Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[phalla] Fortune of Fools - The Priests of Zalbanadur and Alluring Merchant Victory!

1235715

Posts

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    I can't seem to remember any other grudge vote, so I will vote for Kime because I don't think I have ever voted for you, unless it was a bandwagon or self-preservation. Plus, you did vote for me to die in the beauty and the beast phalla, until our seer saved me. :P

    "I can't remember ever voting for you, except for the two main reasons that people vote for..."

    I see what you did there!

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    MamaWolf
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I don't normally day 1 vote, but when I do, it's always for Kime.

    "The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
    kime
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    hmmmmm
    Yes.
    kime is always evil

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
    kime
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    It's nice to be back, enlightenedbum!

    steam_sig.png
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    It's nice to be back, enlightenedbum!

    Mafia buddies aren't supposed to singleton vote for each other on day one. We discussed this.

    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    kime
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    I remember now. It's kime I actually can think of a HotS-related reason to grudge!

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


    kime
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    It saddens me to see townspeople behave this way. Turning on your own kin, so readily! Perhaps this place is beyond saving...

    No. I must redouble my efforts.

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
    kime
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I remember now. It's kime I actually can think of a HotS-related reason to grudge!

    SUPER SUSPICIOUS Auralynx

    kime
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    I can't seem to remember any other grudge vote, so I will vote for Kime because I don't think I have ever voted for you, unless it was a bandwagon or self-preservation. Plus, you did vote for me to die in the beauty and the beast phalla, until our seer saved me. :P

    "I can't remember ever voting for you, except for the two main reasons that people vote for..."

    I see what you did there!

    My personal favorite vote reason is "they did something sketchy once, so I'll vote them forever until one of us are dead"

    I do that kinda a lot.

    Steam Starcraft SLeague of Legends
    kimeBrody
  • GreenGreen Stick around. I'm full of bad ideas.Registered User regular
    It was mrpaku what brought the darkness to our village!

    3DS: 3007 8087 2767 | Nintendo ID: AngryFrog
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Green wrote: »
    It was mrpaku what brought the darkness to our village!

    I agree. Bad mrpaku!

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MamaWolf wrote: »
    I can't seem to remember any other grudge vote, so I will vote for Kime because I don't think I have ever voted for you, unless it was a bandwagon or self-preservation. Plus, you did vote for me to die in the beauty and the beast phalla, until our seer saved me. :P

    "I can't remember ever voting for you, except for the two main reasons that people vote for..."

    I see what you did there!

    My personal favorite vote reason is "they did something sketchy once, so I'll vote them forever until one of us are dead"

    I do that kinda a lot.

    SLyM is now honourbound to regale me with tales of how sketchy I am, or be branded a liar.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Discrider recently burned his neighbors homes to the ground, then forced an entire galaxy to kneel before him.

    "The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
    kime
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Discrider recently burned his neighbors homes to the ground, then forced an entire galaxy to kneel before him.

    So vote him mayor?

    kime
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Hey, hey.
    I would've done that the game of TI before too, but my 2 in 5 dice roll of victory in the TI3 PbP didn't go my way.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I remember now. It's kime I actually can think of a HotS-related reason to grudge!

    SUPER SUSPICIOUS Auralynx

    If the game I've now remembered is still available as VoD on the relevant twitch pages, I can prove I have a reason. :P

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I remember now. It's kime I actually can think of a HotS-related reason to grudge!

    SUPER SUSPICIOUS Auralynx

    If the game I've now remembered is still available as VoD on the relevant twitch pages, I can prove I have a reason. :P

    Honestly, part of me wants to give that move a pass as there is no way mafia-Auralynx would change that vote even if Sega was a fellow Mafia....

    .... or maybe that's just what you want me to think! Clearly I cannot choose the wine in front of you.

  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    Discrider recently burned his neighbors homes to the ground, then forced an entire galaxy to kneel before him.

    The game before:
    El Skid wrote: »
    So wait, Muuat have taken the burocracy strategy and are ahead on VPs...and have a 2/5 chance of winning via imperium rex this turn?

