Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

ALL-BLACK THE [FASHION THREAD]

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Jug I don't think that scarf is keeping you very warm

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    timspork's ghostLaOsDisruptedCapitalistSorceDrZiplockJoolanderSkeith
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I dunno, he looks pretty hot to me

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    LaOsKwoaruLiiyaN1tSt4lkerCelloBahamutZEROchrishallett83EinzelNightDragonDisruptedCapitalistVeldrinUsagiNarbusJoolander
  • minor incidentminor incident Helen Keller to the bullshit Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

No. But it's keeping the rest of us warm.

Steam: minor incident || PSN: inter-punct
    You may not find all that you're after. In the end I hope it doesn't matter.
    LiiyatynicN1tSt4lkerCelloBahamutZEROTheodore FlooseveltDisruptedCapitalistkimeVeldrinUsagiJoolander
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Beard game is strong

PsykomatynicDouglasDangerminor incidentSnicketysnickCellochrishallett83DisruptedCapitalistSorceVeldrinUsagiKruiteSkeith
  • JuggernutJuggernut South CurrrrlinaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018

It was never about being warm.

It's also not that cold here.

Juggernut on
    tynic
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »

It was never about being warm.

It's also not that cold here.

Going to have to disagree with you there buddy, it was 28F when I left work the other morning and that is too damn cold.

My wife got me some new jeans for Christmas and it made me realize I have not bought new jeans in almost a decade. I suppose not gaining weight, and not really being that physical with them paid off. She also told me my mother in law bought the new onitsuka tigers I wanted so it will be a fashionable Christmas for me.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    I bought a new dress!

Two months ago!

It showed up this week. (Thanks, Canada Post.)

8q54pjtucmm8.jpeg

b6wkshg5akzi.jpeg

I'm more excited to wear it with a petticoat in the spring, but I at least have some cute ankle heel-boots I can wear it with in the extremely rare times of winter where the roads are clear (so, never)

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    miscellaneousinsanityBahamutZEROCormacminor incidentLiiyaJuggernutchrishallett83Theodore FlooseveltSnicketysnickN1tSt4lkerDouglasDangerPsykomaSporkAndrewtynicGoose!jkylefultonNightDragonduraxLuvTheMonkeyDisruptedCapitalistHacksawPlatySolarpimentobowenkimeSorceVeldrinpookaUsagiMrGrimoireNarbusShazkar ShadowstormPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANDoodmanncrwthDoctorArchJoolanderBhowSkeith
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    that is an excellent print

CelloBahamutZEROminor incidentTheodore FlooseveltSnicketysnickN1tSt4lkerDouglasDangerGoose!NightDragonSorceJoolander
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    swan print is a real power move, lets people know you'll break their arms if they cross you

BahamutZERO.gif
    Cellominor incidentJuggernutSnicketysnickDouglasDangerSporkAndrewGoose!PlatypimentobowenSorceUsagiNarbusJoolanderSkeithErin The Red
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    That's a good dress, and those glasses are fucking rad.

Goose!miscellaneousinsanityminor incidentNightDragonDisruptedCapitalistCellopimentogrrmushaSorceSnicketysnickpookaUsagiSkeithErin The Red
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    That's a good dress, and those glasses are fucking rad.

Oh yeah! I guess I didn't post a picture of those new glasses yet. So those are them!!!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    PsykomaDisruptedCapitalist
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I got a haircut and beard trim today, feels good y'all

The local barbershop has switched to being by appointment only during the week, so I can actually get in now!

I also discovered I have Discover dollars? So I used them to order a little mustache comb and a tin of mustache wax

8-)

I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
    BahamutZEROLaOsbsjezzSorceErin The Red
  • DabeDabe Registered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    It was very chilly Monday and I needed people to mistake me for a cozy super villain:

pb4v9cj4fimh.jpg

BahamutZERODoodmannDouglasDangerPsykomaGoose!minor incidentN1tSt4lkerLiiyaduraxgrrmushaDisruptedCapitalistSorceCelloNaphtaliVeldringodmodeUsagidenihilistErin The Red
    Looking good!

Also, goddammit, my jacket from Brave Star still hasn't shipped, motherfucker

Dabe
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Guess I'm going with a friend on Friday to goodwill to look for stuff for that uh. Larp costume? That's gonna be tough I bet. I rarely find anything my size.

VeldrinErin The Red
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    I've lost mine.

No, it isn't in my beard somewhere.

• LaOsLaOs Registered User regular
    I actually broke the last little plastic mustache comb I had.

But my fiance replaced it with a badass sandalwood beard comb and that's working out just perfectly.

webguy20SorceErin The Red
    Sandlewood combs are the best

InquisitorLaOs
    Two more months until i reach the handlebar stage, I think

I guess a bit of wax and regular combing can train the hairs to go in the proper direction rather than sticking straight off my face, so that's neat

My beard needs pruned. I've neglected it the past week or two.

