Options

the OVERWATCH thread just instalocked symmetra on offense

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    At this point I've pretty much got everything for every character except event specific stuff and stuff like Lucio's "Floor is Lava" spray cause man am I never getting that.

So outside of newer characters and events I generally don't pay too much attention to it.

You mean this one? ( sorry , it took me forever and I gotta brag sometimes heh)
    x36618us8lz2.jpg

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i wager Wallride 5.0 makes it a lot more manageable now, actually

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options

Ya but this was way back when I was just a wee gold 2 star!

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    i could never let my loot boxes pile up like that in the same vein that i can’t let my phone have unopened notifications

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwth wrote: »
    i could never let my loot boxes pile up like that in the same vein that i can’t let my phone have unopened notifications

I kept up on them for a long time, they just started piling up at one point cause would get quick ques and the opening animation takes forever, so I'd try and hit up the backlog get thru 1-2 , and then forget again for a while, and now it's sorta flipped and is fun watching the number grow

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited July 2018

i mean dragkonias should give it another go!!

also, my bnet client just started a background download, hammond soon?????

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular

i mean dragkonias should give it another go!!

also, my bnet client just started a background download, hammond soon?????

Hammond tuesday.

• Options
    Heh. Luring a team to chasing you thru you Symm turret swarm only to suddenly change places with the molten cored torb turret as they round the corner.

I might be the devil

• Options
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    That's incredible.

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Damn he's got a great voice for it too.

• Options
    SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular
    I think I may have played with that person a few seasons ago.

• Options
    here's his twitch, looks like he just got a big boost in followers :biggrin:

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    When are finals happening?

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    NYXL vs Philly is supposed to start in about a half hour, final finals are next friday

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    That's incredible.

I need a Shot Caller coach.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    also the other thread's been talking about the torb rework so here are some highlights from a game a while back that i'm still pretty proud of
    don't get me wrong, i absolutely consider torbjorn a troll pick in my hands, but generally i can make him an effective troll pick?

here are some pointers on being the best garbageman you can be, rework or no rework:

figure 1. your turret is more than just an extra gun

https://youtu.be/-zrXl4mhBBY

figure 2. baiting and juking ults

https://youtu.be/aJF52N2xsxQ

figure 3. always be pew pewing, don't let your turret steal all the glory

https://youtu.be/dwdnornMOUY

imo the secret is knowing that torb is trash and embracing it, so i hope torb reloaded finds some way to preserve that aspect of his character

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Does anyone know how I can tell what settings I should lower to stabilize my frame rate

I'm getting about 150 normally, but sometimes it dips and I'm trying to turn off as little as possible to get it to stay above 144

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I find it better to start low and build up. Keep render at 100%, keep both texture settings at medium, then turn everything else to off or as low as you can. Then turn things up from there until you start seeing drops.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    All the shaders and lighting things are the heaviest hitters afaik.

Also why are they starting Pine again?

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Does anyone know how I can tell what settings I should lower to stabilize my frame rate

I'm getting about 150 normally, but sometimes it dips and I'm trying to turn off as little as possible to get it to stay above 144

First , do a repair installation , recent patch caused this problem for a lot of folk, and repair installation fixes it for most, if that doesn't do it, try the settings listed in the first part of this post
    https://esportsettings.com/overwatch-optimization-guide/

• Options
    Choppy stream or just me?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    No you seem fine

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    New York is not looking at all like New York

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    The Hanzo playoffs have been pretty boring, imo.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I've been enjoying seeing zenyatta mains play Roadhog and Tracer

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I understand NYXL struggling with the meta shift since JJonak is basically a Zen onetrick, but this is just depressing.

• Options
    I wonder if any sports tournament has had all the lowest seeds winning the matches before.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Hanamura just now was a pretty good example of why not having assault in the first three maps was a mistake - some teams excel (no pun intended) on them.

But we'll see.

2 payloads in the first three
    3 payloads in the first five

Einzel on
  • Options
    Shorty wrote: »

jjonak's roadhog wasn't really up to snuff

otoh, pine had some fantastic dragonstrikes

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Shorty wrote: »

jjonak's roadhog wasn't really up to snuff

otoh, pine had some fantastic dragonstrikes

Genjipine was my favorite so far.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    wait why is Zen unplayable now?

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    He's not, really. It's that everyone wants three dps on many maps so it's a safer pick to have hog in his place since he can get reliable picks and keep himself alive.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    wait why is Zen unplayable now?

Double sniper/single healer is a very common comp right now

And that healer is Mercy

• Options
  • Options
    At least that's a fantastic song.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Re: Grand Finals matchup
    I wonder if the first-round bye might have been a mixed blessing. Sure there’s no guarantee they would have won if it had been an 8-Team first round, but it definitely seemed like New York in particular came in a bit cold, and the extra dozen or so maps worth of experience in the new meta was a big boost for Philly.

I have a feeling that next season with the planned expansion teams we will just see an 8-tean playoffs

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    While that's part of it, I think some of it is also that
    Philly is just a rough stylistic matchup for NY. They're hyper aggro and unpredictable, and they had a lot of fights where they just kept chasing down NY instead of letting them reset, which stole away a lot of time. NY would try to turn the tide by setting up game-winning ults, and Philly would just spread out and win 1v1s.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    Is there a list of people that still play Overwatch? I recently started playing again and feel I don’t have a lot of the people that still post are on my friends list.

steam_sig.png

Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.