Options

It finally happened

• Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Have you tried doing the right thing and finding the previous homeowners next of kin so you can return their fathers/uncles/brothers last earthly belongings?

Hahaha just kidding! Buy a bottle of Mad Dog and get shitfaced WOOOOO TREASURE!

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    The right thing? The property was sold with the treasure on it. It's totally his now.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    Wait, which bucket are you pooping in?

Please don't tell me you're pooping in the treasure bucket.

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    The right thing? The property was sold with the treasure on it. It's totally his now.

by the rules of the sea he owns the salvage. And technically we'll all be underwater soon so avast ye

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    So what should I spend this treasure loot on?

Current front runner: https://www.armsunlimited.com/Damascus-FlexForce-Hard-Armor-Riot-Control-Suit-p/fx1.htm

there are exactly two types of person who would purchase this and neither of them are good
    But how am I supposed to protect all my treasure if I dont spend all my treasure on armor?

They say the best defense is a good offense

Buy some sick ass nunchucks

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I've seen this before and if you don't return the coins and spill some blood you turn into ghost pirate Johnny Depp or a zombie monkey thing.

Also I'm jealous; when I dug up our planter box all I found was about 25 ft of rebar and some beer bottles and a broken headlight and about 43 bricks.

• Options
    I'm pretty sure I've seen this before and if you don't return the coins and spill some blood you turn into ghost pirate Johnny Depp or a zombie monkey thing.

Also I'm jealous; when I dug up our planter box all I found was about 25 ft of rebar and some beer bottles and a broken headlight and about 43 bricks.

Oh yeah this is a fair point

High chances you’re haunted as fuck now, Rank

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    This is amazing and I'm so jealous.

I'd it weren't for the union dues book I'd think the old man was a Ron Swanson type
    I mean, cognitive dissonance is a thing.

sig.gif
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Okay fine then, jeez.

I tried to poop but I couldn’t and now there’s a bucket stuck on my butt.

Happy?!

You just need to fart enough to replace the air that your butt displaced, should come right off after that.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    GSM wrote: »
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Look what I am saying here is there hasn’t been a single day in my life I haven’t expected to find buried treasure. It’s been almost 40 goddamned years and I did it. That cat wants his fare for the river styx, he’s gunna have a god damned fight on his hands and brother, I’m ready.

get a ghost spray bottle to defend yourself

It's easy just fill a spray bottle with root beer and yer good to go.

G... Guybrush?

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    consult a wizard to see if it's cursed

Nope it's mine says a voice from the cabinets
    dha6hqly7si9.png

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Really, the only reasonable thing to buy with the money I feel is rum.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited March 2018

Depends on what the contract for sale says. That's maybe worth pulling it out and reading for. Most do contain provisions that mean any abandoned stuff defaults to the new owner, but it's not universal.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    We bought the place as-is, including any items still on the property (appliances, tools, loot, etc).

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I'm disappointed you didn't find a skeleton, but I suppose there's still time.

• Options
    We bought the place as-is, including any items still on the property (appliances, tools, loot, etc).

ghosts attached to precious items

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Javen wrote: »

Grandparents hidden in the basement.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

Arcane demon summoning puzzle cubes?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    see317 wrote: »

Arcane demon summoning puzzle cubes?

Cracks in the foundation

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »
    what you do when you find a chest depends on the ruleset, like if it's randomised loot never open buried treasure, level up some more and come back

Luckily Rank was in co op and installed the community loot patch.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    hello, I'm a wizard and an accountant.

My advice is to take the coins and shit to the bank or an accredited institute of finance (credit unions and such) and get a value of the coins and what not found. then, but a boat. the best boat the money can buy.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Melding wrote: »

My advice is to take the coins and shit to the bank or an accredited institute of finance (credit unions and such) and get a value of the coins and what not found. then, but a boat. the best boat the money can buy.

just take the coins leave the feces at home please

"the stank bank" is a euphemism not an actual place

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

This is how i know you're either not a wizard, or a terrible wizard.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

This is how i know you're either not a wizard, or a terrible wizard.

i'm a necromancer give me all the poops

• Options

As a necromancer and drug dealer I must disagree. Save the currency and spend it on black market goods and other items you wish not to be traced.

• Options

As a necromancer and drug dealer I must disagree. Save the currency and spend it on black market goods and other items you wish not to be traced.

like a boat.

• Options

like a boat.

A boat that no one else knows about!

• Options

My secret billionaire dream is to buy a cargo freighter and turn the hold into like a super swank mansion and the deck into a park.

• Options

My secret billionaire dream is to buy a cargo freighter and turn the hold into like a super swank mansion and the deck into a park.

like a yacht?

• Options

like a yacht?

Yes but much much bigger.

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular

Current front runner: https://www.armsunlimited.com/Damascus-FlexForce-Hard-Armor-Riot-Control-Suit-p/fx1.htm

That armor looks good, but how is your DPS?

Or are you trying to go tank spec. In that case, how are your taunt skills?

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    cloth bags with dollar signs on them?

nah people these days just use crown royal bags

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »

there are exactly two types of person who would purchase this and neither of them are good
    But how am I supposed to protect all my treasure if I dont spend all my treasure on armor?

buy a pole axe.

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    And here I was wondering if you found an underground gas line. Free gas for the taking! Just be careful with fire.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Holy shit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I feel like decent armor would probably run you more than $250.
    Probably wouldn't be called DAMASCUS either. Flexforce makes me think of trashbags.

Then again, you could probably get protected well enough with pots and pans,
    and marketing for most security adjacent companies are terrible and filled with NERDBAIT,

so maybe that feeling regarding that armor is completely wrong.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Take a portion of the treasure and hide it in the mountains before writing a book declaring there is treasure in the mountains if people can solve your clues, whereupon your book sells like hotcakes and probably eclipses the value of the treasure as used copies become worth their weight in gold after the printing run ends.

Though maybe don't do this if you don't want random people to go getting themselves killed in said mountains searching for said treasure.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Take a portion of the treasure and hide it in the mountains before writing a book declaring there is treasure in the mountains if people can solve your clues, whereupon your book sells like hotcakes and probably eclipses the value of the treasure as used copies become worth their weight in gold after the printing run ends.

Though maybe don't do this if you don't want random people to go getting themselves killed in said mountains searching for said treasure.

On the other hand, if you do want to random people getting themselves killed hunting for treasure...
    I'm just saying, you could have haunted treasure, a haunted mountain and a haunted treasure on the haunted mountain here in one fell swoop.
    It'd just cost you half your haunted treasure, a road trip to the mountains and however long it takes to write a scavenger hunt disguised as a novel.

That's a bargain to consider.

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    is that a zippo in there

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular

https://youtu.be/httSHnNXN10?t=54s

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562