The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX Challenge Coin 2018 (updated April 21st, 2018 with 1st round of voting now open)

Nfan10039Nfan10039 SaskatchewanRegistered User regular
edited April 21 in PAX West

APRIL 7TH, 2018
Hello kind people of the Penny Arcade Forum. It's your good pal, Nfan10039 here once again with some exciting news.

I know it's a little early this year, and that PAX East is still happening, but the form for PAX West 2018 is live. Since it's up early, I thought we could have more time for ideas so that we can have the best ideas come around for this year's coin. As always, this form allows for multiple submits, so don't be afraid to post more than one idea. There is also a slot to insert your username if you so wish. I'm not quite living in Seattle yet, and may not even move there at all. Life is a fickle pickle. Anyways the link for the new suggestion form is https://goo.gl/forms/AZVWegb7C6PkuB5D2. Also, I've come down with a case of strep throat, which I am taking penicillin for. So, until next time, enjoy PAX East and stay healthy.

APRIL 21ST, 2018
Hello once again fine people of the PAX Forum. Nfan10039 here once again with some challenge coin news.

The ideas form had 14 responses from all of you, but some of you submitted more than 1 idea with your one response. We ended up with 16 gaming related ideas and 17 ideas for the Seattle area side. The voting phase is now done.
So if you guys have not done a challenge coin yet, you might be asking yourself what comes next? Well, now it's time to vote on which imagery you'd like for each side of the coin. I have made the selection process more fun by allowing you to select up to three choices, since most of you will be most likely voting for your own. We had some great ideas, so please take your time as only the top three from each section will be making the final cut. I have also made it so that only one response is allowed from each person, so no silly business. The link to the form is located here. So last time I told you about my strep throat, which has disappeared thankfully. However, spring allergies are here now, so it's like only my sore throat went away... How exciting is it that PAX West tickets will be on sale soon! Make sure to set your notifications up and stuff. I know I'm hella looking forward to it this year! :biggrin:

PAX that I have attended:
Pax Prime 2015
Pax West 2016
Nfan10039 on
fishfishmonkeyhatRILMSCroatian SensationCKingIncreaseBlueanettie76bacon_avenger

• IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Earlier is better. It gives us more time to work with. Thanks again for doing this!

• ImZelkovaImZelkova Registered User regular
    Submitted :D I used the wrong username though.

Thanks for starting this early!

OGrhkY6.png
  • PchoPcho Enforcer Pcho New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Would like to be kept in the loop! Just got my East ones!

Pcho
    XKPjQcz.png
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 SaskatchewanRegistered User regular
    Pcho wrote: »
    Would like to be kept in the loop! Just got my East ones!

Of course you can be kept in the loop. That's what this thread post is all about! :)

Pax Prime 2015
    Pax West 2016
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Can we get an update on the suggestions and start voting? I know it is April, but there really is not much time to hash out teh design and get it made. I would really like to have the coin for PAX this year.

SkeleVader wrote: »
    Can we get an update on the suggestions and start voting? I know it is April, but there really is not much time to hash out teh design and get it made. I would really like to have the coin for PAX this year.

Absolutely. Look forward to an update this weekend. My hope is to get the final design done by end of May/beginning of June.

Pax Prime 2015
    Pax West 2016
    IncreaseBlueDashDCroatian Sensation
    Voting phase 1 is now open. Ideas are closed. FYI

Pax Prime 2015
    Pax West 2016
    IncreaseBlue
  • IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    These suggestions are awesome. Shout outs to the C Team reference ;)

Nfan10039
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I will vote for the Pink Elephant sign every time.