As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Nintendo] Switch - Everyone is Here!

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Leon Kennedy would be great, then all of my video game boyfriends would be in smash and could vie for my love and approval

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    There can be only one.

udgnl9cbnzrd.png

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Put the xmen in smash

MvC can't get them but I get smash can

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    I would rather have Boogerman than any X-Man

I wrote this and then a very small part of my brain was like "even ICEMAN???????" and I was like "okay FINE maybe Iceman"

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Tcheldor wrote: »

if they're putting a #FE character in smash it had better be fuckin' Eleonora

Iunno man...Barry is pretty great (though he'd be a better assist trophy, let's be honest)

DA_qqclUMAAY38F.jpg

DA_qqb9VoAAFA5_.jpg

Eleonora or BUST

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Stalin and Trump in Smash

Am I donging this right?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    yes keep going

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Cool Frog and Dolphin in Smash

broken image link
  • Options
    Lebron James and Buddy Christ in Smash

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Cool Frog and Dolphin in Smash

Ecco or go with the aliens that took the pod away
    tumblr_ma7jm3smyk1qd1znyo1_500.gif

• Options
    They should make a dolphin golfing game.

Ecco the Golphin

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    yo was boogerman good?

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    yeah

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    In my case Echoes of Golfin' would mostly be "...UCK, Uck, uck ck, k" and "...ullshit...shit..it..it."

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • Options
    Drez wrote: »

Ecco the Golphin

They should remake Ecco with 3d as that would be a trip

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »

Ecco the Golphin

They should remake Ecco with 3d as that would be a trip

As if they kept the alien abduction that whole end level would be a trip
    tvoncqs60kyx.png
    1bp602sdwarm.png

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Ecco VR?

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »
    I would rather have Boogerman than any X-Man

I wrote this and then a very small part of my brain was like "even ICEMAN???????" and I was like "okay FINE maybe Iceman"

Let me eviscerate pikachu as wolverine

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    I'm sure they no longer have the rights, but I want Popeye in Smash. Anyone from Pro Wrestling would also be fun, like Starman.

Also they made a 3d Ecco game, it was ok but not great. Sega really is the king of dormant franchises.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

Do you like JRPGs? If so, it's very good.

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular

Goddammit I literally just bought this on Friday for 39.99 on eShop.

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    SyphonBlue wrote: »

Do you like JRPGs? If so, it's very good.

I'm out of the country for a couple more weeks. Any way I can get this at this price without having it sit in front of my house that whole time?

Or any idea how long the deal is for?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Liberal Ecco Chamber

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    @BahamutZERO I'm still beating the "it's just a glorified port" drum for Smash, mostly because assuming the worst is the best counter to what you're worried about--the actual announcement not living up to hype.

I've stopped talking about it because there's really no point--it's all speculation anyway and you can't have any fun discussions about it being a port so I'm just sitting back and hoping for everyone else's sake I'm wrong.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    BahamutZERO I'm still beating the "it's just a glorified port" drum for Smash, mostly because assuming the worst is the best counter to what you're worried about--the actual announcement not living up to hype.

I've stopped talking about it because there's really no point--it's all speculation anyway and you can't have any fun discussions about it being a port so I'm just sitting back and hoping for everyone else's sake I'm wrong.

Do you have a clear line you would draw for port vs non-port?

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Smash Bros->SB->Starboard
    Not a port

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Wyborn wrote: »
    BahamutZERO I'm still beating the "it's just a glorified port" drum for Smash, mostly because assuming the worst is the best counter to what you're worried about--the actual announcement not living up to hype.

Do you have a clear line you would draw for port vs non-port?

I guess it's really hard to say for sure by definition (and with all likelihood even a new game would probably use Smash 4 as a base this time around--I'd be surprised if they built this one from the ground up, given both the timing of release and the fact that Sakurai says his workload was less absurd). I guess when I say it's going to be a port I mean there's going to be very little in the way of substantial changes to the roster in either additions/subtractions or how existing characters play.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Not a port

well that's kind of the catch here with her prediction. if bagel is right, then it's not a port

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Hot take: I’m almost positive the new Smash is a brand new game rather than a port. But it’s still a Smash game so regardless it will be an offensive eyefuck of obscene sensory overload.

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Not a port

well that's kind of the catch here with her prediction. if bagel is right, then it's not a port
    Not if she has it backward
    And if she doesn’t, she’s forward

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Not a port

Really I win here no matter what because I loved Smash 4 so if they're bringing a more feature complete version of it to Switch I'll be happy with that, but if it's got a ton of new or modified characters that will also rule.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Not a port

Really I win here no matter what because I loved Smash 4 so if they're bringing a more feature complete version of it to Switch I'll be happy with that, but if it's got a ton of new or modified characters that will also rule.

how dare you reply as though I had something to add to the conversation beyond a pun

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    I just got it on sale a few weeks ago, gotta check and see if this price is cheaper.

EDIT: It's $0.50 cheaper than I paid, not worth cancelling.

Goose! on
  • Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    nvm, he has a history of incorrect info

UltimateInferno on
    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    the gamers are after his blood

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Fucking gamers!!

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Hot take: I’m almost positive the new Smash is a brand new game rather than a port. But it’s still a Smash game so regardless it will be an offensive eyefuck of obscene sensory overload.

"almost" is doing a lot of work in this sentence

• Options
    So are rabbids gonna be an assist trophy or a character

Also maybe rayman will be the surprise third party character

How hasn't he been in smash yet

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Im confident its a new game and will rework some stuff but its definitely using a modified 4 engine.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
This discussion has been closed.