Also need to clean my beard brush.

Yeah, you can definitely train the hairs, DD.

DouglasDanger
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    So this happened earlier today

p4quih5ll2ro.jpeg

UrielDoodmannJoolanderCormacSporkAndrewOmnipotentBageltynicN1tSt4lkerJimothyLaOsKetarCelloDrZiplockNarbusSnicketysnickBahamutZEROwebguy20FlarneNaphtaliduraxgodmodechrishallett83JuggernutLabeldavidsdurionsNightDragonHacksawminor incidentfurlionmiscellaneousinsanityUsagiSkeithSorcehonovereLiiyaInquisitorPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANKwoaruPeenpookaCaptainBeyondBrovid HasselsmofkimeEinzelWassermeloneironsizidejkylefultonAtari SoulDisruptedCapitalistcrwthRollsavagerFearghaillErin The RedA Dabble Of Thelonius
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Why do you have a picture of your twin brother, juggernut, on a shirt veldrin?

bowen on
    Ladies.
    UrielVeldrinJoolanderOmnipotentBageltynicDouglasDangerN1tSt4lkerKetarNarbusSnicketysnickgrrmushawebguy20godmodechrishallett83LabeldavidsdurionsNightDragonHacksawminor incidentASimPersonSkeithSorcehonovereKwoaruDisruptedCapitalistErin The Red
  • BhowBhow Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    So this happened earlier today

[ snip ]

Please tell us you bought this!

bowenDouglasDangerLaOsSnicketysnickSkeithSorceBrovid HasselsmofDisruptedCapitalistErin The Red
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Of course!

They only had it in XL though, and I’m a wee lad, so my partner is using it for pyjamas.

tynicSnicketysnickLaOsSporkAndrewwebguy20Naphtaligodmodechrishallett83LabelpimentodavidsdurionsNightDragonJoolandermiscellaneousinsanityASimPersonSkeithInquisitorpookaDisruptedCapitalistErin The Red
  • HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Pro tip: if you're going to visit a museum exhibit featuring Marvel movie and comics characters, dress appropriately.
    4ipcQbS.jpg

EDIT: I bought a second, slightly different shirt at the gift shop. It is very soft and I regret nothing.

Hacksaw on
    tynicJoolanderLabelASimPersonVeldrinSkeithSnicketysnickDouglasDangerSorcePsykomaLiiyaN1tSt4lkerbowenNarbusGoose!Cellochrishallett83grrmushaCormacwebguy20OmnipotentBagelduraxpookagodmodeironsizideDisruptedCapitalistErin The Red
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Of course!

They only had it in XL though, and I’m a wee lad, so my partner is using it for pyjamas.
    Still need a picture of you wearing it with the beanie and headphones, though. Those are the rules, I'm afraid.

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    Satanic Jesus
    My selvedge denim jacket from Brave Star still hasn't shipped, it was originally advertised as shipping the last week of November when I pre-ordered it.

They did answer my email quickly and apologized, but I'm a bit annoyed.

They are now saying that they will have them all shipped out by the end of this week.

I cleaned up my ol beard and buzzed my head
    nb90imwazim2.jpg

Looking good I think. Still. I need to prune it more often. I feel like there are still too many fly aways and I'm not good at getting it super even. Practice would help.

SporkAndrewbowenVeldrinminor incidentGoose!pimentoduraxLiiyaDisruptedCapitalistDavid WalgasErin The Red
    Looking good!

Veldrinminor incident
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    O

This leather jacket

$1100

But

Hmm

poo
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I need this sweater

DuYgGxvX4AAaHXC.jpgDuYgHdBWoAAjKVZ.jpg

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | @indiewinter on twitter | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    tynicDoodmannwebguy20pimentoKetarNightDragongodmodeInquisitorfurlionLiiyapookaDisruptedCapitalistLost SalientKwoaruVeldrinErin The Red
    What about the wooden bird?

Kruite
  • KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    LaOs wrote: »

That parrot, is no more.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I liked that picture more before it was pointed out that, had it not been nailed to the perch, the parrot would have been pushing up daisies

BahamutZERO.gif
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I liked that picture more before it was pointed out that, had it not been nailed to the perch, the parrot would have been pushing up daisies

The bird isn't a real bird

• bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    for a moment i thought it was a real cockatoo that had seen some shit

sC4Q4nq.jpg
    PeenNightDragon
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular

The bird isn't a real bird

Nah, nah. It's resting.

ASimPersontynicDrZiplockKruiteBahamutZEROJoolanderDisruptedCapitalistHacksawVeldrin
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    Kruite wrote: »
    LaOs wrote: »

That parrot, is no more.
    It has ceased to be?

steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    Kruite