As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

egg [chat]

simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a differencetoday, a differenceRegistered User regular
edited February 2018 in Debate and/or Discourse
PHAo1M5.jpg

simonwolf on

egg [chat] 59 votes

egg
6%
bowenemnmnmewazillamysticjuicer 4 votes
egg
3%
NecoDonnicton 2 votes
egg
6%
syndalisQuidEddyspool32 4 votes
egg
8%
HaphazardArchHonkSolomaxwell6davidsdurions 5 votes
egg
5%
Rear Admiral ChocowanderingcB557 3 votes
egg
13%
LudiousRhesus PositiveFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudPhoenix-DAegisInvectivusDr. Flamingoporp 8 votes
egg
25%
RedTideGarthorDevoutlyApatheticElendilDarkPrimusTTODewbackTcheldorAbdhyiusPowerpuppiesOnTheLastCastleWiseManTobesmRahmaniCogBlameless ClericIlpala 15 votes
egg
10%
Kid PresentableAldoZilla360ronyaSkull2185Seal 6 votes
egg
6%
Desktop HippieHahnsoo1Sleepnavgoose 4 votes
egg
13%
DoodmannFeralCrimson KingP10jungleroomxoverride367zepherinknitdan 8 votes

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    egg

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    egg
    What's up, yolks?

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    "Uh oh, this sandwich sprung a leak."

Team Umizoomi, what are you doing

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    egg
    *Narrows eyes at Haphazard*

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Silent Bob was nearly silenced for good this weekend

Classy

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    egg
    滚蛋

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    egg
    *Narrows eyes at Haphazard*

The white in your eyes are not egg white.

... actually they might be...

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Good mornin', [chat]

Woke up to walk and feed this pup, then fed myself

Now I think we're both going back to bed for a bit

Busy morning, as you can tell

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Morning Chat, heading to court in DC this morning. Hopefully you fine folks will be less legally involved today than this

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    egg
    It figures. Dude loses weight, starts taking genuine interest in his health and well-being and boom blocked artery.

• Options
    egg
    Bodies tend to dislike change, it seems.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    egg
    Ludious wrote: »
    It figures. Dude loses weight, starts taking genuine interest in his health and well-being and boom blocked artery.
    Losing weight (especially rapidly) does stress the body. Eventually the health improves past the stress but it is a thing to be wary about.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    egg
    Team Euro-egg.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    egg
    Looks like a coalition of eggs will be necessary to gain overall power

In the process of achieving our goal, small things will inevitably be ignored or damaged

There's probably a good metaphor for that somewhere

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    egg
    Hardboiled. Soft boiled. Stick em in a stew. Then throw that stew in the trash. Eggs are disgusting.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hardboiled. Soft boiled. Stick em in a stew. Then throw that stew in the trash. Eggs are disgusting.

wha

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i am soft boiling eggs right now

keeping it the realest

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Ugh. Today's gonna be rough. Tried going to bed around noon, tossed and turned all night, woke up around 5-ish I think? Not sure.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Ugh. Today's gonna be rough. Tried going to bed around noon, tossed and turned all night, woke up around 5-ish I think? Not sure.

is there a reason you wouldn't feel rested on 17 hours of half sleep

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    egg
    try to vote for the egg that you think will get the least votes

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    A woman on the radio (who was interviewed, but they didn't say who she was) claimed that "The pot that's on the streets nowadays is very strong. it's as strong as crack" and I'm.......... kinda skeptical that that's possible?

But i don't know drugs so I can't dispute it.

• Options
    A woman on the radio (who was interviewed, but they didn't say who she was) claimed that "The pot that's on the streets nowadays is very strong. it's as strong as crack" and I'm.......... kinda skeptical that that's possible?

it's just nonsense scaremongering

they're totally different classes of drugs with different psycho- and physiological effects

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Don’t trust a dealer that makes that claim. Their shit is laced

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »

is there a reason you wouldn't feel rested on 17 hours of half sleep

Midnight.

Ugh. Today is going to be even rougher than I thought.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I like to keep a couple of hard boiled eggs in my combat trousers at all times for protein on the go. Increasingly fermented protein on the go.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

it's just nonsense scaremongering

they're totally different classes of drugs with different psycho- and physiological effects

I mean, yeah, it's like saying "This year's flu virus is very strong, it's almost as strong as appenditis!"

Which...... is useless and makes no sense.

but at the same time, I don't know enugh about virology and appendices to dispute that claim. : '

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    @ronya, both. Flower garden by the bay yesterday, orchid garden in the botanic gardens today.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    We are changing Squid's name to "Legitimate Grievance," because they are whiny as fuck and maximally annoying, but it's always because they like, need food or something. @desc

• Options
    egg
    Well pot isn’t chemically addictive like crack is for starters. It doesn’t trigger desperation for another hit that leads to all kinds of terrible stuff like crack.

That’s just scratching the surface.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    egg
    Egg #3 is the safe choice. #1 is a trap and #2 is what anyone knowing #1 is a trap would pick therefore making #2 a trap too.

QED

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    Well pot isn’t chemically addictive like crack is for starters. It doesn’t trigger desperation for another hit that leads to all kinds of terrible stuff like crack.

That’s just scratching the surface.

Not to mention that it's a stimulant and weed is not

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    egg
    How does pot rank against appendicitis?

• Options
    Quid wrote: »
    How does pot rank against appendicitis?

pot: :+1:

appendicitis: :-1:

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Coffee is as strong as Whiskey

That's the comparison she's making

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Speaking of drugs I've been having HotS withdrawals won't be able to play for at least another week while I am without keyboard

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    egg
    Oh man, I'm glad Kevin Smith didn't die this weekend... WTF?

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    egg
    Coffee is as strong as Whiskey

That's the comparison she's making

What if it's Irish Coffee?
    It's ok, I'm totally like some percent Irish.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
This discussion has been closed.