As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Steven Universe [PHALLA] Day 9: IT COULD'VE BEEN GREAT CRYSTAL GEM(MAFIA) VICTORY

MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
edited March 2018 in Critical Failures
a94sbfdrkcx1.png

>INCOMING PRIORITY COMMUNICATION.

>TRANSMITTER IDENTIFIER: BLUE LACE AGATE FACET-4A1A CUT-2WS

>DIAMOND AUTHORITY IDENT TAG FOUND.

>RECEIVING...

>RECEIVING...

Attention, citizens of Homeworld! Approximately seven cycles ago an unauthorized Galaxy Warp activation from the failed Earth colony was logged in Transit Hub Twelve-Gamma. Due to an utter failure of security protocols, the perpetrators managed to escape capture and flee the scene. Preliminary scans reveal these miscreants to be none other than the infamous Rose Quartz and her ruthless band of rebel Gems. Your Diamonds, in their infinite wisdom, have foregone the costly and ineffective process of sweeping the area with easily evaded drones and instead call on you, the common Gem, to volunteer in the defense of your Homeworld! Please note that volunteering is mandatory. Root out these traitors, and avenge your fallen Pink Diamond!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is this?
It's a Steven Universe Phalla! It's not absolutely necessary that you've seen the show in order to play, but it will definitely help. Be aware that there may be some spoilers in this game for later in the series!

What's a Phalla?
I'll let these fine folks answer that question!

Sample PM
Congratulations fellow Gem. We thank you for volunteering towards this cause. Your mission is to destroy the traitors that call themselves “Crystal Gems” that are trying to ruin homeworld and all that's left of our precious Pink Diamond. Oh and do watch out for the lesser gems, somebody has failed to collect them all and they may be a bit cranky. Each night you vote in red for someone to shatter.

You win when all Crystal Gems and Gem Monsters are shattered.

Rules Clarifications
MamaWolf wrote: »
Egos wrote: »
Moridin

What happens in the event of a tie?

Clarification Denied
MamaWolf wrote: »
JPants wrote: »
Are there conversions?

Clarification Denied

Standard Phalla Rules
Don't share your role PMs, clods! Paraphrasing is okay, direct copy/pasting is not. If you die, you get a final ghost post (don't share sensitive game knowledge though!) and that's it. No anonymous contact! If you reach out to someone, they have to know it's you.

Number of Players
The number of players caps at 30, but reserves are always welcome!

Activity Requirements
All players must make at least two posts (including a village vote) in the thread per day, in addition to sending in any special actions. Failure to meet activity requirements once will result in a public warning, twice will mark that player as inactive and they'll be replaced with a reserve player if possible.

Messaging/Seperate Boards
Please include MamaWolf in any PM conversations you start with regards to the game, and link me to any seperate boards that may be created.

Signing up is as easy as posting !sign up or !reserve below. The public elimination vote closes each day at 9 PM EST / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT.

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
MamaWolf on

• MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Player List:
    1. Kime
    2. Discrider
    3. Gizzy
    4. Sir Fabulous
    5. Moridin889
    6. AustinP0027
    7. Brody
    8. Grunt's Ghosts
    9. MagicPrime
    10. Chamberlain
    11. MrTLicious
    12. LostNinja
    13. JPants
    14. SeGaTai
    15. Cythraul
    16. Zombie Hero
    17. H3Knuckles
    18. Egos
    19. JaysonFour
    20. Wildcat
    21. Auralynx
    22. TheRoadVirus
    23. Locus
    24. cB557
    25. JusticeforPluto
    26. Rawkking Goodguy
    27. Virgil_Leads_You
    28. Preda
    29. Bluecyan

Reserves:

MamaWolf on
    "May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Your OP ends in a bold "The" and now I'm super curious what comes next. What was it?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    kime wrote: »
    Your OP ends in a bold "The" and now I'm super curious what comes next. What was it?

I fixed it, it was just when vote closed. Thanks for letting me know and glad you have interest.

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Excellent, another wager to make

discrider on
    edited March 2018
    discrider wrote: »
    Excellent, another wager to make

Is this a sign-up? I just want to make sure so I don't miss anyone.

MamaWolf on
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    It is sorry

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Gizzy

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    If you don't like kid-friendly space lesbians then I don't like you.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    I'm going to smile and nod a lot as if I've seen this show.

I have not

Signup

discrider wrote: »
    It is sorry

It's all good! :)

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    !signup

AustinP0027 on
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    ]!signup[

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    !reserve

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Never seen the show. But I like games.

• MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    Sure, why not.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Dying day one in the last game means I get to win this time, right?

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Dying day one in the last game means I get to win this time, right?

Oh man if only.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I don't know what this is

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    I know nothing about this show

LostNinja on
    It's a good show btw. I've actually only seen the first session or so, but it's worth more!

Steam profile
  • BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    It's a good show btw. I've actually only seen the first session or so, but it's worth more!

Like I would listen to a mafia members opinion on anything.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
    Brody wrote: »

Like I would listen to a mafia members opinion on anything.
    I may be evil, but I'm not wrong!

Steam profile
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Never seen the show. But I like games.

edited March 2018
    MamaWolf on
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I know nothing about this show; but I'm sure I'd enjoy it if I ever found time to watch many shows receommended

PSN SeGaTai
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I've only ever watched this show while on vacation in Mexico, are they not all Spanish?!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    edited March 2018
    MamaWolf on
    Halfway there guys!! :D

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Sign

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
    @WACriminal Didn't forget about you!

• H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    Sign up! I sat out the last game because I wasn't really feeling up to a phalla at the time, but I think I'm good for it now.

I haven't seen the show, but I read up on it after playing the mobile game "Attack The Light". If you like the Paper Mario or Penny Arcade RSPD games, I recommend it. It's JRPG-style combat but with minigames to resolve actions, and you equip badges to characters to modify their abilities. It looks like they've made a sequel called "Save The Light", might be worth checking out. Anyway, the show definitely seems cool.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    If I wasn't going on vacation in a few days I would totally be about this, alas! I've been jonesing for Phalla.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    Just need 13 more people and we can start!!

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    !sign up

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    edited March 2018
    !Sign up

You pinged?

JaysonFour on
    steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Y'all should watch a few episodes - they are really short like 10 min long so not a huge time commitment.

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Y'all should watch a few episodes - they are really short like 10 min long so not a huge time commitment.

Oh, is it one of those shows that splits a half-hour timeslot into multiple shorts?

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    !You called?

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Gizzy wrote: »

Oh, is it one of those shows that splits a half-hour timeslot into multiple shorts?

Or something - I was unable to get into it because it felt like it was throwing out a lot of rapid-fire nothings, personally. I've heard it improves in that regard with time.

I can do a phalla though.

kshu0oba7xnr.png