Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[The Division 2] Launching in March! Beta has started.

1121315171829

Posts

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular


    Another pvp vid dropped today? Feels like some floodgates are opening.

    And sirialis if you watch the pvp video up above you can see someone using a shield and an assault rifle on top of it, so one aspect of the defense build is in the game and improved.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Today I ignored the compulsion to quit out of survival and played long enough to stumble around in "ugh, I hate this mode why am I doing this to myself quit quit quit" the snowstorm to craft the virus filter.

    However, I died rushing to get to the darkzone because there were these elite LMB guys between it and me. Ah well. Tolerating it long enough to craft the virus filter and get to that point is a new record for me.

    Just thought you should know that I am making progress, Preacher. :P

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
    PreacherSnicketysnick
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    Man, that Dark Zone trailer is firing on all the right cylinders for me.

    Hopefully the PS4 clan is down to run regular squads...

    Loire_Eure_Chartres5_tango7174.jpg
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited January 18
    Everybody seems both taller and skinnier in The Division 2 footage, though I guess that can partially be attributed to the warmer weather attire.

    tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    Everybody seems both taller and skinnier in The Division 2 footage, though I guess that can partially be attributed to the warmer weather attire.

    I feel like they have pushed the camera in a bit too for some of the animations so that probably adds to it a bit.

    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Everybody seems both taller and skinnier in The Division 2 footage, though I guess that can partially be attributed to the warmer weather attire.

    Yeah I imagine its the clothing slim down. Could also just be the footage we're seeing.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • RoeRoe Registered User regular
    I just pre-ordered my copy a few minutes ago. I bought the standard edition since I have no idea what content they are adding with the DLC pass.

    The new dark zone and pvp videos have me hyped for this game. That's more than I could say for any game in a while.

    Preacher
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Roe wrote: »
    I just pre-ordered my copy a few minutes ago. I bought the standard edition since I have no idea what content they are adding with the DLC pass.

    The new dark zone and pvp videos have me hyped for this game. That's more than I could say for any game in a while.

    Good news! All the dlc is free, the pass just gets you a couple of days early access.

    Also some nebulous "other events" which are probably just supply drops

    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    RoeEl Mucho
  • RoeRoe Registered User regular
    edited January 18
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited January 18
    The premium preorder packages all have the Year 1 Pass.

    Preorders all get this
    Capitol Defender Pack
    - Exotic SPAS-12 Shotgun “Lullaby” and Weapon Blueprint (endgame version)
    - Hazmat 2.0 Outfit

    Gold ($99 USD) is just the base game plus year 1 pass. If DLC is free for all, IDK what the pass offers for additional perks.

    Ultimate ($119 USD version) has these:
    The First Responder Pack
    - First Responder Outfit
    - First Responder Weapon Skin (shotgun)

    The Battleworn Secret Service
    - Secret Service outfit,
    - Secret Service emote
    - Secret Service Weapon Skin

    The Elite Agent Pack
    - An exotic Assault Rifle,
    - An exclusive skill effect (VISUAL ONLY),
    - Additional stash space

    (via Division Zone)

    Kind of curious as to how much they're going to charge for stash space. I imagine the packs there will be available for sale individually later too.

    tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I wonder if the season pass will end up being like fortnite style that its just exclusive challenges for cosmetics or whatever the fuck the fortnite stuff is since I've never played that.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    Not liking that idea of selling extra stash space as extra value for pricier versions of the game.

    Dizzen
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I doubt it'll be more than like 10 or so extra slots tbh. otherwise there will riots. Massive already had to head off a wave of aggro from the "exclusive skill effect" which is why that's got a big caps VISUAL disclaimer on it.

    Hopefully I'm not going to be disappointed!

    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I swear there was also a caveat on that stash space thing, but I can't recall what it was. Like there was massive "THEY ARE SELLING STASH SPACE!" and that was not the case, but its been a while since it came up and yeah.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited January 18
    I doubt it'll be more than like 10 or so extra slots tbh. otherwise there will riots. Massive already had to head off a wave of aggro from the "exclusive skill effect" which is why that's got a big caps VISUAL disclaimer on it.

