Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[phalla] Fortune of Fools - The Priests of Zalbanadur and Alluring Merchant Victory!

145791015

Posts

  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I have yet to notice a TRV shtick and this makes me sad.

  • GizzyGizzy <- girl PhoenixRegistered User regular
    TRV is def shticking - you must not be reading!

    3DS Friend Code 3282-2248-0453
    Gizzy's Amazon Xmas Wishlist
    AuralynxErin The RedLostNinjajdarksunMrTLicious
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    All three of the non-vote kills last night were on people who voted for mrpaku. Not sure if that means anything right now, but maybe good to keep in mind depending on what happens tonight.

    Auralynx
  • GizzyGizzy <- girl PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I don't think that word was ever meant to be a verb - on re-read it looks like a cards against humanity situation.

    3DS Friend Code 3282-2248-0453
    Gizzy's Amazon Xmas Wishlist
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Locus wrote: »
    All three of the non-vote kills last night were on people who voted for mrpaku. Not sure if that means anything right now, but maybe good to keep in mind depending on what happens tonight.

    One looked very much like an SK kill flavor-wise, but yeah.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Are we suggesting Mrpaku's death thrash was actually a real thing or what? Seems weird

  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    If it's an sk then we have no vig. I really thought discrider was trying to call something there at the end but probably just being weird

    PSN SeGaTai
  • LocusLocus Trust Me AlbanyRegistered User regular
    edited February 23
    Yeah, the use of a scythe would indicate a vigilante or serial killer. We can't rule one or the other out at this point.

    Locus on
    AuralynxPreda
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited February 23
    I said last time I wasn't going to do it this game, but then I came into work on a Friday and everyone else is working from home due to a couple inches of snow so....


    Day 1 Results

    mrpaku [6] - LostNinja (21), Preda (25), Jpants (28), chamberlain (29), mrpaku (30), Green (38), Kime (39), discrider (42)
    Auralynx [4] - Gizzy (7), SeGaTai (11), AustinP0027 (20), Jpants (37)
    Kime [3] - Brody (6), MamaWolf (33), discrider (34), Auralynx (36)
    Bluecyan [2] - Preda (19), MagicPrime (26)
    discrider [2] - SLyM (9), Brody (41)
    Arasaki [1] - Locus (22)
    AustinP0027 [1] - Zombie Hero (10)
    Brody [1] - Bluecyan (16)
    enlightenedbum [1] - JaysonFour (35)
    Gizzy [1] - Grunt’s Ghosts (15)
    Green [1] - TheRoadVirus (13)
    JaysonFour [1] - enlightenedbum (2)
    Jdarksun [1] - MrTLicious (8)
    JusticeforPluto [1] - JusticeforPluto (23)
    MagicPrime [1] - Virgil_Leads_You (27)
    Moridin889 [1] - Retaba (18)
    MrTLicious [1] - jdarksun (44)
    SeGaTai [1] - Auralynx (1), Phoenix-D (12), discrider (32)
    SLyM [1] - discrider (40), Phyphor (43)
    TheRoadVirus [1] - Virgil_Leads_You (3), discrider (14), Moridin889 (17)
    Virgil_Leads_You [1] - mrpaku (31)
    Phyphor [0] - discrider (4)
    Zombie Hero [0] - Locus (5)

    Did Note Vote: Arasaki, premium

    Vote Not Counted: mrpaku voted for SeGaTai at (24) but edited his vote post

    Order
    Order -> Voter -> Vote
    1. Auralynx - SeGaTai
    2. enlightenedbum - JaysonFour
    3. Virgil_Leads_You - TheRoadVirus
    4. discrider - Phyphor
    5. Locus - Zombie Hero
    6. Brody - Kime
    7. Gizzy - Auralynx
    8. MrTLicious - Jdarksun
    9. SLyM - discrider
    10. Zombie Hero - AustinP0027
    11. SeGaTai - Auralynx
    12. Phoenix-D - SeGaTai
    13. TheRoadVirus - Green
    14. discrider - TheRoadVirus
    15. Grunt's Ghosts - Gizzy
    16. Bluecyan - Brody
    17. Moridin889 - TheRoadVirus
    18. Retaba - Moridin889
    19. Preda - Bluecyan
    20. AustinP0027 - Auralynx
    21. LostNinja - mrpaku
    22. Locus - Arasaki
    23. JusticeforPluto - JusticeforPluto
    24. mrpaku - SeGaTai (Edited)
    25. Preda - mrpaku
    26. MagicPrime - Bluecyan
    27. VIrgil_Leads_You - MagicPrime
    28. Jpants - mrpaku
    29. chamberlain - mrpaku
    30. mrpaku - mrpaku
    31. mrpaku - Virgil_Leads_You
    32. discrider - SeGaTai
    33. MamaWolf - Kime
    34. discrider - Kime
    35. JaysonFour - enlightenedbum
    36. Auralynx - Kime
    37. Jpants - Auralynx
    38. Green - mrpaku
    39. Kime - mrpaku
    40. discrider - SLyM
    41. Brody - discrider
    42. discrider - mrpaku
    43. Phyphor - SLyM
    44. jdarksun - MrTLicious

    AustinP0027 on
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    I have yet to notice a TRV shtick and this makes me sad.

