As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    I do think that on average TI4 will be faster than TI3 though. Maybe an average of 6-8 hours instead of an average 8-10.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I can't decide! So much tech! How can I pick just one? Have to catch em all!

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: Β»

Always take pikachu first, he’s OP

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    El Skid wrote: Β»

Always take pikachu first, he’s OP
    I mean, that's what I did.
    2la5z8zwp8o1.png

discrider on
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Spend Strategy token (3>2)
    Tap Nar, Sakulag, spend 2 TG (3>1)
    Research Hyper Metabolism and Pikachu Defense Station II

I hope I'm doing the right things here. Who knows.
    @El Skid I think you get to pick which one you want.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Edit: ignore me

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    And now Google cannot find a "Who's that Pokemon/That's no Pikachu" Pokemon/Star Wars crossover image.
    The Internet has failed me.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Return promissory note to Jol Nar to acquire hypermetabolism.

Play on technology secondary.

Spend my last strategy CC and Exhaust Quinarra and Tren’lak for 4R to acquire Sarween Tools

@38thDoe on to you!

El Skid on
  • Options
    Spend Tactics token (3>2)
    Activate Zubat Melons
    Move Carrier Dreadnaught and 4 Infantry, land two infantry on each planet.

@El Skid Would you be up for a neighborly exchange of cease fires good sir er madam, er whatever?
    @Brody your turn.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Spend Tactics token (3>2)
    Activate Zubat Melons
    Move Carrier Dreadnaught and 4 Infantry, land two infantry on each planet.

@El Skid Would you be up for a neighborly exchange of cease fires good sir er madam, er whatever?
    @Brody your turn.

If you feel the need for assurances we could certainly pass our cease fire to you, though I don’t really feel the need for yours honestly. You do have your promissary note back now however- could we perhaps work out an agreement where I get the note back for next turn?

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    @mindflare77: During your play on the Warfare Secondary, you declared building 1 Dreadnought and 1 Cruiser. However, since your Home System already has 1 Cruiser and 1 Carrier, this would put you over your Fleet pool limit. Please revise your action.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    We would very much like to give you our promissory note again. We are excited by the fervor with which you signed up for our newsletter and embraced technology. The only complication is that our University President seems to have settled us in the barren backwater of the galaxy and has given himself a large salary. In order to continue our quest for knowledge we will need quite a bit of lucre, or bones, or clams, or whatever you call them. Perhaps you could acquire some for us on your lovely resource drenched wonderlands?

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    Activate Tar'mann, moving the carrier, 2 Infantry, and 2 Fighter from Home system. Land 2 Infantry on the planet.

@Zombie Hero

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    We would very much like to give you our promissory note again. We are excited by the fervor with which you signed up for our newsletter and embraced technology. The only complication is that our University President seems to have settled us in the barren backwater of the galaxy and has given himself a large salary. In order to continue our quest for knowledge we will need quite a bit of lucre, or bones, or clams, or whatever you call them. Perhaps you could acquire some for us on your lovely resource drenched wonderlands?

1 TG and our ceasefire, in addition to the fact that we functionally refreshed your commodities for free last turn in trade for your racial promissory note then?

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Brody wrote: Β»
    Activate Tar'mann, moving the carrier, 2 Infantry, and 2 Fighter from Home system. Land 2 Infantry on the planet.

@Zombie Hero

I don't think it's back to me yet. I think it's @El Skid now

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Yep. I'll post a game status update as soon as I get clarification on mindflare77's secondary plays.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Sorry, my daughter is waging a no sleep terrorist campaign, so you're all kind of blurring together into in a weird alien animal amalgamation.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Spend a tactics CC to activate New Albion/Starpoint
    Move carrier and 2GF from home system and land one on each planet
    T/F/S -> 1/3/0

El Skid on
  • Options
    mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    @mindflare77: During your play on the Warfare Secondary, you declared building 1 Dreadnought and 1 Cruiser. However, since your Home System already has 1 Cruiser and 1 Carrier, this would put you over your Fleet pool limit. Please revise your action.

Crap, sorry. Original plan had another tactical action before Warfare. No dreadnought, save the 4tg.

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • Options
    edited April 2018

Hrm. It seems that you are in financial need? What say you to 4 trade goods, some of the finest goods of the galaxy, in exchange for your technological knowledge and assistance?