    Hopefully I'm not going to be disappointed!

    Oh no, the caps and bold in my quote block were simply the product of my self-preservation routines.

    tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I doubt it'll be more than like 10 or so extra slots tbh. otherwise there will riots. Massive already had to head off a wave of aggro from the "exclusive skill effect" which is why that's got a big caps VISUAL disclaimer on it.

    Hopefully I'm not going to be disappointed!

    Oh no, the caps and bold in my quote block were simply the product of my self-preservation routines.

    huh, I know there was a statement of sorts, but I thought the order page had been updated as well, but I checked and apparently not!

    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if they did go big on an clarification like that too.

    Is there a list of all the sets in the game (D1)? The appearance tab says there are 89. o_O

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • BasilBasil Registered User regular
    Gold and silver ammunition or bust.

    9KmX8eN.jpg
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if they did go big on an clarification like that too.

    Is there a list of all the sets in the game (D1)? The appearance tab says there are 89. o_O

    Oh right, cosmetic sets, yeah there are loads actual gear sets, less so

    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/wiki/gear_sets#wiki_alphabridge

    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    I hope that The Division 2 has its product name mapped to just "The Division 2" because having to say "Xbox launch Tom Clancy's The Division 2" is going to be pretty annoying. Console tries to launch so much other stuff and not the division because you have to call it "Tom Clancy's The Division"

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
    Basil
  • MarsloMarslo Registered User regular
    edited January 20
    The premium preorder packages all have the Year 1 Pass.

    Preorders all get this
    Capitol Defender Pack
    - Exotic SPAS-12 Shotgun “Lullaby” and Weapon Blueprint (endgame version)
    - Hazmat 2.0 Outfit

    Gold ($99 USD) is just the base game plus year 1 pass. If DLC is free for all, IDK what the pass offers for additional perks.

    Ultimate ($119 USD version) has these:
    The First Responder Pack
    - First Responder Outfit
    - First Responder Weapon Skin (shotgun)

    The Battleworn Secret Service
    - Secret Service outfit,
    - Secret Service emote
    - Secret Service Weapon Skin

    The Elite Agent Pack
    - An exotic Assault Rifle,
    - An exclusive skill effect (VISUAL ONLY),
    - Additional stash space

    (via Division Zone)

    Kind of curious as to how much they're going to charge for stash space. I imagine the packs there will be available for sale individually later too.

    Apparently you'll be able to upgrade exotics over time, a la destiny 2. So that exotic shotgun maybe worth it and not just sit in your stash after the first hour.

    Also clans will be limited to 50 people apparently. Have we got that ball rolling yet? on like the name and maybe a googledoc for sign ups?

    I pulled some bullet point info from the division discord server if anyone feels like throwing them up in to the subject post.

    Clans

    - The Clan feature will be managed entirely ingame.
    - You will have a physical location for your clan that can be leveled up.
    - You will be able to customize certain aspects of your clan.
    - Will allow up to 50 accounts per clan.
    - Will have progression and rewards but clans will not have a large advantage over solo players.
    - Clans will have a stash.
    - Clans will not be cross platform.
    - Clans will have a clan member of the month.

    Other

    - Rogues and Non Rogues will no longer be able to hear each other over VOIP.
    - Raids will become available "shortly" after launch.
    - Rifle class of weapon fits between AR and MMR
    - Exotic gear is more impactful, and all have lore history (i.e. belonged to leader of a faction)
    - Agents will only be able to wear one peice of exotic armor and equip one exotic weapon
    - The journey to unlock mods for the new mods system replaces finding mods with various stats
    - There will be more and different talents than we currently have in The Division 1
    - High end weapons, including sidearms, have one active talent for an interactive way to deal extra damage, one characteristic talent that improves the handling, one holstered talent that’s active when the gun is holstered
    - Exotics can be upgraded over the lifetime of your character, and no exotics are being carried over from division 1