    It saddens me that you feel this way, fair villager. Please, come speak with me in private. I have much to offer! All I ask is that you hear me out before attempting to have me slain

    Help a trans woman (me) afford GRS!
    Hi Santa/Satan!
    Video games -> PSN and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    JusticeforPluto for voting for themselves and not changing it

  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Thanks for posting voting results, Austin.

    So the entire back half of the wagon dies, and Kime is the one that survives? Incredible.

    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    AuralynxkimeBrody
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    It certainly doesn't look like a case of where any mafia tried to save the second place wagon, so we can avoid all that rigmarole. And holy shit the number of solo votes.

    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Seems normal though, lots of people solo vote on d1

  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'll jump on that JusticeforPluto wagon for his self vote.

    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    The one small benefit of disc dying is that we're not going to have to agonize over his D1 vote going forward. He voted for 6 different people. Would have been a mess if we didn't know he's limegreen (and dead obviously)

  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote: »
    Are we suggesting Mrpaku's death thrash was actually a real thing or what? Seems weird

    I think a power that activates upon death seems fitting for this game, but the narration doesn’t seem to imply that’s what happened here.

  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Depends on how you read it.

    Disc's death was "scythe" related, which sounds like a death type kill. Disc was claiming Paku was going to be desecrated, so if there was something Disc was doing that targeted Paku, Paku may have had a "kill who targeted me" ability of some sort.

    I'd honestly like that a little more, even if it's more unpredictable, because it means no SK most likely.

  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Auralynx
  • PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Kime. I wuould have voted jdark for non committing to a wagon yesterday, but his vote for kime today actually make sense, but wuoldn't if he was mafia. I'll keep an eye on Phyphor for the same reason.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    I uhhh...

    I forgot I'm being grudge voted, let alone the reason. Who is doing that, you? What was your stated reasoning?
    Preda wrote: »
    Kime. I wuould have voted jdark for non committing to a wagon yesterday, but his vote for kime today actually make sense, but wuoldn't if he was mafia. I'll keep an eye on Phyphor for the same reason.

    What's the reasoning for me?

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • BluecyanBluecyan The News will return Right after these messagesRegistered User regular
    Lets hear from JusticeforPluto for his day one self-vote. We lynched MrPaku for only slightly more.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    I uhhh...

    I forgot I'm being grudge voted, let alone the reason. Who is doing that, you? What was your stated reasoning?

    I remembered a certain incident involving Void Prison being inexpertly applied by you.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    I uhhh...

    I forgot I'm being grudge voted, let alone the reason. Who is doing that, you? What was your stated reasoning?

    I remembered a certain incident involving Void Prison being inexpertly applied by you.

    For Kime it was a Tuesday.

    Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    AuralynxBrodyLostNinja
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    I uhhh...

    I forgot I'm being grudge voted, let alone the reason. Who is doing that, you? What was your stated reasoning?

    I remembered a certain incident involving Void Prison being inexpertly applied by you.

    Oh yeah!

    Haha I totally deserve that grudge, I botched that like crazy. It was fun, though :D

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Auralynx
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    edited February 23
    kime wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    I uhhh...

    I forgot I'm being grudge voted, let alone the reason. Who is doing that, you? What was your stated reasoning?

    I remembered a certain incident involving Void Prison being inexpertly applied by you.

    Oh yeah!

    Haha I totally deserve that grudge, I botched that like crazy. It was fun, though :D

    Got him to admit it, @38thDoe can confirm I get to exit all Phalla forever with a win now. :biggrin:

    Auralynx on
    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


    kimeSeGaTai
  • PredaPreda Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    I uhhh...

    I forgot I'm being grudge voted, let alone the reason. Who is doing that, you? What was your stated reasoning?
    Preda wrote: »
    Kime. I wuould have voted jdark for non committing to a wagon yesterday, but his vote for kime today actually make sense, but wuoldn't if he was mafia. I'll keep an eye on Phyphor for the same reason.

    What's the reasoning for me?

    The same jdark made. You're the only one left on the wagon, excluding me and LostNinja. I vouch for myself and Lostninja started the wagon. As mafia, spreading through the main wagons day 1 seems the perfect move (other than one offing) to me.

  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Preda wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    I uhhh...

    I forgot I'm being grudge voted, let alone the reason. Who is doing that, you? What was your stated reasoning?
    Preda wrote: »
    Kime. I wuould have voted jdark for non committing to a wagon yesterday, but his vote for kime today actually make sense, but wuoldn't if he was mafia. I'll keep an eye on Phyphor for the same reason.

