Options

Dragonball Z is good

24567101

Posts

  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i never watched kai or super

    galo sengen is still good tho

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    BugBoy wrote: »
    They were going to be funny

    Y'all should be Goten and Trunks

    And then fuse

    For science

    (Look, I know they're not technically brothers, but they pretty much are in spirit, I mean come on)

    That's too on the nose.

    They should be Abo and Kado.

    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Tube do you think they should make a spinoff show all about Hit?

  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    Stilts wrote: »
    BugBoy wrote: »
    They were going to be funny

    Y'all should be Goten and Trunks

    And then fuse

    For science

    (Look, I know they're not technically brothers, but they pretty much are in spirit, I mean come on)

    That's too on the nose.

    They should be Abo and Kado.

    Shit! Hold on.

    I've got it!

    EACH BROTHER SHOULD CHOOSE ONE OF THE TWO IDENTICAL ZENOS

    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I hear that manga Jiren is way better than anime Jiren, because the guys running the anime were working on the barest of bones of who he is, but the manga leaned into him actually having a superhero-esque personality from the start.

    Should be interesting to see how the two versions of the story differ once both are complete.

  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Dragonball Z is good because it introduced me to both Rammstein and Linkin Park

  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Dragonball Z is good because it introduced me to both Rammstein and Linkin Park

    remember when Funimation made their own feature length AMVs?

    https://youtu.be/aio3EnnUR5c

  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Uriel wrote: »
    Tube do you think they should make a spinoff show all about Hit?

    Yes they should call it Big Boy & Hit

  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Dragonball Z is good because it introduced me to both Rammstein and Linkin Park

    remember when Funimation made their own feature length AMVs?

    https://youtu.be/aio3EnnUR5c

    I remember when Cooler's movie had fucking disturbed as the soundtrack, yeah.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    yamcha is the best character

    6vjsgrerts6r.png

  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    yamcha is the best character

    I am with you, brother.

  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    Tube do you think they should make a spinoff show all about Hit?

    Yes they should call it Big Boy & Hit

    Which one is Big Boy because when you say big boy I only picture the fiberglass statue holding a giant hamburger outside the restaurant chain of the same name.

  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    I feel like gross negligence perfectly sums up Goku

  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Never watched the show but I'll post this I guess:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuvSwb5KM6Q

  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    Tube do you think they should make a spinoff show all about Hit?

    Yes they should call it Big Boy & Hit

    Which one is Big Boy because when you say big boy I only picture the fiberglass statue holding a giant hamburger outside the restaurant chain of the same name.

    i would watch that.

  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    who would win in a fight

    yajirobe or bruce lee

    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    who would win in a fight

    yajirobe or bruce lee

    goku fought a Bruce Lee stand in onc,e and clowned on him hard, meanwhile later yajirobe game him real trouble. I'm going with Yajirobe.

  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    yajirobe would win

    but like

    only if he felt like it

    6vjsgrerts6r.png

  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    DB CHARACTER RANKINGS

    1) VEGETA
    2) GOHAN
    3) PICCOLO

    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Citing evidence from @Moriveth 's facebook a few weeks ago featuring a USS Enterprise NCC-1701 shuttle craft in Dragonball.

    Do you guys think a kamahameha can penetrate the navigational shields of the Enterprise D?

  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Citing evidence from @Moriveth 's facebook a few weeks ago featuring a USS Enterprise NCC-1701 shuttle craft in Dragonball.

    Do you guys think a kamahameha can penetrate the navigational shields of the Enterprise D?

    Yes, it can blow up planets

    Dbz doesnt really play well with the power levels of other settings

    I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Citing evidence from Moriveth 's facebook a few weeks ago featuring a USS Enterprise NCC-1701 shuttle craft in Dragonball.

    Do you guys think a kamahameha can penetrate the navigational shields of the Enterprise D?

    Yes, it can blow up planets

    Dbz doesnt really play well with the power levels of other settings
    To be fair I think the enterprise d could also blow up planets you are just being a party pooper.

  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited February 2018
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    DB CHARACTER RANKINGS

    1) VEGETA
    2) GOHAN
    3) PICCOLO

    You're cool, Blank

    I would Fusion Dance with you anytime
    Uriel wrote: »
    Citing evidence from Moriveth 's facebook a few weeks ago featuring a USS Enterprise NCC-1701 shuttle craft in Dragonball.

    Do you guys think a kamahameha can penetrate the navigational shields of the Enterprise D?

    Yes, it can blow up planets

    Dbz doesnt really play well with the power levels of other settings

    Our first introduction to Freiza is him Death Star-ing a planet.

    And that's just in his first form!

    Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    Citing evidence from Moriveth 's facebook a few weeks ago featuring a USS Enterprise NCC-1701 shuttle craft in Dragonball.

    Do you guys think a kamahameha can penetrate the navigational shields of the Enterprise D?

    Yes, it can blow up planets

    Dbz doesnt really play well with the power levels of other settings
    To be fair I think the enterprise d could also blow up planets you are just being a party pooper.

    By the end of the Cell Saga, Super Perfect Cell brags that his power is probably enough to destroy the solar system.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    So what's the best way to watch super?
    Do the copywrite owners have a legal youtube channel, or is there a specific website / service that's encouraged to use.

    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    So what's the best way to watch super?
    Do the copywrite owners have a legal youtube channel, or is there a specific website / service that's encouraged to use.

    http://www.crunchyroll.com/dragon-ball-super

    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    There are lots of streaming services that offer dragonball super (with ads) same day airing as Japan.

    Crunchyroll and Funimation both come to mind.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Dragon Ball Super also contains two of my favorite opening and ending songs ever

    Boogie Back (which is a wonderfully catchy and chill ending theme)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BMcZPLI75U

    And Limit Break X Survivor, which I honestly think is an opening theme on par with the classic Cha La Head Cha La
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3j3JwKJ9mI
    And also there's a pretty great cover of it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcA3pQfJ7s

    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    They do a really good job of incorporating Limit Break X Survivor into the show's music.

    Like, the show has some amazing music.

    I still can't find the name of that fucking saxophone music they play whenever Gohan starts and amazing reversal.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    How early do they start using LBXS?

    Because the opening song at the start of Super sure is bad.

  • Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    How early do they start using LBXS?

    Because the opening song at the start of Super sure is bad.

    somewhere around 76ish

    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

    "Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    I'm glad they eventually stopped using the angelic choir style theme for the new super saiyan forms, they were so bad and out of place

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I find the sudden “I can’t get no satisfaction” very strange. It’s part of the modern Japanese pop music culture I don’t understand. Let’s fly high.

  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Was kind of hoping they would defeat Jiren with Ultra Instinct Gojeta but I guess Gojeta is completely non-canon now.

    X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    Was kind of hoping they would defeat Jiren with Ultra Instinct Gojeta but I guess Gojeta is completely non-canon now.

    Let's be honest.

    Vegeta might Potara, but he would never do that stupid dance.

    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Sure wish there was an episode this week

    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    I'm glad they eventually stopped using the angelic choir style theme for the new super saiyan forms, they were so bad and out of place

    Disagree, I think it really fit the God forms well and
    EP 110 spoilers
    Fit when goku came back from having the spirt bomb backfire on him. Though 110/Ultra Instinct was maybe the best form reveal since the original SSJ

    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

    "Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I like it any time Green Daddy gets to fight good

  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    The first Super has that really catchy part with the Renda kick though

    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
This discussion has been closed.