The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX Prime/West foodie list is looking for assistance reviewing and updating.

ElmoFuntzElmoFuntz Portland, ORRegistered User regular
edited March 25 in PAX West
Posting this super early to give people time to work on updates.

So I've been maintaining a rather large list of "foodie" places to eat while at PAX Prime (West bleh) for about 6 years now and I've been having less and less time to keep it updated each year. I'm looking to add 1 or 2 Seattle local people as editors to the sheet to assist. My goal has always been to list places that tend to not be a chain and within a moderate walking distance. Along with this I've provided price levels, map directions, and hours of operation when available. I am quite sure some of the information is inaccurate or places closed at this point so review of that data would be needed. There is one other person already making casual updates as he has time.

If you are interested in helping please PM me and let me know and give me a bit of info about you and why you want to. Seattle local people are preferred but always possible others will work out.

Here is a link to the current spreadsheet if you want to check it out.

Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!
myjlGB4.png

ElmoFuntz on
anettie76bacon_avenger