    What's the reasoning for me?

    The same jdark made. You're the only one left on the wagon, excluding me and LostNinja. I vouch for myself and Lostninja started the wagon. As mafia, spreading through the main wagons day 1 seems the perfect move (other than one offing) to me.

    So the idea is.... the mafia voted each on different bandwagons. Then, they killed several people on the winning bandwagon because ???. Then, the mafia wouldn't have been the first to vote for anybody. Then, you are not mafia just because you say so. Therefore, the only other person to vote for the winning bandwagon was me, so I must be evil.

    Is that right?

    I mean, it sounds ridiculous :P, but I want to doublecheck I understand your logic first.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • jdarksunjdarksun Scion of Chaos Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Preda wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    Auralynx wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    Are there any case studies where Kime has survived past the first night, and ended up just being a vanillager?

    Hahaha yes, many many times.

    I think this is, however, the first time in a while when he knows darn well why someone's grudge-voting him and hasn't forgotten it or denied it!

    We're cool in general, though.

    I uhhh...

    I forgot I'm being grudge voted, let alone the reason. Who is doing that, you? What was your stated reasoning?
    Preda wrote: »
    Kime. I wuould have voted jdark for non committing to a wagon yesterday, but his vote for kime today actually make sense, but wuoldn't if he was mafia. I'll keep an eye on Phyphor for the same reason.

    What's the reasoning for me?

    The same jdark made. You're the only one left on the wagon, excluding me and LostNinja. I vouch for myself and Lostninja started the wagon. As mafia, spreading through the main wagons day 1 seems the perfect move (other than one offing) to me.

    So the idea is.... the mafia voted each on different bandwagons. Then, they killed several people on the winning bandwagon because ???. Then, the mafia wouldn't have been the first to vote for anybody. Then, you are not mafia just because you say so. Therefore, the only other person to vote for the winning bandwagon was me, so I must be evil.

    Is that right?

    I mean, it sounds ridiculous :P, but I want to doublecheck I understand your logic first.
    The more interesting thing to me is that Preda totally meets that criteria too if we wanna test the theory... :mrgreen:

    Preda
  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    Side note: I have now found and can produce video evidence of why I was voting for kime last night, JPants.

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


    kime
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    As mafia, spreading through the main wagons day 1 seems the perfect move (other than one offing) to me.

    That basically reads that the best way for Mafia to hide day 1 is to either vote on a wagon, or do a one off vote.

    That's literally the only two options (unless you're defining wagon as a certain vote count).

    Seems like relatively weak reasoning to pin a vote on Kime.

    kime
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    As mafia, spreading through the main wagons day 1 seems the perfect move (other than one offing) to me.

    That basically reads that the best way for Mafia to hide day 1 is to either vote on a wagon, or do a one off vote.

    That's literally the only two options (unless you're defining wagon as a certain vote count).

    Seems like relatively weak reasoning to pin a vote on Kime.

    You should vote for me because I am intrinsically eviiiiiil, not for bad logic reasons :P

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Retaba wrote: »
    Are we suggesting Mrpaku's death thrash was actually a real thing or what? Seems weird

    I think a power that activates upon death seems fitting for this game, but the narration doesn’t seem to imply that’s what happened here.

    Can confirm this is a thing.

    Anyway, Phyphor's late, meaningless vote is weird to me.


    Herbert Hoover got 40% of the vote in 1932. Friendly reminder.
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Auralynx is talking a lot and therefore definitely up to something.

  • AuralynxAuralynx Thirty-Seven Keys Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Auralynx is talking a lot and therefore definitely up to something.

    Re-litigating an incident from last September in that dark period when there were no Phalla and I had to derive my entertainment elsewhere, mostly. How you doing premium?

    Space... what is the point of it? You have no idea.
    5f0qjnu1xfzo.png


  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Retaba wrote: »
    Are we suggesting Mrpaku's death thrash was actually a real thing or what? Seems weird

    I think a power that activates upon death seems fitting for this game, but the narration doesn’t seem to imply that’s what happened here.

    Can confirm this is a thing.

    Anyway, Phyphor's late, meaningless vote is weird to me.

    Oh, sorry, is that not public yet?

    Yes, a bunch of people have post-death abilities.

    PA HotS Group
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    AuralynxBluecyan
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »
    Retaba wrote: »
    Are we suggesting Mrpaku's death thrash was actually a real thing or what? Seems weird

    I think a power that activates upon death seems fitting for this game, but the narration doesn’t seem to imply that’s what happened here.

    Can confirm this is a thing.

    Anyway, Phyphor's late, meaningless vote is weird to me.

    Let's test this! enlightenedbum

    VayBJ4e.png
145791015
Sign In or Register to comment.