The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Prepare for Ground Assault [Star Wars: Legion]

13»

• timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited April 14
    Going to share this link to the FFG forum where people are posting email responses from the Devs about rule questions. They are very open about things they are going to fix or clarify.

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/273458-answered-questions-email-compilation/

Big ones being melee does not give suppression and determining cover will have an added step to see if any part of a model is obscured first via los, which deals with AT-STs/Airspeeders having a realistic height advantage.

Also cumbersome weapons can be used during suppression attacks even if they movie during their activation.

timspork's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

• timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    edited April 14
    Today it is very cold and snowy so no priming anything to paint.

I did find an old GW plastic forest. The one with the molded base and the three plastic trees you assemble and can be removed for movement. One of these,

99129999002_CitadelWoodNEW01.jpg

Never finished it. I'd put static grass on half the base. The same static grass I put on my Legion minis.

Going to finish up the forest and use it. My two painted speeder bikes looked pretty good zooming through.

*edit* Jesus fuck those things are $54 now?!?!

timspork's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

H3KnucklescrimsoncoyoteElvenshae
  • Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    Let me tell you a little story of a CEO named Tom Kirby and his golden parachute.

May he burn in hell (when he undoubtedly gets there).

The new guy's awesome though. He's why GW is having a huge resurgence.

PSN: Dr_Keenbean LIVE: Dr Keenbean Battle.net Drkeenbean#1951
    ExtreaminatusCorporateLogo
  • Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    On Saturday my FLGS had an Intro to Legion day and I helped out running demos with my minis so they weren't stuck trying to accommodate like 40 people with one core set.

Lots of people played, in a lot of cases non-wargamers. One of the demos I ran was for a mother-daughter duo who ended up buying a core set (the store also had a 10% discount on all Legion stuff that day). Also a number of the folks who were there to play 40k and Infinity (there was an ITS tournament that day) picked up core sets as well. By the end of the day I went to buy an airspeeder and it only 2 were left! I also heard some of the staff commenting that they were in danger of running out of core sets.

It was a pretty good day. Everyone who played really loved it, regardless of their background.

Then that night I got food poisoning that I just now got over which I why I am only posting now.

PSN: Dr_Keenbean LIVE: Dr Keenbean Battle.net Drkeenbean#1951
    FryElvenshaecrimsoncoyoteExtreaminatusH3Knuckles
13»