As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel Strike Force] 3.3 out! Multi-select filters in roster! Also the Sinister Six.

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    Thanks, I'm in under the name Thubronn. What's the policy on running lower level raids? I will go at Thanos 3 if that's what's needed, but it'll be like running into a woodchipper for ma bois.

Run your folks into it, after a few raids you will start seeing some progress. It is a neat feeling to spend a few raids not making a dent in a low node and then eventually clearing that node with one of my weaker teams.

• Options
    CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    Raids have exposed how small my pool of characters is, but thats fine, its satisfying even getting through a couple of them. Made the mistake of subbing out Night Nurse in my first team this time around, I don't have the resources to heal them all by cores after every round.

Unlocked Loki, which I'm pretty happy about. I don't really know how good he is in the scheme of things but I'll certainly attempting to build some kind of team around him. Love that tricky fella!

As far as Alliance Wars go, I've just been picking a room and leaving it filled with the standard doods, since my own teams are kinda poor below my Defenders squad. If someone else wants to take over the engineering room I'll get off it if I can figure out how.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Oh hey

Surprise new character: Rescue!

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    So, that's four for the Power Armor team, who's the fifth going to be?

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    So, that's four for the Power Armor team, who's the fifth going to be?

DOOM

• Options
    The X-Men patch is up

• Options
    LeeksLeeks Registered User regular
    Cyclops looks like a huge dork on the loading screen.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    well they got one thing right

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Cyclops is great, the internet meme idea of Cyclops makes me sad (as the internet meme ideas of most things do)

• Options
    i assure you just reading x-men comics was enough for me to come to the conclusion he was a dork

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Cyclops is great, the internet meme idea of Cyclops makes me sad (as the internet meme ideas of most things do)

How do you think I feel as an Aquaman fan?

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    Ok, so I recently got back into the game and pushed a few characters a little more dedicated. I am nearly lvl 60 now and my best chars are Defenders + Wolverine (team score 52k).

a) I am on the lookout for a new alliance, but haven't found a convenient place to look for one. The ingame search is abysmal. I am looking for an alliance that does raids regularly and some of the higher raids as well. Highest I have done so far was Ultimus III. Not looking for a high end alliance though.

b) what are the next characters / teams I should push? Guardians? Kree? I recently unlocked Deadpool. Spiderman, Hulk, Crossbones, Punisher are my next highest chars ... anything out of those worth pushing? Any other chars i need to farm?

• Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Theres a whole bunch of viable teams out there, so if you have a favourite character thats a good place to start.
    That said, getting a Hero team capable of finishing the hero campaign, then villains, then Mystic is a worthwhile plan.
    Its also worth having a good merc and hand team because their semi-regular events give you gold and mats which are always in short supply.

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    TheBigEasy wrote: »
    Ok, so I recently got back into the game and pushed a few characters a little more dedicated. I am nearly lvl 60 now and my best chars are Defenders + Wolverine (team score 52k).

a) I am on the lookout for a new alliance, but haven't found a convenient place to look for one. The ingame search is abysmal. I am looking for an alliance that does raids regularly and some of the higher raids as well. Highest I have done so far was Ultimus III. Not looking for a high end alliance though.

b) what are the next characters / teams I should push? Guardians? Kree? I recently unlocked Deadpool. Spiderman, Hulk, Crossbones, Punisher are my next highest chars ... anything out of those worth pushing? Any other chars i need to farm?

I forgot to double check if we still have spots, but West Coast Social Entropy ++ would be a solid fit for the play style you outlined.

• Options
    So this afternoon an Orb opening milestone starts and I have been saving Orbs since getting the notice about that milestone coming up. I have 13k Blitz credits saved up, as well as enough fragments that I have 10 Orbs waiting. 15k Raid credits saved up with a Raid Orb waiting for me to open. 10 Premium Orbs waiting, 7 Red Star Orbs waiting. I had been holding Gold Orbs and Basic Orbs but apparently those don't count for this milestone.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Colossus is in the game now and his hero screen is him holding a paint palette

• Options
    My Ultimus is at 174/180 Shards to unlock. I kind of want to spend all my energy on nodes for characters I already have at 7 stars, spend all of my Arena Credits on characters I already have at 7 stars and all of my Blitz credits on Orbs rather then holding some so I can keep buying Mantis credits. It is so close.

• Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    I have 2 Ultimus shards and have had that for months.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    Ultimus is pretty bad as far as i know

• Options
    Perhaps yeah, but Gotta Catch 'em All.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I've heard that Ultimus is bad too, but I'm curious if/how much he's improved by the Kree buffs.

• Options
    This is the first blitz I have completed all the milestones for and will keep going. I really want to get all the X-Men. Just need to hit 11-25% to have enough shards to unlock Colossus.

• Options
    I unlocked Ultimus last week, but have not leveled or geared him up yet. I'm not particularly interested in him with all the characters I actually like in the game.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Well, looks like I'll be getting Iron Man next week

• Options
    Ceno wrote: »
    This is the first blitz I have completed all the milestones for and will keep going. I really want to get all the X-Men. Just need to hit 11-25% to have enough shards to unlock Colossus.

yeah, me too. I'm up to about 175% at the moment.

• Options
    TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    Leeks wrote: »
    TheBigEasy wrote: »

I forgot to double check if we still have spots, but West Coast Social Entropy ++ would be a solid fit for the play style you outlined.

Thanks. I have found a german alliance now and we run a lvl IV Ultimus raid every few days. I am still way overpowered for this (best team is 64k now), but at least I am getting regular abilities resources now. Have a constant money problem though...

• Options
    Yeah, that money problem will be there, they don't really provide us with enough gold to counteract the cost of leveling characters after level 50 or so. I expect that things will get even worse when they unlock level 75.

• Options
    zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular

But that's only 4, we need at least 2 more.

• Options
    zekebeau wrote: »

Venom and Carnage are already in the game. Don't know if they've ever been part of the Six though.
    I'm really surprised that Mysterio didn't make an appearance, considering Far From Home is coming out in a couple of weeks.

• Options
    see317 wrote: »
    zekebeau wrote: »

Venom and Carnage are already in the game. Don't know if they've ever been part of the Six though.
    I'm really surprised that Mysterio didn't make an appearance, considering Far From Home is coming out in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, those two are not exactly team players.

• Options
    venom has been a member in the past, yeah

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    When was Shocker part of the S6? My understanding was Goblin, Otto, Rhino, Scorpion, Vulture, Electro, Mysterio, Kraven and Sandman were basically the guys that comprised it in one fashion or another. I don't remember Venom ever being a member.

• Options
    Granted, it doesn't really matter since you only get 5 people on your team (with exceptions for special events and/or summoned goons).
    The other team doesn't follow those rules, but...

And I was always under the impression that the Sinister Six was just whatever six Spiderman Villains they felt like throwing together. Sometimes they work well, sometimes the team collapses under the combined weight of their egos. Normally Otto was there and organizing things, but other than that, team make up is as fluid as Hydro-man.

• Options
    Mysterio and Ock are on the docket, I imagine

• Options
    edited June 2019
    I took part in one of their customer surveys and it involved ranking like, 30 marvel characters and how much we want to see them in game

I consistently picked Howard the Duck and my dreams better ducking come true

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    I think Squirrel Girl topped my list

• Options
    Stilt-man is the obvious villain choice.

• Options
    Walrus is the best villain choice.

• Options
    jalokjalok Registered User regular
    Social Entropy ++ has three openings; FYI.