Options

This is Larry the Cable Guy saying watch [Game Grumps] and CoNSumE PriLOsEc

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Spoiler Alert: House Party is just a janky "sex" game. Don't get your hopes up for a DDLC situation.

This is, arguably, the most horrific possibility of all.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Sounds fantastic to me. Look at how much fun LSL was

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Spoiler Alert: House Party is just a janky "sex" game. Don't get your hopes up for a DDLC situation.

Boo, oh well. I'm sure they'll have a good time with it.
    How's it goin' dude?

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

What's the deal with Eggplants? They aren't eggs, and they aren't plants? What are they?

• Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »

What's the deal with Eggplants? They aren't eggs, and they aren't plants? What are they?

Some tokens

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    LSL as a game has some charm I think. House Party was developed by a horny teenager or something... One of the "quests" is to figure out how to access one of the girls phones to steal nudie pics. Also there's some button you can press to make your character whip out his dick and start jerkin' it, I believe with a uh... finishing animation.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    LSL as a game has some charm I think. House Party was developed by a horny teenager or something... One of the "quests" is to figure out how to access one of the girls phones to steal nudie pics. Also there's some button you can press to make your character whip out his dick and start jerkin' it, I believe with a uh... finishing animation.

Jesus Christ

• Options
    Yeah, it's not really a game you'd think would show up on this channel, heh. I saw some gameplay on a different channel I watch, and now that I think about it, there might be the censored steam version and an uncensored patreon thing. The Grumps are probably playing the censored version, I dunno I haven't watched it yet.

Not that they'd let anything through that's going to cause them any trouble to begin with :P

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Oh man, the real life reaction of Matt at the beginning of this House Party part 2 is so good.

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zAxs8nI564
    Today on Majora's Mask, Arin's #1 nemesis returns.
    Enemy Clam! Arin has not located the block button still, years later.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular

Yea after watching Matt McMuscles' vid on it I was really hoping Arin would just fumble around with the controls until he found the penis button.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    One of my classmates from college, Joey Nasser, posted this memory from his Facebook on his feed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QosSKRPtBGI

I had no idea he did an animated Game Grumps. Or maybe I did and forgot. Either way, it was really well done.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    COOOOOMME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    That's one of my favorites

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    The "how's it goin', dude" intro was exactly what I expected them to do, and yet somehow still satisfying.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I keep re-watching the Dan Out Of Context video for Wind Waker. I may need to actually watch that series in full.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Oh my god how did I miss this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MrCII2VBlU

• Options
    edited March 2018
    I have to admit, that stupid House Party game is worth watching via GG and it has everything to do with howsitgoindood.

Edit - I can already envision the animations that are going to come up of this.

Henroid on
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    [edit] Oh yeah forgot what day it is. Damnit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBBJB-sx3NU

Deans on
  • Options
    DarmaniDarmani Registered User regular
    Yeah I never really understood why people get mad for how they play (or like/not like) a game. You should probably get your blood pressure checked.

I don't care how or what the fuck they play, they're just entertaining.

I would love the commentary and byplay of the episode that entertains me even IF the Grumps took the time to practice, learn controls, and so on.
    I want to emphasize this as I think there are plenty of easy to dismiss, “you don’t know how to play,” comments. That’s not my problem here.

The Grumps seem to rush through some parts getting a little… held up in the commentary. Get stuck and then have to pause, consult, or rethink. That’s fine
    But a few episodes ago the hosts seemed to have a serious “this sucks and I hate it moment” citing mindless busy work and difficult probramming in the game and genuine stress.

Okay

Well I don’t want the Grumps to make themselves miserable. If Arin and Dan can’t adjust playstyle in a way they feel will accomodate their commentary I guess that’s okay.
    But perhaps Arin is just expecting a different experience? I think, looking at this AND Wind Waker videos, he has some sort of trouble with using the auto-targetting and movement skills, I guess he gets lost commentating and so feels.. out of it when thinking ahead or forward or in reaction. That or he’s intentionally playing sloppy, if not badly, so he can let more nonsense to help the conversation flow more.

Can other commentators direct me to styles and examples of games he seems to match his fundamentals with?

• Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    Speaking of This Day, I'm surprised their videos were just the normal series. I was expecting them to do something pranky, like most years. Also, I miss their cats.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    Speaking of This Day, I'm surprised their videos were just the normal series. I was expecting them to do something pranky, like most years. Also, I miss their cats.
    They probably recorded stuff and didn't like how it turned out. That or maybe they just didn't care. I know I'm over April Fool's day.

• Options
    They had a trip overseas for a short meet and great+tour, I believe in Birmingham. Probably they decided it was too much of a hassle to set that up at the same time so they skipped a prank this year.

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    They pulled a meta prank by not doing a prank.

• Options

Suzy posts pics of the cats to social media a lot. Those cats of theirs are too dang adorable...

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Posting cute pictures of pets is the best use of social media.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbp1KwoKDy4
    On today's episode of Majora's Mask, they lose game audio. On the part of the plot that hinges on a CONCERT. Jesus wept guys...

Also Arin bitterly complains about doing something twice (which is 100% his fault for not paying attention) and Dan jokes about leaving Game Grumps for good. This might be my least fave episode in a looong time.

(I tried to make a post to the correct thread, but I missed. I am now back, with a Popsicle.)

• Options
    Ooooh, no... don't even joke about that Dan!

I do not want to see a Dan-less Game Grumps.

• Options
    Wow that House Party thing sure did end with a flop. At least we'll always have HOWSITGOINDUDE.

• Options
    I thought it was hilarious. It was a ridiculous game.

Also, something new!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7lvEkslV4

• Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    That was amazing

• Options
    *snip*
    On today's episode of Majora's Mask, they lose game audio. On the part of the plot that hinges on a CONCERT. Jesus wept guys...

Also Arin bitterly complains about doing something twice (which is 100% his fault for not paying attention) and Dan jokes about leaving Game Grumps for good. This might be my least fave episode in a looong time.

(I tried to make a post to the correct thread, but I missed. I am now back, with a Popsicle.)
    I just watched and I think you oversold what happened in this episode. Dan's joke about leaving Game Grumps was literally him asking, "What would you do if I just texted you one morning saying I don't wanna do Game Grumps?" That's it. As for Arin 'bitterly complains' I don't think it falls out of step with how he usually reacts to things.

Fetch quests can be bullshit and lame and they are in this game.

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Remember Dan's arrest story?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txyAmEG-wbo

• Options
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    That thumbnail tho

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    I hope the power hour is here to stay. I've enjoyed the random silliness in the first two episodes.

This discussion has been closed.