    Argh we definitely should have seen that coming. Perfect example of game theory, the group needed someone to take number 8 but it was in everyone's personal best interest to do something else! Well hopefully this doesn't bite us...

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I remember now. It's kime I actually can think of a HotS-related reason to grudge!

    SUPER SUSPICIOUS Auralynx

    If the game I've now remembered is still available as VoD on the relevant twitch pages, I can prove I have a reason. :P

    Honestly, part of me wants to give that move a pass as there is no way mafia-Auralynx would change that vote even if Sega was a fellow Mafia....

    .... or maybe that's just what you want me to think! Clearly I cannot choose the wine in front of you.

    So help me if you start channeling that bald guy I'm going to vote against you every day :P

  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I remember now. It's kime I actually can think of a HotS-related reason to grudge!

    SUPER SUSPICIOUS Auralynx

    If the game I've now remembered is still available as VoD on the relevant twitch pages, I can prove I have a reason. :P

    Honestly, part of me wants to give that move a pass as there is no way mafia-Auralynx would change that vote even if Sega was a fellow Mafia....

    .... or maybe that's just what you want me to think! Clearly I cannot choose the wine in front of you.

    I think I know the game he is referring to, which was a solid attempt at an all phalla HOTS team. It's only fair we get an all HOTS mafia team

    PSN SeGaTai
    AuralynxkimeBrody
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I remember now. It's kime I actually can think of a HotS-related reason to grudge!

    SUPER SUSPICIOUS Auralynx

    If the game I've now remembered is still available as VoD on the relevant twitch pages, I can prove I have a reason. :P

    Honestly, part of me wants to give that move a pass as there is no way mafia-Auralynx would change that vote even if Sega was a fellow Mafia....

    .... or maybe that's just what you want me to think! Clearly I cannot choose the wine in front of you.

    I think I know the game he is referring to, which was a solid attempt at an all phalla HOTS team. It's only fair we get an all HOTS mafia team

    Yeah, I think you can probably both recall the one I have in mind.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    So here's a survey RE: Vizzini in Princess Bride:

    The line about classic blunders where he says "never get involved in a land war in Asia".... Risk reference or Vietnam reference?

  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    So here's a survey RE: Vizzini in Princess Bride:

    The line about classic blunders where he says "never get involved in a land war in Asia".... Risk reference or Vietnam reference?

    Vietnam. It was written in 1973

    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
    LostNinja
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    I remember now. It's kime I actually can think of a HotS-related reason to grudge!

    SUPER SUSPICIOUS Auralynx

    If the game I've now remembered is still available as VoD on the relevant twitch pages, I can prove I have a reason. :P

    Honestly, part of me wants to give that move a pass as there is no way mafia-Auralynx would change that vote even if Sega was a fellow Mafia....

    .... or maybe that's just what you want me to think! Clearly I cannot choose the wine in front of you.

    I think I know the game he is referring to, which was a solid attempt at an all phalla HOTS team. It's only fair we get an all HOTS mafia team

    For the short period of time I actually played HotS (babies make computering hard), I always tried to get a game going with some of you phalla folk, but you were always "away" or "in a match" which is clear code for "mafia members convening in private room".

    "The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    So here's a survey RE: Vizzini in Princess Bride:

    The line about classic blunders where he says "never get involved in a land war in Asia".... Risk reference or Vietnam reference?

    Vietnam. It was written in 1973

    I figured this was the correct answer. As a kid i always thought Risk, and that it was hilarious they'd put a board game reference in the movie. Watched it as an adult and the Vietnam thing was obvious, but part of me wants to hang on to the Risk idea.

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    So here's a survey RE: Vizzini in Princess Bride:

    The line about classic blunders where he says "never get involved in a land war in Asia".... Risk reference or Vietnam reference?

    Vietnam. It was written in 1973

    Oh, huh. I always assumed it was a Russian reference, like, "invade Russia and lose your army" a la Napoleon.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    JPantsmrpakudiscriderjdarksun
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    :/
    Is HOTS yet another DoTA clone?

