now to hit EXP daily for two days straight to level these Magicite.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I just dragged the FFRK app on my phone to the Uninstall spot; that felt pretty weird. This is probably a pretty good spot to tune out for a while; I just got a bunch of new toys and I'm still not really excited to play, but if I come back in a couple months (maybe when the new Torment CMs start coming out?) I'll have some stuff to jump into using.

I'm actually going to be getting a new phone soonish so I'll likely install it on there temporarily and see if there are any speed/loading improvements. I think at the very least there'd need to be those improvements+ daily missions before I consider playing again. @silence1186 offered to keep the OP going so give him your Awesomes, plox.

I'll be off playing DFFOO and trying to catch up more on my PC backlog =)

Edit: Counting this one, I've hosted 17 FFRK threads. Ya'll are good people and it's been fun both playing and bitching about this game in your company <3

Rius on
  • Options
    Best of luck to you, Rius.

• Options
    I'm totally keeping the avatar though

#MogMartinis4Lyfe

• Options
    Well, obviously.

• Options
    You'll be missed, @Rius - thanks for the help over the past couple years :)

Might still be worth doing the daily logins to have that mythril if you end up coming back, but having abandoned games before I know that can be a hassle.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    I considered it, but the way the last few events have gone, the last day to do stuff rolls around and I'm all "shit guess I better clear this whole event" and it takes 3 hours even though I can auto-battle 90% of it. This way, I miss two 11-pulls per month if I come back, and that's ok.

Rius on
  • Options
    Here's the most ridiculous team setup and move pattern for Tiamat that I've seen, from "solomir" on Reddit. It's a YOLO no-heal sub-20, and crazily, I have all of the pieces for it (minus an extra SSS and a hone of Icicle Shot). And his magicite deck is very suboptimal! (The Enkidu is doing almost nothing!)
    Spoilered for sanity.
    Strategy name: Chain YOLO Speedrun

Boss: Tiamat (19.26s)

Describe your Strategy:

Chain/YOLO dps/No Heals

Sora: Protectga -> Snowspell Strike x5 -> Ragnarok AOSB
    Edge: Stitch in Time -> Icicle Shot x3 -> Eblan Doppelganger SSB -> Icicle Shot
    OK: Vessel of Fate BSB -> Elara Wall -> Chain Blizzaga x4
    Rinoa: Shiva CSB -> Chain Blizzaga x5
    Squall: Snowspell Strike x4 -> Sub-Zero Blast OSB
    Insight!:
    Once your dps gets fast enough, you can trigger phase changes before Tiamat gets through her forced actions at the start of each phase. This currently lets me skip all the Jet Fires/Savage Jet Fires up to the end of the fight.

Tiamat's actions: Absorb Magic -> Twister -> Absorb Strength -> Absorb Magic -> Savage Twister -> Absorb Strength -> Absorb Magic -> Savage Twister -> Savage Twister -> Absorb Strength -> DEAD

Sea Lion is used to block the first Savage Twister in phase 2. Rinoa or OK are the designated casters (whichever is first available).

Major Wind Resist on Rinoa, as she has the least HP and needs it to survive 2 Twisters/Savage Twisters

Ice boost armor on Sora to get his AOSB hitting as hard as possible

It shouldn't matter if any character gets debuffed on their attacking stat, as there is still enough damage output at the end to close out. Sora got hit with Absorb Strength and still did 150k with AOSB.

Holy Trinity casts:
    Wall: 1
    Medica: 0
    Hastega: 2
    S/L count / Medals lost: 0/0
    Roaming Warrior / Magicite: Fabula Guardian
    Hero Ability 1 Ability 2 RM LM1 LM2 SB(-)
    Sora, 99 Snowspell Strike R3 Protectga R2 Gathering Storm LMR LM2 (ice) Ragnarok AOSB (1)
    Squall, 99 Snowspell Strike R2 - Scholar's Boon LMR LM2 Sub-Zero Blast OSB(1)
    Onion Knight, 99 Chain Blizzaga R2 Entrust R2 Dr. Mog's Teachings LMR LM2 Vessel of Fate BSB(1)
    Rinoa, 99 Chain Blizzaga R3 - Mako Might LM1 LMR Shiva CSB(1)
    Edge, 99 Icicle Shot R2 Stitch in Time R1 Orphaned Cub LMR LM2 Eblan Doppelganger(1)
    Main Sub1 Sub2 Sub3 Sub4
    Sea Lion, 99 Isgebind, 90 Liquid Flame, 99 Dullahan, 80 Enkidu, 99

• Options
    LeeksLeeks Registered User regular
    Man I wish I had Eblan Doppleganger. I've got the rest of that stuff easy, except Squall AOSB instead of OSB. Still haven't beat Tiamat, but I definitely have the tools for it, just need to take the time to refine. Only tried the fight once so far.

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Phew, I've been singularly focuing on Magicites to complete each particular one; going back to fight the other ones and I've completely forgotten the timings and how I did it before, hah.

Though I've got a few new toys and abilities now so that seems to be helping a bit too. Ramza's LMR, for example, has been a really nice addition to my older magicite teams.

• Options
    VargVarg Registered User regular
    Did the boost lucky since I could use a bunch of realms still and got my 5th 1/11 in a row. This was definitely a disco and not a Rapha USB dupe! Ex-Death's USB with the runic ability (new :D ) I also have an ssb of his from the parade and I got his lmr back in like November from the daily free relic.

• Options
    I've still never gotten anything from the daily draw.

Also, are we getting a DU? It feels like it's been over a month.

• Options
    There's something hilarious and tragic about dropping a triple 100k ASB on the head of a D220 boss through resistance.

Sorry Behemoth King, Terra don't give a -fuck-.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Less than ten non-core characters under level 80, and three full pages of 99s. I've done a lot of leveling this fest.

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »

I want to say around the 16th, from what I read somewhere. They probably didn't want it overlapping with fest.

• Options
    Jragghen wrote: »

I want to say around the 16th, from what I read somewhere. They probably didn't want it overlapping with fest.

Which is disappointing. I assumed we'd get that mythril. Guess I'm not doing every realm on parade then.

• Options
    With 3 days left in the present selection, i think I've narrowed it down to IX and XI.

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    IX seems like an incorrect choice unless you are a Zidane superfan. III seems to be just better.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    I have Zidane's SSB, BSB1, and OSB and he's still never managed to distinguish himself in either earth magicite. Although to be fair I never dove him.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    Fry wrote: »
    IX seems like an incorrect choice unless you are a Zidane superfan. III seems to be just better.

Well, I have Luneth's BSB and Swordshower SSB already.

The reason I'm considering Zidane is because my Imperil Wind options at the moment are very limited (Faris's SSB, and nothing else), and I don't have the Wind Chain. I also have Zidane's Enwind SSB, but I doubt I could use all those options in a given fight.

This discussion has been closed.