As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel Strike Force] 3.3 out! Multi-select filters in roster! Also the Sinister Six.

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    How is the Alliance situation now? I could only find the Social Entropy one, which is full of level 60+s and thus fairly intimidating to my level 38 ass. Is it OK to join up anyway?

West Coast Social Entropy ++ still has four open slots!

I joined, I'm Pixflare in game. Will try to be useful.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I think this is the first time since the alliance was founded that SE++ hasn't been able to immediately fund another raid due to low participation. We're pretty close, to be fair. And we still have four open slots.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    I'm still logging in everyday but I definitely haven't been as active as I was near the start. I largely finish my daily stuff and...occasionally forget to click on the raid. Some of that's because I moved two time zones west, I think

• Options
    Oh it’s not an indictment of anyone, just something I happened to notice. The raids are the only aspect of the game I find entirely arduous. It can definitely be hard to sludge through however many nodes just to get decent rewards.

• Options
    Raids are...a lot. Honestly we could probably use a day or two off from a new one anyways

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i keep forgetting you live in my state now, geebs

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I don't think it's yours

• Options
    i peed on enough of it that it's gotta be mine

that's how that works

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I feel like if that's the metric, someone else definitely owns that title

• Options
    edited July 2018
    you say that but

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Movin west buddies!

• Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    So when's Captain Marvel out? Because i bet you to unlock her you'll need Kree

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    Dayspring wrote: »
    So when's Captain Marvel out? Because i bet you to unlock her you'll need Kree

I imagine early next year when her movie hits.

Also where out west are people? I’m in AZ.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I got Rocket, wooooo!

• Options
    I’m halfway to Wasp. I will be pleasantly surprised if I manage to get her out of the event.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    The game has weird time constraints on my life now with my new job. I try to get all my dailies done in the morning then just log on to claim energy. I found out I can auto the first 5 battles on a couple tracks of the raid and that's helped me actually find time for it. We haven't been close enough to try pushing for t2 in a while though and the raid only gets like half full even though people literally only need to join for rewards

• Options
    Six shards shy of Rocket, which is likely two orbs, which I can’t pull off in three hours. I think he pops up in supplies fairly regularly, so I’ll get him eventually.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    That free thanos orb put me at 75/80 so I think it was more of a taunt than an apology

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    I ended up spending ~200 power cores to refresh Rocket mission energy in order to get him once I was within 10 shards, I really wanted to get it done, and luckily the last Rocket orb I opened was 10 shards.

Meanwhile, I keep getting 4 shard Wasp orbs, at 25/100 for her now, but her event has over a week left, there's plenty of time.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    That free thanos orb put me at 75/80 so I think it was more of a taunt than an apology

Put me at 95. But next time that raid pops up...

• Options
    so apparently there's a bit of a kerfuffle happening where some YouTuber who Fox Next got to promote the game, they apparently gave him 250,000 energy while he was playing on the regular player servers and he didn't tell his viewers about it

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    okay

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    it's almost like energy-based mobile games don't work for streaming

• Options
    I am so so weary of every single player team I face being Crossbones, Drax, Gamora, Yondu, Quake

• Options
    then you'll love my team of cap, kingpin

crossbones, yondu, and quake

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Loki is officially on the roster now. I imagine we'll see an event soon.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Loki seems fucking rad, from the early datamined stuff

• Options
    There are 11 spots open in the current raid. :(

• Options
    Today’s the SDCC panel for Marvel Games so we’ll probably get some Strike Force news.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Just hit 60

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    The SDCC panel apparently debuted Ms. Marvel as an upcoming character (Kamala, not Carol).

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Since aside from Venom there's a gap of Mavel movies, there's time to flesh out her team, too. Last I knew that included Miles Morales, Nova, and whatever Amadaes Cho is called this month. In fact, forget the blackjack and hookers, I'd grind the shit out of events if I could have a dream team of all Hulks.

Hevach on
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Enter the Spider Verse comes out in December, so I'm betting Miles gets added for that.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I am still hoping to see more mutants in this game like Magneto, Apocalypse, Cyclops, etc.

• Options
    GorkGork Registered User regular
    edited July 2018

Deadpool raids are back, but just like when they brought back Thanos raids, you only get shards from 100% of the hard level raid. Otherwise you get a pittance of mega orbs. Hardly worth the effort.

Gork on
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Xehalus wrote: »
    I am still hoping to see more mutants in this game like Magneto, Apocalypse, Cyclops, etc.

Considering Comcast withdrew their bid for 21st Century Fox, I’d say that day is coming.

The mystic campaign has also been added.

Ceno on
  • Options
    Gork wrote: »
    Deadpool raids are back, but just like when they brought back Thanos raids, you only get shards from 100% of the hard level raid. Otherwise you get a pittance of mega orbs. Hardly worth the effort.

You also have a 2 hour time limit, so even on the lower level, you need to spend a LOT of cores to even get 60%. Raid energy recharges give 10, enough for one fight, but cost the same as campaign recharges.

• Options
    GorkGork Registered User regular
    Hevach wrote: »
    Gork wrote: »

You also have a 2 hour time limit, so even on the lower level, you need to spend a LOT of cores to even get 60%. Raid energy recharges give 10, enough for one fight, but cost the same as campaign recharges.

Wow, just noticed that.

That’s...not good.

• Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    Xehalus wrote: »

Considering Comcast withdrew their bid for 21st Century Fox, I’d say that day is coming.

The mystic campaign has also been added.

They already have Wolverine and Deadpool, so I doubt that Marvel not owning the movie rights was holding MSF back.

• Options
    Yeah, Marvel retains the merchandise and game licenses on everything.