Options

STEAM: Steam sale almost over! Red Faction & Wreckfest out now!

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    They're a health club company, but I heard they used to make video games?

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    They make a good amount of money off of mobile games.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I think they make vampire titty pachislot games

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Loaded up my old save in the re-marstered edition, always very amusing to see what it remembers as being destroyed vs what it respawns good as new - bridges that end halfway through the street, one building untouched surrounded by three piles of rubble, power station burned completely to the ground except for the price sign in front.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    FUCKIN UNDERTALE HOW CAN I BE SO HAD AT THIS GAME

Friggin spider lady. I'm gonna cheat my way outta this one I think, I've been stuck on this fight for like an HOUR.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Muffet is where I stopped playing Undertale. I was incapable of beating her.

• Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Muffet is the best and has the best miniboss theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ3XjVVNagU

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I'm two for three on winning Defect runs in Slay the Spire. I'm clicking with this character pretty well. It feels the most Netrunnery, to me - the way some builds have you juggling different counters and stalling for time until you can make a big move. I've heard about how they use Netrunner players for balance testing, and this is the character that finally got me to go, "Okay, yeah, I see why."

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    Muffet is, indeed, one of the most difficult fights

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular

Friggin spider lady. I'm gonna cheat my way outta this one I think, I've been stuck on this fight for like an HOUR.
    if you're trying to pacifist through muffet there's a specific thing you have to do first to make that fight trivial. You need to backtrack and buy from their bake sale.

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »

if you're trying to pacifist through muffet there's a specific thing you have to do first to make that fight trivial. You need to backtrack and buy from their bake sale.

It's more complicated than that.
    You have to have the thing you bought from the sale with you, and eat it during her fight. I bought something but I ate it before then because it was a health item. Then I didn't want to start over/backtrack so just gave up.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod

you can also pacifist through without a bakesale item, you just have to survive long enough.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost This is also my fault Registered User regular
    I must be the only person that disliked Undertale's combat system.

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular

I thought I was the only one

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I’ll probably play it for real when it comes out for Switch. It’s just a game I have no interest playing when I’m sitting in front of a computer.

• Options
    Undertale is the closest thing I have ever seen to the perfect video game

It is a laser-like focus onto everything I enjoy about video games but I am never going to recommend it to another person. It feels like something made just for me.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

1012494.jpg?b64lines=IFNPLCBUSElTIElTIFdIQVQgSVQgRkVFTFMKIExJS0UgV0hFTiBET1ZFUyBDUlkuCg==

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular

You can't backtrack.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I don't like the combat so much but can do I love the rest of the game enough to plow through it. I also do love the conceit of using words and kindness or cleverness to solve fights. Buuuut I totally didn't know you couldn't
    do an actual pacifist run without beating the game normally, so here I am, level 0, with 20 health, and no healing items left, going into the final boss.

So that's ill.

But how do I go back and actually fight stuff!? I DON'T WANNA HURT ANYONE I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN UNDERGROUND ADVENTURES WITH BUFF SEAHORSEMEN AND ARMORED DOGGOS

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I don't like the combat so much but can do I love the rest of the game enough to plow through it. I also do love the conceit of using words and kindness or cleverness to solve fights. Buuuut I totally didn't know you couldn't
    do an actual pacifist run without beating the game normally, so here I am, level 0, with 20 health, and no healing items left, going into the final boss.

So that's ill.

But how do I go back and actually fight stuff!? I DON'T WANNA HURT ANYONE I JUST WANNA HAVE FUN UNDERGROUND ADVENTURES WITH BUFF SEAHORSEMEN AND ARMORED DOGGOS
    You can just go back to areas with random encounters and fight the encounters there again, I'm pretty sure.

• Options

So that's ill.

if you haven't killed anyone, including the mom, then you do not need to re-play the whole game.

• Options

So that's ill.

if you haven't killed anyone, including the mom, then you do not need to re-play the whole game.
    does reloading the save count?

• Options

So that's ill.

yeah it counts. You just get shit on by flowwy. You killed her but you went and fixed that mistake.

so if you did that then once you beat neutral you can go back to the save before the final boss and do it again.

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »

1012494.jpg?b64lines=IFNPLCBUSElTIElTIFdIQVQgSVQgRkVFTFMKIExJS0UgV0hFTiBET1ZFUyBDUlkuCg==

get out of my brain shorty, stop reading my thoughts.

• Options

So that's ill.

yeah it counts. You just get shit on by flowwy. You killed her but you went and fixed that mistake.

so if you did that then once you beat neutral you can go back to the save before the final boss and do it again.

Sick!
    I'll just have to try and go buy some healing items or something

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular

So that's ill.

Sick!
    I'll just have to try and go buy some healing items or something

Helpful tips for healing items!
    If you found the frying pan equip it. It'll increase the effectiveness of healing items and your attack stat won't matter anyway. Also you can go back to Snowden to buy bisicles. Each one can be used twice plus if you have the frying pan it'll heal 18 hp with each use.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    Spoilers for best healing item and minor bad-route spoilers
    887z46V.png

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Oh my goooooood every single bit of story content about Quiet is the woooooooorst

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    welcome to mgs5!

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Sorry, I should append that.

The absolute worst is what they do with Paz

But Quiet is a close second!

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I would say her intro mission rules, but beyond that it definitely gets leery

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    MGS5: So You Think You've Prepared For Quiet

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Once she is available for deployment alongside you, using her abilities and retrieving supply drops ordered by her will also increase your bond.

Later on, staring at Quiet in first-person view for at least five seconds in the Aerial Command Center (once per visit) will also greatly increase the bond.

This is especially true if you stare at her breasts for at least 10 seconds, which will trigger her to come close to you. Staying inside the ACC for at least 5 minutes with her will trigger her to crouch into a cat position.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MGS5: So You Think You've Prepared For Quiet

I certainly regret Kojima's words and deeds

• Options
    I was prepared.

I never took quiet on missions at all.

Then I never finished the game though either. which is a bummer, the missions were getting too hard.

• Options
    Once she is available for deployment alongside you, using her abilities and retrieving supply drops ordered by her will also increase your bond.

Later on, staring at Quiet in first-person view for at least five seconds in the Aerial Command Center (once per visit) will also greatly increase the bond.

This is especially true if you stare at her breasts for at least 10 seconds, which will trigger her to come close to you. Staying inside the ACC for at least 5 minutes with her will trigger her to crouch into a cat position.

the fuck?

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    It's because she breathes through her skin

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Everyone knows if you peep dem tiddies women trust you more

It’s science

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I refunded Nioh. The hitboxes are dumb and the environment/story are blandsville.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Thetheroo wrote: »

the fuck?

hideo kojima is incel

liEt3nH.png
This discussion has been closed.