Options

The new and improved [Movie] thread that is not a bit

19495969798100»

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Really I keep saying it but I really do think I saw a very different Mission impossible 2 I don't know why though
    I got the bundle of the 4 or 5 of them so I did not see 3 until last summer as well as 4 which I only kept seeing the start or the jail break or where he sneaks into the record keeping office I saw nothing else of it until then

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Hmm, actually there are some MI flicks on Netflix. Is it better to watch them in order or is continuity low enough to pick and mix?

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well the stories from 3 4 5 connect with each other so yeah

• Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    I still haven't seen MI3. 4 though is one of my favourite action flicks of the last decade. Each set piece is better than the last. I liked 5 but I haven't felt compelled to re-watch it as many times as I've seen 4.

Muddy Water on
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    i saw mi3 in theatres when i was little. twice even or something. It's significantly darker than any of the others (well, 1 kinda threw dark with its opening, but still). It's kinda funny that for the first 4 films they were basically all dramatically different in tone and direction and style.

I think 4 is a bit better than 5 because the whole "everything is always falling apart" is a great hook and very enjoyable.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Well the stories from 3 4 5 connect with each other so yeah

I mean I guess so.

I dunno, I feel people give one a bad rap, it's like a lot smaller than the rest of them, but it's solid spy stuff and feels way more grounded, but has some really good (for nineties standards) action pieces.

This discussion has been closed.