As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

LE Merch question

Itsme242Itsme242 Registered User new member
This will be my first East. I went to Unplugged so I have some (or no) idea of the rush for some merch. The FAQ makes it sound like if I am not there Thursday I'm going to lose out on the LE stuff. I am going Saturday and Sunday, am I going to miss anything. Do they hold stuff for each day?

• Options
    'Pilot''Pilot' VR [E] Within arms reach of my phoneRegistered User new member
    They have a set number of LE stuff per day

z3Ko38l.png
  • Options
    EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    if you want that LE stuff, in particular the pin, getting in line should be the first thing you do that day and you should do it asap that day. I wouldn't expect there to be any pins left past noon each day and that may be optimistic.

• Options
    thx42thx42 SeattleRegistered User regular
    There is a set number of pins each day, but as far as I know, that's the only thing set aside. You might be out of luck if you wanted a hoodie or something.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    LE Hoodies are available at both Merch Lite and Regular, correct?

• Options
    nycguynycguy Registered User regular
    ilta wrote: »

Yes. But buyer beware the hoodie they are selling is not the same as what you see in the photos/ad. It doesn’t have the same pocket trim or the same hood design. I was first in merch lite and passed on them.

There is a cool LE spinner pin (8 number die ).

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    nycguy wrote: »
    ilta wrote: »

Yes. But buyer beware the hoodie they are selling is not the same as what you see in the photos/ad. It doesn’t have the same pocket trim or the same hood design. I was first in merch lite and passed on them.

There is a cool LE spinner pin (8 number die ).

Noted! I’m picking one up for @Nabby — I’ll message him in case he doesn’t see this.

• Options
    MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    What time did you have to be outside to be first in line @nycguy ?

• Options
    Consti2tionConsti2tion Registered User regular
    Any chance somebody can snap a picture of what the Hoodie Looks like so I can decide if I'm going to Buy one or If I get the Bag Combo. <3

• Options
    Any chance somebody can snap a picture of what the Hoodie Looks like so I can decide if I'm going to Buy one or If I get the Bag Combo. <3

I’ll do my best tomorrow (if I remember). I’ll say this the Hoodie that is for sale is still decent it’s just that some features are not as pronounced (ie: pocket trim isn’t there, hood design is slightly different) but it still looks fairly solid.

I will say this I did get the bag combo and the bag is surprisingly nice. The t-shirts are LE and you can choose between black or charcoal and the water jug is double walled for hot or cold (you can choose between the white one that looks like a swell bottle but isn’t or the black one that is your typical standard screw top lid. I will say I’d be concerned that the white one would leak but just my opinion at first glance). When at the merch table you can ask them to grab items for you to touch and feel before you buy. Friendly reminder that you also get freebies based on what you spend.

I believe it goes patch, bandana, pin.
    If you spend 100 you get all 3
    If you spend 200 you get all 3 plus one more. (This is dumb because you can just separate the purchases and get 6 unless you’re buying the blind Mario box for $245 or something crazy). There’s so much to see and learn!!

• Options

I tried checking for you today at 11 but they were sold out. Sorry

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    The pins are normally gone at 9 30, the line caps earlier than that. You need to get there ASAP in the morning