Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

ALL-BLACK THE [FASHION THREAD]

• DabeDabe Registered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    GIVE ME THOSE FUCKING SHOES RIGHT NOW

You may need to pry them off my cold dead feet. They were a long time grail and provide such a unique look. I actually just lucked into a pair of the addidas lvl runner socks off ebay that I'll probably end up beating up a bit more. No way i'm wearing these in the rain.
    I came across a pair of the lace up vegan dark shadows at an outlet for like $200 once and hhhnnnnggggg. I still regret not going for it.

Damn thats a solid price. I completely understand that level of regret. Rams are probably the most versatile RO shoe, not to mention they're TANKS. I've beat mine up pretty badly but I think they look awesome worn in:

ie3dhzbi8nj0.jpg

minor incidentPsykomaLost SalientZonugalFearghaillMagic PinkDouglasDangerErin The RedDisruptedCapitalistAngelina
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    ffffffffffffffffff

In the process of eyeballing my current shoes (which are my favourite new pair) I realized that I've had chainring grease tats on my right calf all day

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    chrishallett83cabsywebguy20
    I mean, how else are you gonna let people know you RIDE

DouglasDangerwebguy20ZonugalASimPersonLost Salientchrishallett83Hacksaw
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    you can tell them constantly

I Do Design | I PSN- Subtle_Ties | 3DS: 3840-5210-2008 (Subtle)
    webguy20Lost SalientDisruptedCapitalistEinzel
    sent from my iPhone on my bike

FlarneNightDragontynicErin The RedBahamutZEROASimPersonLost Salientchrishallett83LiiyaSnicketysnickSkeithcabsyDisruptedCapitalistJoeUserHacksawKadithgodmodeBolthornJoolander
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    If your sig linked your Strava account that post would have been absolutely perfect.

Rainfall
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I'm furiously taking notes on how to be a Cool Bike Dude

Do I need to get an iPhone, though, because that's gonna be problematic

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    chrishallett83
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    I'm furiously taking notes on how to be a Cool Bike Dude

Do I need to get an iPhone, though, because that's gonna be problematic

Oooh oooh oooh! NEVER wear a helmet, but always wear one of those dinky little cycling caps! The uglier the cap and more obscure the European bicycle brand, the better.

Auralynx
    Today I got my hair cut.

I'm pretty happy with it.

Especially after - ahem - cycling home, because now it's got a real sweaty 80's punk mullet feel to it, which is exactly half of what I was going for. (The other half was 70's shag mess.)
    BKkrOdJl.jpg

RUVCwyu.jpg
    VeldrinSolarSnicketysnickASimPersonbsjezzmiscellaneousinsanitySporkAndrewhonovereLiiyachrishallett83XaquinFearghaillTheodore FlooseveltDouglasDangerProlegomenaPsykomaKetarbowenSorcecabsyN1tSt4lkerThe SauceOmnipotentBagelZonugalbowtiedsealtynicInfidelDisruptedCapitalistminor incidentkimeJansonCellopookaAllyxiaNightDragonPlatyDabeJoeUserwebguy20BahamutZEROAngelinaHacksawKadithSkeithRainfallErin The RedgodmodeMysstUsagiCimmeriiBolthorn
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Definetly getting a Chrissie Hynde/Joan Jett vibe here.

Lost Salientchrishallett83XaquinFearghaillDouglasDangerSorcecabsyN1tSt4lkerZonugalInfidelDisruptedCapitalistJansonCelloJoeUserRainfallCimmeriiBolthornJoolander
  • KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Top haircut there

YOU'RE ALL BABIES.
    SO MUCH POTENTIAL TO WASTE.
    Koshian wrote: »
    JOKE'S ON YOU
    MY POTENTIAL IS ALREADY WASTED
    SolarLiiyachrishallett83FearghaillDouglasDangerSorceN1tSt4lkerZonugalDisruptedCapitalistCelloAllyxiawebguy20AngelinaKadithSkeithgodmodeBolthorn
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Very cool haircut there LS

looking good

chrishallett83FearghaillDouglasDangerSorceN1tSt4lkerDisruptedCapitalistJansonAllyxiawebguy20KadithSkeithRainfallgodmodeJoolander
    Also that is in no way a mullet because that haircut is good and mullets are terribad

YOU'RE ALL BABIES.
    JOKE'S ON YOU
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    or maybe up until now you've only seen bad mullets?

Show me a good mullet

YOU'RE ALL BABIES.
    JOKE'S ON YOU
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    i and my mullet are deeply offended

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Show us your cool mullet, MP

i already did!

you was all too slow

• SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Show us your cool mullet, MP

375px-Mugil_cephalus_Minorca.jpg

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    XaquinLiiyaA Dabble Of Theloniuschrishallett83cabsyN1tSt4lkerOmnipotentBageltynicDisruptedCapitalistJansonNightDragonSkeithErin The RedgodmodeJoolander
    that's a cold mullet, slightly different but not by much

DouglasDanger
    edited March 2018
    here's my last selfie just for veldrin

831d2tl5t9vi.jpg

billy sort of got in the way but you can pretty much see me back there yes?