    DZ/PvP Information

    - 3 separate Dark Zones with a limit of 12 players each.
    - DZ levels will have a greater effect and will grant you access to certain perks like extra contaminated space, more rewards when going rogue, extra opportunities for loot, ...
    - Gear will function differently, please refer to the Intelligence Annex for more information.
    - DZ will have normalization.
    - Matchmaking will attempt to put you in a solo DZ if you matchmake for it but you will still be able to group up once inside the DZ.
    - Checkpoints will have turrets that auto target Rogues and NPCs.
    - Occupied Dark Zones will be a temporary event that applies to one of the DZs at a time. All players are considered rogue, notifications will be limited, friendly fire will be activated and there will be no normalization. Greater rewards will await those who venture in during these events.
    - You will be able to break in to locked chests or steal all the contents of a DZ drop and earn more loot than you usually would. This will mark you as a rogue but also start up a chain of events that will culminate in you gaining access to the "Thieves Den", in this area you will be able to purchase rare gear and clear your rogue status.
    - Loot you extract will only be rolled after it is extracted and you will be able to earn loot that doesnt require extraction while in the DZ.
    - There will be different versions of Rogue : Rogue / Disavowed Rogue / Manhunt Rogue. Refer to the PvP Deep Dive for more information.
    - Skirmish will be returning and will remain mostly unchanged from its current format.
    - A new PvP mode called domination will be coming, it will be a strategic point capture mode.

    Marslo on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I had not heard exotics were going destiny style. That's an interesting change.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Basil
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I had not heard exotics were going destiny style. That's an interesting change.

    The only thing I have hear mentioned was in relation to the exotic pre order / special edition items that are exotic. They said that they are basically low level versions of another exotic with a slightly different name and skin on them. So after you out level them you just look to getting the normal one to replace it.

    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited January 20
    squall99x wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I had not heard exotics were going destiny style. That's an interesting change.

    The only thing I have hear mentioned was in relation to the exotic pre order / special edition items that are exotic. They said that they are basically low level versions of another exotic with a slightly different name and skin on them. So after you out level them you just look to getting the normal one to replace it.

    iirc you get a crafting schematic so you can make a new copy at max level

    The equip limit is pretty interesting though, hopefully it means there can be more dramatic effects on them or really nice holster talents etc

    Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    squall99x wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I had not heard exotics were going destiny style. That's an interesting change.

    The only thing I have hear mentioned was in relation to the exotic pre order / special edition items that are exotic. They said that they are basically low level versions of another exotic with a slightly different name and skin on them. So after you out level them you just look to getting the normal one to replace it.

    iirc you get a crafting schematic so you can make a new copy at max level

    The equip limit is pretty interesting though, hopefully it means there can be more dramatic effects on them or really nice holster talents etc

    Yeah I couldn't remember if that was one of the benefits in Div2 or Anthem, it's all blurring together.

    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    MarcoStyle has started putting a bunch of stuff up from the preview event in December, it's heavily PvP focused, from a hardcore perspective, but this one on the new Armour system is pretty universally applicable.



    I like the look of the HoT style armour regen from the recon class, I can also see a path towards exotic armour plates with other effects as well from boss drops etc.

    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    PreacherBasil
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Yeah I've been enjoying Marco's videos though some of his complaints about changes like snipers/shotguns staggering in pvp was one of those I like the change he doesn't kind of things.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    Snicketysnick
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    Loot you extract will only be rolled after it is extracted and you will be able to earn loot that doesnt require extraction while in the DZ.

    Not sure I like this change. The wheat-to-chaff ratio in gear is pretty damn low, and having to extract everything that drops just to see if it's useable sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

    Loire_Eure_Chartres5_tango7174.jpg
    Dizzen
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    rndmhero wrote: »
    Loot you extract will only be rolled after it is extracted and you will be able to earn loot that doesnt require extraction while in the DZ.

    Not sure I like this change. The wheat-to-chaff ratio in gear is pretty damn low, and having to extract everything that drops just to see if it's useable sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

    Well you don't have to extract everything since again you'll get loot in the dark zone (which is not a change unless its from drops, div 1 if you clear a landmark or a supply cache you get unextracted loot).

    I like it though because it means I'll have to extract things to know if they were worthwhile.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    HappylilElf
  • NumiNumi Registered User regular
    edited January 20
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah I've been enjoying Marco's videos though some of his complaints about changes like snipers/shotguns staggering in pvp was one of those I like the change he doesn't kind of things.

