• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator Mod Emeritus
    if thats a zippo you have to tell me, its the law

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Use the treasure to fund an expedition to find more treasure

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Where "funding an expedition" means buying more shovels, and where "more treasure" is the neighbours' prize-winning carrots.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Knob wrote: »
    is that a zippo in there

yeah dude, engraved and personalized with the old fella's initials

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    is that a zippo in there

You can probably just scratch those out.

Or limit your child's name options.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    This may be my favourite thread or all time

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    is that a zippo in there

You can probably just scratch those out.

Or limit your child's name options.

just rename one of your existing children.

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Of all the people that I know for this to happen to there has never been a doubt in my mind that it would be you.

Stale is up there on the list, but he'd end up getting sucked into the hole and wind up with another useless limb.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Get a treasure chest for the next owners to dig up and just put an I.O.U. in there.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    Of all the people that I know for this to happen to there has never been a doubt in my mind that it would be you.

Stale is up there on the list, but he'd end up getting sucked into the hole and wind up with another useless limb.

If Stale had found it, the previous owners would be knocking on his door the next day, dead rotting flesh and all.
    Also they'd probably be part of a gang.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Have you considered reburying half of the treasure, and spending the other half making an elaborate series of cloth maps leading to it?

I guess that's just like anachronistic geocaching

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited March 2018
    If by considered you mean spent my entire life practicing drawing maps with archaic runes and secrets designed into it that are now kept in a trapper keeper in my basement, then yes you could say I’ve considered it.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »

If Stale had found it, the previous owners would be knocking on his door the next day, dead rotting flesh and all.
    Also they'd probably be part of a gang.

A possum gang.

• Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    If by considered you mean spent my entire life practicing drawing maps with archaic runes and secrets designed into it that are now kept in a trapper keeper in my basement, then yes you could say I’ve considered it.

I'd like to add that you should store the maps to the next location in each box with each new box being a harder to decipher map and more money. Then an incredibly difficult to solve map in the last box leading to no treasure.

• Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    KetBra wrote: »
    Have you considered reburying half of the treasure, and spending the other half making an elaborate series of cloth maps leading to it?

I guess that's just like anachronistic geocaching

This except instead of multiple cloth maps, you steal the Constitution and write the map on the back with invisible ink.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    How cool is the Trapper Keeper, though?

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Not bad.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    SO MAJESTIC

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    And yet, so... wicked awesome.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    No I think it had pictures of a waterfall or some shit. Hard to say, it’s been plastered with pictures of knights with swords and armies of goblins I cut out of a PC Gamer magazine back in 92 or so.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png