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Round 1: Action Phase Update 3

Sardakk N'orr: Play the primary ability of the (3) Politics Strategy Card, claiming the Speaker Token and drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 0 --> 2)
    Draw the top two cards of the Agenda Deck, returning one to the top of the deck and one to the bottom.
    No players play on the secondary ability.
    Perform transaction, giving 1 Trade Good to Jol-Nar. (N'orr TG 3 --> 2; Jol-Nar TG 2 --> 3)
    The Emirates of Hacan: Activate the Coorneeq-Resculon system. (TP 4 --> 3)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Infantry from the Hacan Home System.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Coorneeq and Resculon.
    The Arborec: Play the primary ability of the (6) Warfare Strategy Card, removing their counter from the Dal Bootha-Xxehan system and allocating it to Tactic Pool. (TP 2 --> 3)
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 4 --> 3), exhausting Jol (1R) +1R from Sarween Tools to build 4 Infantry (2R) on Nar.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Abyz (3R) and Fria (2R) to build 1 Carrier (3R), 2 Fighters (1R), and 2 Infantry (1R) at Creuss.
    Hacan plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Arretze (2R), Hercant (1R), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 1 Carrier (3R) and 2 Infantry (1R) at Arretze.
    Federation of Sol: Play the primary ability of the (7) Technology Strategy Card, exhausting Jord (4R) and Arnor (2R) to gain Gravity Drive and racial technology Advanced Carrier II.
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), exhausting Nar (2R), Sakulag (2R), 2 Trade Goods (TG 3 --> 1), and racial abilities "Brilliant" and "Analytical" to gain Hyper Metabolism and PDS II.
    N'orr plays Jol-Nar's promissory note "Trade Agreement" to gain Hyper Metabolism.
    N'orr plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Quinarra (3R) and Tren'lak (1R) to gain Sarween Tools.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Creuss (4R) to gain Antimass Deflectors.
    Hacan plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting 4 Trade Goods (TG 10 --> 6) to gain Gravity Drive.
    Arborec plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Nestphar (3R) and Xxehan (1R) to gain Sarween Tools.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Activate the Mellon-Zohbat system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Dreadnought, 1 Carrier, and 4 Infantry from the Jol-Nar Home System.
    Land 2 Infantry on each of Mellon and Zohbat.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Tar'mann system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from the Creuss Home System.
    Land 2 Infantry on Tar'mann.
    Sardakk N'orr: Activate the New Albion-Starpoint system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Carrier and 2 Infantry from the N'orr Home System.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of New Albion and Starpoint.

Current Map: Round 1, Action Phase Update 3

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan - 0 VP
    The Arborec - 0 VP
    Federation of Sol - 0 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 0 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 0 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.
    3 Stage I Objectives and 5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Arborec: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.

Special Objectives

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 0

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2

Tactic Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 2 / 4
    Trade Goods: 1

Tactic Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Advanced Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 1

Tactic Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: N'orr's Tekklar Legion (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, PDS II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    X - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2

Tactic Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    X - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    R - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0

Tactic Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support of the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds
    N - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    N - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    N - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    N - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    N - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    N - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    N - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    N - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    N - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    N - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    N - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    N - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Order of Play
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (1) Leadership
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (2) Diplomacy
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (3) Politics
    The Emirates of Hacan (@mindflare77): (5) Trade Current Player
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (6) Warfare
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (7) Technology

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Our offer to the Hylar still stands: 4TG for the Research Agreement.

Activate Tequ'Ran and Torkan. Move one Carrier, 2 Infantry, and 1 fighter in. Secure each planet.

T/F/S
    2/3/0

TG/C/AC
    6/0/0

We also wonder why the Ghosts of Creuss have invaded Tar'Mann, the neutral zone between us, bringing with them a contingent of military ships, when they could have had Saudor instead, a more profitable world. This would appear to be an unprovoked act of hostility.

@Zombie Hero for next.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Thank you Noble Space Lions for your interest in making a research grant. We have forwarded it to our accounting team for review. Stand by. (Busy at work atm)

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    1. Use Tactics token to activate Centauri/Gral.
    2. Bring in Carrier from Dal Bootha/Xxehan, bringing along two infantry from Del Bootha.
    3. Land one infantry on each planet, claming both Centauri and Gral planet cards.
    4. Produce another pair of infantry, one on each planet. With Sarween Tools this has a cost of 0.

T/F/S: 2/3/0
    2 Trade Goods

Catfolk, do not take this as a sign of aggression, just filling in my borders. Unrelatedly, is the number of infantry in my supply limited?

@Lykouragh is up next.