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    :/
    Is HOTS yet another DoTA clone?

    Kind of. It's got no gold economy at all so it's mostly XP / time-division based, which is a relief.

    I am of the belief that it is not presently in a good state, so I am not playing it, but we had a pretty good inhouse tournament scene going last year that was a lot of fun.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    :/
    Is HOTS yet another DoTA clone?

    It is the same genre, if that's what you mean, yeah.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    If I'm reading it right (correct me if that's not the case) I believe I'm at five, followed by auralynx and kime at four, segatai and roadvirus at three, and almost everyone else at one

    Which I guess begs the obvious question, "which one of my future occultist murderers would buy that I have a death thrash if I just said so out loud"?

  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Depends on if people are feeling lucky. Or are really good at counting under pressure.

    "The shore does not dream of you." - Blind poet Gallan.
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    mrpaku wrote: »
    If I'm reading it right (correct me if that's not the case) I believe I'm at five, followed by auralynx and kime at four, segatai and roadvirus at three, and almost everyone else at one

    Which I guess begs the obvious question, "which one of my future occultist murderers would buy that I have a death thrash if I just said so out loud"?

    "death thrash"?

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    mrpaku wrote: »
    If I'm reading it right (correct me if that's not the case) I believe I'm at five, followed by auralynx and kime at four, segatai and roadvirus at three, and almost everyone else at one

    Which I guess begs the obvious question, "which one of my future occultist murderers would buy that I have a death thrash if I just said so out loud"?

    "death thrash"?

    Probably a Damn You Autocorrect! situation, but if not, I'm assuming it's heavy metal I wouldn't enjoy.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    We love you MrPaku!

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
    mrpaku
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Slym

    Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    mrpaku wrote: »
    If I'm reading it right (correct me if that's not the case) I believe I'm at five, followed by auralynx and kime at four, segatai and roadvirus at three, and almost everyone else at one

    Which I guess begs the obvious question, "which one of my future occultist murderers would buy that I have a death thrash if I just said so out loud"?

    "death thrash"?

    Probably a Damn You Autocorrect! situation, but if not, I'm assuming it's heavy metal I wouldn't enjoy.

    Probably deadly loud heavy metal. I assume the threat here is that someone is going to die with the vote.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    mrpaku wrote: »
    If I'm reading it right (correct me if that's not the case) I believe I'm at five, followed by auralynx and kime at four, segatai and roadvirus at three, and almost everyone else at one

    Which I guess begs the obvious question, "which one of my future occultist murderers would buy that I have a death thrash if I just said so out loud"?

    "death thrash"?

    Probably a Damn You Autocorrect! situation, but if not, I'm assuming it's heavy metal I wouldn't enjoy.

    Probably deadly loud heavy metal. I assume the threat here is that someone is going to die with the vote.

    Death Thrash would be some guy moaning, as if he were trapped in a well, about the infinite blackness and futility of existence and / or something Lovecraftian or Satanic, while simultaneously his band plays really fast.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


    Virgil_Leads_You
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    death thrash as in a revenge kill when he dies that targets someone who attacked/voted for him. I assume.

  • mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular
    JPants wrote: »
    death thrash as in a revenge kill when he dies that targets someone who attacked/voted for him. I assume.

    But can a man as charismatic and central to the ongoing plot and events of this game as I clearly am *truly* die, JPants?

    Can you destroy the *idea* of mrpaku in this village? Or do the attempts to kill me only make me stronger?

    kime
  • Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    mrpaku wrote: »
    JPants wrote: »
    death thrash as in a revenge kill when he dies that targets someone who attacked/voted for him. I assume.

    But can a man as charismatic and central to the ongoing plot and events of this game as I clearly am *truly* die, JPants?

    Can you destroy the *idea* of mrpaku in this village? Or do the attempts to kill me only make me stronger?

    Ok they're going full supervillain.

    kimeBrody
Sign In or Register to comment.