This is Larry the Cable Guy saying watch [Game Grumps] and CoNSumE PriLOsEc

1737475767779»

• urahonkyurahonky Dayton, OHRegistered User regular
    He's doing side quests though and using a guide.... That's better than nothing, right? RIGHT!?

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    It's much better than nothing. Last time, Arin made the game too hard for his abilities to handle... and then got mad at the game for being unfairly too hard on him. I'm hopeful this will turn out like the resume of their Link Between Worlds playthrough in that better preparation leads to a less defeatist attitude while playing.

Zilla360
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    STOP DA PRESSES

ARIN USES THE FUCKIN SHIELD

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    EmperorSethZilla360
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I'm still getting caught up by watching Billion Road. This game looks fun, I want to get it but not for $30. It reminds me of Fortune Street or Monopoly more than Dokapon.

Twitch: KoopahTroopah - Steam: Koopah - Extra-Life 2020: KoopahTroopah
    Switch: KoopahTroopah - PSN: Koopah089
    Kana
  • EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    The finale of Majora's Mask! ...is happening some other day. Instead, the Grumps try everyone's favorite Battle Royale platformer!

Speaking of which, I wonder if they are a little bitter about that. In an alternate reality, Girlfriend Reviews would be doing a delightful Soviet Jump Game song.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • urahonkyurahonky Dayton, OHRegistered User regular
    Oh man I am so very tired of seeing Fall Guys everywhere I go. But at the same time if people are excited by this then I'm all for it. This year has been hard enough... We need the simple joys again.

• EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    The finale of Majora's Mask! Not kidding this time, here we go!
    You know what? Good on Arin for redoing the final boss without the FD Mask just to make it a little bit of a challenge.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
    Zilla360AistanKoopahTroopah
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Two pretty good tastes that taste kinda alright together.

steam_sig.png
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    Seems like they found a way to make 10MPH work during the Backstreet Boys Reunion Tour

• KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I didn't realize Arin started a new channel for Magic. Here's him streaming and opening packs.

It's funny to me that both of those videos are marked as being an ad but they barely feature or even talk about the product in question. They set up a vague premise then abandon it entirely so they can goof around.

steam_sig.png
    Joolander
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    I am sharing this not only for the content, but also for the ad at the start

Tennis

KoopahTroopahZilla360
    That ad is remarkable.

Who-PsydZilla360
  • Atlas in ChainsAtlas in Chains Registered User regular
    Hey, I was wondering if somebody could help me with my deteriorating memory. A couple years ago in a Grumps thread, somebody posted about another group of streamers that I got into for a bit. Now, I can't remember what they were called. The details I do recall; there were about 5 of them sitting on a couch, the 2 prominent were a couple, she usually did some cosplay relating to whatever game they were playing. I think they were Canadian. I think it was more review based than let's play. I think there was a stuffed mascot that also got a costume change for every game.

Sorry for the derail, but I've been googling forever without a sniff. Like I said, I'm pretty sure the Grump thread is where I was introduced to them, so it seemed like the best place to ask.

• DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Probably Videogames AWESOME! from channel https://www.youtube.com/user/farfromsubtle. Sounds like them, they used to be part of Channel Awesome, however there are a lot of others that also fit that mold too.

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
    KoopahTroopah
  • Atlas in ChainsAtlas in Chains Registered User regular
    DHS wrote: »
    Probably Videogames AWESOME! from channel https://www.youtube.com/user/farfromsubtle. Sounds like them, they used to be part of Channel Awesome, however there are a lot of others that also fit that mold too.

That's them, thanks a bunch.

KoopahTroopah
    Immortals Fenyx Rising, brought to you by nuts.com and icy hot.

steam_sig.png
  • HenroidHenroid Seize the Memes Registered User regular
    Does Ben Schwartz content count as Game Grumps content? Wait I found a loophole (hopefully the embed shows):

Nobody likes me but that's okay. I'm used to it.
    I stream at night - /henroidt on Twitch
    MNC DoverZilla360shoeboxjeddyKoopahTroopah
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Damn, I gotta hit up McDs and grab me a Schwartz! That looks delicious!

Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    I know the big news is all about the Ps5 right now, but you guys need to also remember

that today is football.

MNC DoverEmperorSethBlackDragon480
  • HenroidHenroid Seize the Memes Registered User regular
    Arin tweets:
    I mistyped “quarantine” as “wuarantine” once, in March, and my autocorrect hasn’t let me forget about it since.
    Can eye guys believe it?

Nobody likes me but that's okay. I'm used to it.
    I stream at night - /henroidt on Twitch
    McMoogleAistanKoopahTroopah