Magic Pink on
    A Dabble Of TheloniusSnicketysnickXaquinVeldrinchrishallett83cabsyN1tSt4lkerThe SauceDouglasDangerSporkAndrewPsykomaLost SalientFearghaillDisruptedCapitalistminor incidentJansonNightDragonwebguy20AngelinaSkeithJoolander
    Actually I don't care about the mullet any more, just post more pictures of Billy please

Lost SalientInfidelBahamutZEROgodmode
    all i have is varying eye wideness. he was pretty dedicated on getting into these pics

kerpct21iyl8.jpg
    mlnakajt3miv.jpg

XaquincabsyVeldrinN1tSt4lkerThe SauceOmnipotentBagelDouglasDangerSporkAndrewtynicBhowPsykomaLost SalientbowenDisruptedCapitalistminor incidentJansonSnicketysnickNightDragonwebguy20BahamutZEROAngelinaSkeithJoolander
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    that is a sweet haircut though

I Do Design | I PSN- Subtle_Ties | 3DS: 3840-5210-2008 (Subtle)
    DisruptedCapitalisttynicJanson
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Oh, I didn't know Aliens Ellen Ripley posted here

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    minor incidentLiiyaDisruptedCapitalistmosssnackFearghaillgodmodeJoolander
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    you have no idea how jealous I am that you can pull off that cut.

• FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    this isn't strictly speaking a fashion thing but we don't have an art & design thread and I guess you can get shirts and hats with it on it but mostly I just want to mention how much I love the logo for Toronto's British Rugby Football League team, the Wolfpack

yGSP6dp.png

LaOsLiiyaStraightziwebguy20SolarhonovereZonugalcabsymiscellaneousinsanity
    VERY strong cut. Plus will look good even if you get helmet head!

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Today I got my hair cut.

I'm pretty happy with it.

Especially after - ahem - cycling home, because now it's got a real sweaty 80's punk mullet feel to it, which is exactly half of what I was going for. (The other half was 70's shag mess.)
    BKkrOdJl.jpg

you look like a ghost in the shell and I mean that as the highest compliment

that is a rad fucking cut

Magic Pink
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Looove the cut! I’m so jealous. I’ve been in a hair rut forever and desperately need a change.

Dang y'all

Thanks, I am verklempt

RUVCwyu.jpg
    NightDragonZonugaltynicLiiyachrishallett83VeldrinSkeithDisruptedCapitalistcabsygodmode
    Simple gothboy fit today w/ military vibes on the lower half:

u0ow908tf1w4.jpg

Cellominor incidentPsykomaDisruptedCapitalistLost SalientJansonNightDragonVeldrinAllyxiaN1tSt4lkerBahamutZERODouglasDangercabsyZonugalwebguy20miscellaneousinsanityLiiyahonovereSnicketysnickProlegomenaErin The RedNarbusThe SaucegodmodeUsagiJoolander
    Those pants and kicks are swag as hell. Who makes those shoes?

God, I have such a shoe problem.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    100% certain that this shot was taken while Dabe was warning someone not to go into the toilet for a few minutes

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    Lost SalienttynicDabeminor incidentPsykomaVeldrinDouglasDangerSkeithDisruptedCapitalistASimPersoncabsyJansonwebguy20honovereSnicketysnickProlegomenaSorceErin The RedNarbusThe SaucegodmodeKadithkimeHacksawPeenJoeUserJoolander
    Who makes those shoes?

Rick Owens for both pants (Creatch Cargos) and boots (Creepers). I also have a problem and I think this thread is the place to admit it.

@Dabe are those... horizontal side pockets?

@Veldrin thats one of the details that makes them more unique. There is a sort of stitched 'band' woven into them that goes around the entire hip area. It doesn't actually serve a function besides modifying the silhouette a bit. You can see that better here.

Veldrincabsy
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    DX1JBxoU0AAhed2.jpg
    DX1JDMSVQAUOL0c.jpg
    DX1JFPUUQAAy5ds.jpg
    DX1JGqyU8AAflz_.jpg

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | @indiewinter on twitter | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    bowenStraightziPsykomatynicLiiyaJansonKetarMagic PinkErin The RedSolarZonugalGrey GhostFearghaillDisruptedCapitalistN1tSt4lkerThe Sauceminor incidentVeldrinchrishallett83BhowRainfallBahamutZEROwebguy20kimeNightDragonHacksawAllyxiajkylefultonCelloAngelinaSkeithCimmeriiJoolanderStilts
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Uhhhhhhhhh

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    XaquintynicLiiyaSnicketysnickSolarFearghaillDisruptedCapitalistVeldrinDouglasDangerASimPersonPeenSkeithJoolanderKwoaru