As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

May your names be enscribeled forever [SBFP]

19495969798100»

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Say Evil Business scrapes up enough god-juice to walk among the gods and pick a fight with them. Wouldn't they just push his face in with their own god-juice?

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    that's nasty

I don't want nuttin' to do wit it

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/jyd9IbNoRLg
    SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH

• Options
    "Ravens, the crows of the animal-world." - Mattrick K., 2018.

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    haha, their greenscreen techniques are too powerful
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9KI8E8_Kik

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Marlow Briggs
    Oh, Kim's dead now, I guess?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Radius wrote: »
    Marlow Briggs
    Oh, Kim's dead now, I guess?

that's nasty

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Those wings are really cool-looking, but I can't help but feel like they don't really improve the gameplay. Getting a traversal powerjp like that can make a game feel like it's really opened up... if you're able to go back to old areas and do stuff you couldn't do before. Getting a power like that in a linear game like Marlow Briggs just seems like a reason for the back half of the game to have platforms that are further apart than they had in the front half of the game.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    matt wanted nothing to do with swinging (from the podcast)

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    The people gettin mad at him for not liking a control scheme....ugh.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    I'm watching the RE4 playthrough, so, informal poll:
    • Saddler, you're small-time.

or
    • Your right hand comes off?
    • A senior moment, perhaps?

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    For Pat's baby-hands, this is about accessibility. He needs both for a stylus.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Krauser might actually be my favorite part of RE4, because I wish more characters were handled like him.

No real introduction, no real backstory, he's just there, like 75% into the game with no obvious foreshadowing, and Krauser and everyone else just know each other.

Even the brief bits they do tell you happen during a knife fight.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Krauser might actually be my favorite part of RE4, because I wish more characters were handled like him.

No real introduction, no real backstory, he's just there, like 75% into the game with no obvious foreshadowing, and Krauser and everyone else just know each other.

The first Resident Evil game I played was 4 and I was so convinced that Krauser was a character from a previous game that I just didn't know

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Olivaw wrote: »

The first Resident Evil game I played was 4 and I was so convinced that Krauser was a character from a previous game that I just didn't know

that happened to basically everybody

• Options
    god, RE4 is such a masterpiece except for the last about 10% where it kinda falls apart then you fight salazar and it is amazing again

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    god, RE4 is such a masterpiece except for the last about 10% where it kinda falls apart then you fight salazar and it is amazing again
    RE4 might be the closest to the perfect RE game we've had.
    I only say this because the DLC for RE7 was so disjointed that they all felt like DLC to other games. But End of Zoe redeems it and keeps it a solid second, if not contender for number 1 when it comes to Resident Evil games.

4 has the nostalgia place at number 1 in my heart
    But 7 just feels like a damn good package when all the pieces are put together.

• Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    RE4 is one of those very rare games I've played where it would regularly wear me out-in that, I wanted to play until I got bored or frustrated, and instead of that happening, I would just become too tired to continue any further because the gameplay simply continued to deliver at such a high level.

• Options
    I'm surprised that "he's blind" isn't one of the first things that come to mind about Zato-1 for everybody, like "Guile works in the military".
    But it's bonkers that these motherfuckers who love Baiken have been staring at Baiken for years without noticing that she only has one arm. The side without an arm is the one facing the screen.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Olivaw wrote: »

I was in the same boat except I thought Krauser and Wesker were the same person until this exact moment. It just...seemed like the only plausible explanation somehow? "Ah, yes, from context it is clear that this man is that recurring villain everyone talks about." When I was watching the RE5 playthrough I turned to my friend and said "wow, Wesker looked way different in that QTE fight in Resident Evil 4" and she didn't object.

Wyvern on
    Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    Also I loved loved LOVED playing Mercenary Mode as Krauser. Just the best time popping guys with the bow and arrow.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited September 2018
    PLA wrote: »
    I'm surprised that "he's blind" isn't one of the first things that come to mind about Zato-1 for everybody, like "Guile works in the military".
    But it's bonkers that these motherfuckers who love Baiken have been staring at Baiken for years without noticing that she only has one arm. The side without an arm is the one facing the screen.

THE SIX SETS OF EYES MISS NO DETAILS

EYES ON THE EVERYSIDE

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Oh, wow, the very powerful Billy is lending Woolie his strength, now.
    They are just watching the fucking TV-show.

PLA on
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I am the rare person who does not love RE4. It's... fine, but just fine.

This discussion has been closed.