As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Panther

1909192939496»

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Fun fact: the timing on editing in that Disney video is so exact that I had to change my sound settings for it to sync with the video properly.

Normally I have two Virtual Audio Cables set up, and my default audio goes to Line 1 and Discord goes to Line 2, and then I use the VACs to direct Line 1 and Line 2 to my speakers. This is so I can adjust the relative volume of people in Discord to my own voice when I stream.

But there's a small delay that gets introduced when you route everything through VACs instead of getting them directly from the source. This usually isn't noticeable; almost every video I watch comes across just fine.

That Disney video is so tight, though, that the tiny delay threw everything off.

What a great video.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Okay, time to make sleep attempt number 14 for tonight. Today. This morning. Ugh...

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Bogart. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.