    I'm iffy about shotguns staggering, it feels like the sort of thing that are going to cause massive amounts of rage-quitting in the dz. Shock ammo is even worse but that seems more limited so.

    Numi on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Numi wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah I've been enjoying Marco's videos though some of his complaints about changes like snipers/shotguns staggering in pvp was one of those I like the change he doesn't kind of things.

    I'm iffy about shotguns staggering, it feels like the sort of thing that are going to cause massive amounts of rage-quitting in the dz. Shock ammo is even worse but that seems more limited so.

    I guess we'll have to see, maybe they played an older build that's since been changed? Marco mentioned the stun is like on a cooldown, but with the lower TTK I guess it means one of their stuns means your dead.

    But people at the event didn't like set up their gear or anything so maybe you can build against it?

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MarsloMarslo Registered User regular
    squall99x wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I had not heard exotics were going destiny style. That's an interesting change.

    The only thing I have hear mentioned was in relation to the exotic pre order / special edition items that are exotic. They said that they are basically low level versions of another exotic with a slightly different name and skin on them. So after you out level them you just look to getting the normal one to replace it.

    iirc you get a crafting schematic so you can make a new copy at max level

    The equip limit is pretty interesting though, hopefully it means there can be more dramatic effects on them or really nice holster talents etc

    The original info was pulled from the state of the game stream back in October. They start talking about exotics around the 12 minute mark.

    http://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame/v/321203011?sr=a&t=881s

  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    edited January 20
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah I've been enjoying Marco's videos though some of his complaints about changes like snipers/shotguns staggering in pvp was one of those I like the change he doesn't kind of things.

    He got that wrong. It's already been confirmed by Massive on his Twitter. Shotguns and snipers will stagger in Pve I believe they said, but not PvP.

    squall99x on
    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    Marslo wrote: »
    squall99x wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I had not heard exotics were going destiny style. That's an interesting change.

    The only thing I have hear mentioned was in relation to the exotic pre order / special edition items that are exotic. They said that they are basically low level versions of another exotic with a slightly different name and skin on them. So after you out level them you just look to getting the normal one to replace it.

    iirc you get a crafting schematic so you can make a new copy at max level

    The equip limit is pretty interesting though, hopefully it means there can be more dramatic effects on them or really nice holster talents etc

    The original info was pulled from the state of the game stream back in October. They start talking about exotics around the 12 minute mark.

    http://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame/v/321203011?sr=a&t=881s

    I'm waiting on some more recent updates on some of that stuff. October to March is a long time for things to change and be adjusted. Hoping that in the upcoming weeks they re cover some of that ground to give more details /confirm that things haven't changed any.

    oHqYBTXm.jpg
  • NumiNumi Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Numi wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah I've been enjoying Marco's videos though some of his complaints about changes like snipers/shotguns staggering in pvp was one of those I like the change he doesn't kind of things.

    I'm iffy about shotguns staggering, it feels like the sort of thing that are going to cause massive amounts of rage-quitting in the dz. Shock ammo is even worse but that seems more limited so.

    I guess we'll have to see, maybe they played an older build that's since been changed? Marco mentioned the stun is like on a cooldown, but with the lower TTK I guess it means one of their stuns means your dead.

    But people at the event didn't like set up their gear or anything so maybe you can build against it?

    They might have something like that but then we have the issue of pro-rogues optimising for that while wrecking people that haven't. My biggest fear is that it will end up like in Div1 where the existence of rogues is fun but the actual encounters with them tend to suck.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    squall99x wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah I've been enjoying Marco's videos though some of his complaints about changes like snipers/shotguns staggering in pvp was one of those I like the change he doesn't kind of things.

    He got that wrong. It's already been confirmed by Massive on his Twitter. Shotguns and snipers will stagger in Pve I believe they said, but not PvP.


    So it must have been bugged in their build? Because marko had footage of it sunning him.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MarsloMarslo Registered User regular
    edited January 20
    squall99x wrote: »
    Marslo wrote: »
    squall99x wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I had not heard exotics were going destiny style. That's an interesting change.

