Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Take some [photos] and show me them

• FishmanFishman Long time gone, Constantinople Registered User regular
    Looks like a hole-punch cloud or Fallstreak hole.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    BahamutZERODisruptedCapitalist
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist rugged, weathered Registered User regular
    Yup thats gotta be it. There were several that day, but this was the most pronounced one.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    View from the balcony beer garden next to the river yesterday, lovely evening for a drink. The Gardener's Rest pub beer garden on the left with the lights, and the Cutlery Works food hall in the middle.

IMG-20190705-215927.jpg

PeasDisruptedCapitalistFishmanDouglasDangertynicchrishallett83webguy20BahamutZEROSharpyVIIjoshofalltradesgodmodevalhalla130chromdommccartSlacker71
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    rmeeramd2c2x.jpg

Really gorgeous for a stray cat, I guess this one was abandoned or something

DisruptedCapitalistTynnanSporkAndrewdjmitchellaBahamutZEROdavidsdurionsjoshofalltradesSlacker71IronKnuckle's Ghost
  • FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Not sure how people get tired of sunset photos. I will always love a sunset photo. Always.

I got your back. 4th of July, Squantum, MA looking over towards Boston.

87fkow7hvhza.jpg

Tube wrote:
    yes Chris Evans make a good smell in me
    PeasdjmitchelladavidsdurionsJedocSolargodmodeFishmanAl_watDisruptedCapitalistIronKnuckle's Ghost
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    rmeeramd2c2x.jpg

Because of the pedestal at first glance I thought that was an amazingly realistic cat sculpture

PeasFawstdavidsdurionsJedocDisruptedCapitalist
  • davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    rmeeramd2c2x.jpg

Because of the pedestal at first glance I thought that was an amazingly realistic cat sculpture

Cat rolls natural 20 for stealth.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
    Man I don't know which dark gods that i offended but ants decided that my dslr flash was the perfect place to store their eggs

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fawstvalhalla130BahamutZEROTynnandavidsdurionsDisruptedCapitalisttynicSlacker71webguy20Zibblsnrt
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    ahahahahahaaaa

BahamutZERO.gif
  • SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    edited July 10
    Been sorting through my photos and came across this one. It's of the beach on Inisheer which is a small island off the West coast of Ireland near Galway.

19f2q3orgv0y.jpg

There's three islands in the chain and they're all Gaeltachts which means people primarily speak Irish.

Irish kids often go on school trips here as part of their Irish language lessons.

SharpyVII on
    JedocDisruptedCapitalistgodmodePeashonovereFishmanSporkAndrewvalhalla130tynicSlacker71mccartStilts
  • KetBraKetBra FISTS OF JUSTICE! Registered User regular
    From Nara the weekend before last:

qAhfeFd.jpg

ohKiGmg.png
    Steam Bnet:KetBra#1692 Yo Satan
    godmodePeasFishmanSporkAndrewJedocsarukunvalhalla130Slacker71DisruptedCapitalistmccartIronKnuckle's Ghost
    edited July 10
    Man I don't know which dark gods that i offended but ants decided that my dslr flash was the perfect place to store their eggs

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update: The ants and the eggs were gone after I put them in overnight in my drybox after clearing out the external stuff as much as possible. It's insane because not a trace of the eggs in the flash are inside anymore. They were just gone. wtf

Peas on
    ants are very conscientious about carrying the eggs when they move house

BahamutZERO.gif
    PeasJedocvalhalla130tynicsarukunSlacker71webguy20QuantumTurk
    I hope they didn't think that the drybox was a bigger and better house for them
    Guess I have to double check again

valhalla130
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Dinosaurs!

lqbzz4thejj4.jpg

So ancient. So majestic.

63ye27i4mymm.jpg

Tynnanvalhalla130SporkAndrewJedocchrishallett83Peaswebguy20DouglasDangerDisruptedCapitalistmccartStiltsIronKnuckle's GhostFAQFawst
  • sarukunsarukun Mr. Bulldopps Get SchwiftyRegistered User regular
    So...

doofy.

tynicSlacker71honoverevalhalla130webguy20Fawst
    is that a realistic mockup? or did someone just see cavities in the skull and go "weird giant nostrils and ear holes and incredibly sunken eyes, no soft tissues here no sirree"

BahamutZERO.gif
    BrainleechDouglasDanger
    tynic wrote: »
    Dinosaurs!

lqbzz4thejj4.jpg

So ancient. So majestic.

