As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Overwatch] #13 - Hammond: 2cute2furry-ous

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I hate that Doomfist can punch Sym turrets.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular

Oh, it be cool if the turrets slowed you more as you physically approach them. So, Doomfist would do this rad asymptotic speed thing as he got closer to punching a turret. Never quite getting there.

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular

Oh, it be cool if the turrets slowed you more as you physically approach them. So, Doomfist would do this rad asymptotic speed thing as he got closer to punching a turret. Never quite getting there.

BACK TO HELL WITH YE, DEMON.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular

BACK TO HELL WITH YE, DEMON.

Symmetra has a skin for that.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Xeno's fist paradox

• Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Symmetra's teleporter is also going to be super useful for alternate routes of attack.

On hanamura first point for example, imagine being able to advance via that window overlooking the street. Or coordinating your team to all suddenly be behind that first door where people usually set up shields.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Yeah that teleporter is going to destroy some choke points.

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Houston's just like every other Houston team, raise hopes just to crush it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_5WFkuwmY

This is how Reaper feels all the time

• Options
    TexiKen wrote: »
    Houston's just like every other Houston team, raise hopes just to crush it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_5WFkuwmY

This is how Reaper feels all the time

Houston just won a World Series!

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    That was repayment for having a hurricane dump on us! And for getting swept in 2005!

• Options
    Gladiators vs Dynasty is phenomenal so far

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • Options
    Gladiators vs. Dynasty makes me wish I was actually good with Doomfist.

• Options
    MusicoolMusicool Registered User regular
    Quid wrote: »

Ooo! Doomfist game! Thanks for the heads-up!

Burtletoy wrote: »
    I disagree completely.

hAmmONd IsnT A mAin TAnk
    unbelievablejugsphp.png
  • Options
    Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    There are a few characters where I feel really comfortable with in Mystery Heroes. Soldier 76 is one of them.

https://youtu.be/atW-Gicatc4

Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    Musicool wrote: »

You can usually expect some Doomfist when the Gladiators play (especially if Gibraltar is one of the maps).

• Options
    Just kind of browsing the hero gallery right now and I really hope one of the next movies focuses on Lucio or Symmetra. Almost everyone else has been part of a pretty solid event or movie aside from them. Dva and Zenyatta too I suppose.

I'd really like to see Lucio djing during Carnival.

• Options
    Musicool wrote: »

You can usually expect some Doomfist when the Gladiators play (especially if Gibraltar is one of the maps).

I think it was Hydration? Whoever was playing Doomfist went on a tear on Gibraltar. It was phenomenal.

• Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I got three consecutive messages saying my Reports have been dealt with.

Which is odd because one of them was a Diamond who was deliberately boosting in the Silver ranks.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    I got a bunch a while back. My games have also notably improved to the point that I'm not reporting nearly as often.

• Options
  • Options
    Road BlockRoad Block Registered User regular
    Just kind of browsing the hero gallery right now and I really hope one of the next movies focuses on Lucio or Symmetra. Almost everyone else has been part of a pretty solid event or movie aside from them. Dva and Zenyatta too I suppose.

I'd really like to see Lucio djing during Carnival.

Since they're on opposite sides on the whole Vishkar thing it wouldn't surprise me if they shared a video.

• Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Things I learned since coming back to overwatch:

Soldier 76 has it kinda rough now huh? I mean, not terrible but yeah I gotta work for it when I pick him now.

"Someone go Hanzo/Junkrat"

Me:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5018289/uploads/editor/kk/a9g23x8r6ecj.gif

Beezel on
    PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    yeah Soldier used to be the go-to for when you wanted to do consistent damage and be self-sufficient, but things are just so shield-heavy now that he really struggles in a lot of comps on a lot of maps

• Options
    edited June 2018
    yeah Soldier used to be the go-to for when you wanted to do consistent damage and be self-sufficient, but things are just so shield-heavy now that he really struggles in a lot of comps on a lot of maps

Yeah I'm probably going to go back to junkrat shitposting or picking up Orisa again. It just feels weird to be completely shut out like that. And since Dive is dead I guess, widows and good widows especially just kinda do whatever they want. Feels bad man.

Edit: Alternatively, go back to playing D.va a lot. I like how she plays now

Beezel on
  • Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Soldier is probably the worst DPS in the game at the moment, and he hasn't been changed in months and months.

Overwatch is weird.

• Options
    However, lately Soldiers have essentially been one-clipping me by just drilling every single headshot. That never happened in the old days.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I mean soldier is still a good counter-pick against a cheeky Pharah, or a Junk without a lot of protection. Like he 1v1 counters a few of the meta-heavy picks, but when you look at full team comps he reaaally struggles.

• Options
    I mean soldier is still a good counter-pick against a cheeky Pharah, or a Junk without a lot of protection. Like he 1v1 counters a few of the meta-heavy picks, but when you look at full team comps he reaaally struggles.

Well you see, I only play real game modes like FFA.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    CantidoCantido Registered User regular

I'm finding him not so great during Pharmercy.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Options
    I mean. Soldier is consistent dps. But that's also his problem right now. Burst is king.

• Options
    PailryderPailryder Registered User regular
    Other than his helix rockets. Bastion and Soldier is actually a fun combo on defense.

• Options
    MusicoolMusicool Registered User regular
    edited June 2018
    Beezel wrote: »
    I mean. Soldier is consistent dps. But that's also his problem right now. Burst is king.

That or immense shield break. And probably moreso once we get nu-Symm.

And Soldier is only mediocre at shield break too. His sheer mediocrity is really killing him right now.

Musicool on
    Burtletoy wrote: »
    I disagree completely.

hAmmONd IsnT A mAin TAnk
    unbelievablejugsphp.png
  • Options
    Good, middling is what he should be, none of that overpowered spray and pray crap unless they gimp something else from his repertoire.

• Options
    Gladiators vs Valiant is insane right now

• Options
    pains me to say it but go Dallas.

• Options
    No

Don't do it Texi

• Options