    The only thing I have hear mentioned was in relation to the exotic pre order / special edition items that are exotic. They said that they are basically low level versions of another exotic with a slightly different name and skin on them. So after you out level them you just look to getting the normal one to replace it.

    iirc you get a crafting schematic so you can make a new copy at max level

    The equip limit is pretty interesting though, hopefully it means there can be more dramatic effects on them or really nice holster talents etc

    The original info was pulled from the state of the game stream back in October. They start talking about exotics around the 12 minute mark.

    http://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame/v/321203011?sr=a&t=881s

    I'm waiting on some more recent updates on some of that stuff. October to March is a long time for things to change and be adjusted. Hoping that in the upcoming weeks they re cover some of that ground to give more details /confirm that things haven't changed any.

    I'm just happy they're trying to apply a horizontal progression system with weapons. I find myself much more engaged whit the progress you make with gear, if its not automatically thrown out the window as soon as you hit the level cap.

    Marslo on
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    Marslo wrote: »
    squall99x wrote: »
    Marslo wrote: »
    squall99x wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    I had not heard exotics were going destiny style. That's an interesting change.

    The only thing I have hear mentioned was in relation to the exotic pre order / special edition items that are exotic. They said that they are basically low level versions of another exotic with a slightly different name and skin on them. So after you out level them you just look to getting the normal one to replace it.

    iirc you get a crafting schematic so you can make a new copy at max level

    The equip limit is pretty interesting though, hopefully it means there can be more dramatic effects on them or really nice holster talents etc

    The original info was pulled from the state of the game stream back in October. They start talking about exotics around the 12 minute mark.

    http://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame/v/321203011?sr=a&t=881s

    I'm waiting on some more recent updates on some of that stuff. October to March is a long time for things to change and be adjusted. Hoping that in the upcoming weeks they re cover some of that ground to give more details /confirm that things haven't changed any.

    I'm just happy they're trying to apply a horizontal progression system with weapons. I find myself much more engaged whit the progress you make with gear, if its not automatically thrown out the window as soon as you hit the level cap.

    I'm going to reserve judgement until I see it in action - but it is currently hard for me to believe that they will allow you to carry a gun with you from level 5 to level 30 with god knows what item/power level you have at that point regardless if it is exotic or not. I have a feeling you should prepare yourself for the eventuality that you will still toss pretty much everything you earn while leveling as soon as you start getting stuff at level cap and especially after as you begin to climb in power levels at max character level. Loot based games just don't deal with the idea of people not periodically changing out all their stuff very well.

    oHqYBTXm.jpg
    rndmhero
  • squall99xsquall99x Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    squall99x wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Yeah I've been enjoying Marco's videos though some of his complaints about changes like snipers/shotguns staggering in pvp was one of those I like the change he doesn't kind of things.

    He got that wrong. It's already been confirmed by Massive on his Twitter. Shotguns and snipers will stagger in Pve I believe they said, but not PvP.


    So it must have been bugged in their build? Because marko had footage of it sunning him.

    Probably just an old build that didn't differentiate between a PvP encounter and a PvE one. I would imagine the DZ is rather interesting to deal with since it can switch between them on the fly.

    oHqYBTXm.jpg
    Preacher
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    edited January 20
    Preacher wrote: »
    rndmhero wrote: »
    Loot you extract will only be rolled after it is extracted and you will be able to earn loot that doesnt require extraction while in the DZ.

    Not sure I like this change. The wheat-to-chaff ratio in gear is pretty damn low, and having to extract everything that drops just to see if it's useable sounds like a huge pain in the ass.

    Well you don't have to extract everything since again you'll get loot in the dark zone (which is not a change unless its from drops, div 1 if you clear a landmark or a supply cache you get unextracted loot).

    I like it though because it means I'll have to extract things to know if they were worthwhile.

    It will change the rogue calculus significantly. The benefit of trying to steal 1 of 50 extractions full of random whatever will be alot lower than currently, where you can assume most extractions are likely to be concentrated exotics/classified/caches.

    I guess I'll have to see how tedious it is in practice.

    rndmhero on
    Loire_Eure_Chartres5_tango7174.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.