Steam
  • Options
    Infantry and fighters are mostly unlimited. You can pile up stacks on infantry or fighters as much as you want, so long as each stack (generally, each planet or system) has at least one plastic piece with it. I want to say it's 12? per type, but could be wrong on that. I'll check.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    OP wrote:
    Infantry Max Available: unlimited in 12 divisions. Cost 1 (for 2), Combat Value 8. Ground unit. Can establish control of planets.

12 is right, yep!

• Options
    No IIRC infantry and fighters are explicitly unlimited while all other units are limited.

Activate Qucen'n/Rarron, move in everything from the home system, drop all the troops.

T/F/S->1/3/1

• Options
    The accounting department is very excited to present this counter offer:

5 TG for a Research Agreement and we shall name our newest academic building THE HACAN ACADEMIC CENTER
    or
    7 TG all the above plus we will direct our research as you command! We are able to get any green or yellow tech and most others as well.

If you want to finance this with your trade agreement note and give us a 1 TG down payment we accept to that as well.

Amazing benefits for such a trickle of your income!

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    before making this post, the space squids had a conference on "interspecies marketing techniques" with many papers presented

• Options
    edited April 2018
    @38thDoe should be up next

e- Also I approve of your finance department's enthusiasm, and our offer remains open should the space lions decide they aren't brave enough to pay what they obviously can afford.

El Skid on
  • Options
    We are working in our labs. Well we are trying to but the lights keep turning off.

We shall pass.
    Back to @Brody

38thDoE on steam

• Options

5 TG for a Research Agreement and we shall name our newest academic building THE HACAN ACADEMIC CENTER
    or
    7 TG all the above plus we will direct our research as you command! We are able to get any green or yellow tech and most others as well.

If you want to finance this with your trade agreement note and give us a 1 TG down payment we accept to that as well.

Hrm. Can we meet in the middle, with 4 trade goods from across the galaxy, and the promise of a truly free refresh the next time we take Trade?

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    @38thDoe I could be wrong, but I believe you can only research technology you haven't yet researched, and they can only benefit from the active research target. Also, they don't have to use it ever, and can trade it to someone else if they choose.

@mindflare77 Unfortunately, due to the constraints of the space around the WH that connects us to your galaxy, we are somewhat starved for resources, and so chose to optimize our expansion algorithm to bring the most planets into the core of what will soon be the galactic empires core worlds. We would also like to note that an escort of 2 fighters is hardly "a contingent of military ships", and that these ships are more than one turns base movement from what had been, at the time, your space. In fact, if one looks at who moved where when, you have done more to reduce the safety gap we were maintaining than anything I have done.

Pass

@El Skid

• Options
    Spend our last tactical CC to activate home system

Exhaust Bereg and Lirta IV for 5R plus 1R for Sarween Tools to build a Dreadnought (4R), 2 fighters (1R) and 2 infantry (1R).

@mindflare77 is up next I think!

(Note to @MrBlarney that Startpoint and New Albion aren't in my play area in the most recent update, but no stress!)

• Options

or

Hrm. Can we meet in the middle, with 4 trade goods from across the galaxy, and the promise of a truly free refresh the next time we take Trade?

That seems reasonable unless you don't get trade and can't offer me a refresh. Can we also have your soon to be greatly depreciated racial note? For research purposes.

38thDoE on steam

• Options
    edited April 2018

or

That seems reasonable unless you don't get trade and can't offer me a refresh. Can we also have your soon to be greatly depreciated racial note? For research purposes.

(The Hacan don't actually need to ask to refresh their commodities, it happens if they want it to happen because they are Space Lions and nobody wants to stand up to them and tell them they can't have their commodities).

e- never mind. They still can't refresh your commodities at will.

El Skid on
  • Options
    Confirm, 4TG and my racial promissory for Jol-nar racial promissory.

Activate Mehar'Xul, move in carrier with two infantry. Take the planet with both infantry.

T/F/S
    1/3/0

TG/C/AC
    2/0/0

@Zombie Hero

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    edited April 2018
    nvm, I can read maps.

Brody on

• Options
    I think the only place it can come from is Pride Rock, the other two systems are already activated.

Steam
  • Options
    Play a tactics token to activate the Lodor system.
    Move a carrier from Del Bootha/Xxehan, carrying the one fighter, and two infantry (one remains in Xxehan, Del Bootha is temporarily vacated).
    Land two infantry on Lodor, claim the planet.
    Produce a pair of infantry, placing them in Lodor, for 0 cost due to sarween tools.

T/F/S: 1/3/0

@Lykouragh

Steam