63ye27i4mymm.jpg

I cannot but hear 'dinosaurs' in anything but this voice:

ohKiGmg.png
    tynic
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    "die-nah-soh"

Sheikz2DisruptedCapitalistSlacker71
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    is that a realistic mockup? or did someone just see cavities in the skull and go "weird giant nostrils and ear holes and incredibly sunken eyes, no soft tissues here no sirree"

honestly, your guess is as good as mine.

edited July 12
    jfdmjc7djxlt.jpg
    dead dove do not eat

KetBra on
    ohKiGmg.png
    SporkAndrew
    edited July 16
    Let me apologize for my dumb joke posts by way of Gion Matsuri pictures!

20190716_1959087741632284607349155.jpg?w=1280
    20190716_1929098722683536058696060.jpg?w=1280

KetBra on
    ohKiGmg.png
    PeasGoose!JedocDisruptedCapitalistgodmodeFawst
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited July 16
    j5bu7jzs7kfb.jpeg

Endless_Serpents on
    KetBraGoose!mccartIronKnuckle's GhostJedocbowentynicdjmitchellaTynnanDisruptedCapitalistFishmangodmodechrishallett83Slacker71webguy20davidsdurionsBahamutZEROvalhalla130sarukunPeasZibblsnrtHexmage-PAFawst
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    jz386bybepy9.png

This is the worst goddamn mimic I've ever seen.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    FishmandavidsdurionsdjmitchellaDisruptedCapitalistBahamutZEROwebguy20sarukunPeasTynnanDouglasDangergodmodeIronKnuckle's GhostFawst
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    It bids you to sit though so not the worst

• webguy20webguy20 Registered User regular
    Yea, hiking through a field? Why not take a load off? Just for a minute, it'll be fiiiiine.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    That's a spawn point for a weird dream, or where you wake up after some spooks are done with ya.

VayBJ4e.png
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular
    That's a spawn point for a weird dream, or where you wake up after some spooks are done with ya.

The fey work in odd ways

edited July 22
    cc47c9f0ayxw.jpeg

Edit: I posted a graveyard but I’ve decided against it. Have this guy instead!

Endless_Serpents on
    SharpyVIIvalhalla130Peaswebguy20Fawst
  • djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    A couple of robins made a nest on top of our front porch light; from time to time there would be no parent on the nest, so I took photos through the next couple of weeks, as the eggs turned into baby birds and finally left the nest. (there's two weeks between first and last, so these are roughly but not exactly one-per-day)
    VUYFxAr.jpg

We happened to get lucky and see one of them heading across the road and into a tree on the other side, so we think they're doing okay:
    vL3IDXl.jpg
    GLFNQ7U.jpg

godmodeBrainleechdavidsdurionswebguy20Al_watsarukunSharpyVIISporkAndrewPeasBrovid HasselsmofSnicketysnickSlacker71FishmanSolar
    edited July 24
    3psuurhcomii.jpg
    Edit: Cat pic

20190724-213402-01.jpg

Peas on
    chrishallett83IronKnuckle's GhostdjmitchellaBahamutZERODisruptedCapitalistSlacker71TheStigEndless_Serpentswebguy20Fishman
    854slu1s6s96.jpeg

webguy20PeasJedocFishmanvalhalla130DisruptedCapitalistchrishallett83Slacker71
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    Canon City, Coloradoi7xsdvjrd3ds.jpeg
    72uqeyq86zul.jpeg

ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
    JedocdavidsdurionsPeasSporkAndrewFishmanvalhalla130godmodeBahamutZEROtynicDisruptedCapitalistwebguy20Slacker71
  • JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    Somewhere there is a cow that is very droopy in the middle.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    joshofalltradesTynnanchrishallett83tynicSlacker71
  • DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    endless whats that at the bottom of the picture?

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited July 27
    Looks like a fence and one post fell down.

Nvm I thought you meant the one above.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    Dixon wrote: »
    endless whats that at the bottom of the picture?

Looks kind of like some sort of lead-slinging device with various sights mounted on top.

valhalla130
    edited July 27
    Yeah, it’s part of a weapon mount. You can see the sights and the ammunition carrier. Vastly less interesting than the horizon. I actually should have cropped it off.

Today I’m on land!
    dnd486r11ear.jpeg

Edit: I don’t know what enjoying vast emptiness says about me, but that’s pleasing to me. I’ll try to post something with a bit more to it another day.

Endless_Serpents on
    PeasSlacker71ZibblsnrtBahamutZEROdavidsdurionsIronKnuckle's GhostFawst
    it's one of those long ranged fishing rods

BahamutZERO.gif
    Endless_SerpentsSlacker71