As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Pokemon Go] Ultra Beast mode

18788909293100

Posts

  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Wish I could power level mega Ampharos in time for Saturday but I guess mega level 1 will have to do (stupid once per day thing). Made sure to grab the energy last night and slap it on my 100% :3 (also really wish I had a dang fighting mega for all this fighting candy I need atm... I hope Lopunny or a new one is in raids next month)

    Looks like the current raid lineup is actually pretty great. Lots of really good stuff in 1*/3* this time. And also Bidoof which I guess is there for memes? May farm Rhydon to try and finally get a good one (of course, now that the event is over -_-). And glad they didn't take out Timburr yet since I now have another perfect I need to get evolved :/ (queues seem to be getting *slightly* better but still really long... Bleh)

    I also did a rando Zacian raid last night for funsies and got a 96% with perfect attack, so woooo. I'll take it. From what I've gathered Zacian *could* be good but has shit moveset. Maybe at some point they'll give it better moves. But my fairy attackers are so limited at the moment this might be fine anyways (I have like, one Gardevoir and a couple Granbulls :P).

    My strategy is to grind the current Z-dog forms for candy so I can be ready whenever their superior Stabby and Floofy forms hit. Hopefully Stabby Zacian has better moves? Fairy types are a little limited in Go at the moment, especially since Xerneas also has a crappy moveset. The best (if slow) move for now is to grind Togepi candy if possible - that thing is in the egg pool so it's not impossible but it's still a pain. Gardevoir is also a strong choice though also hard to get candy for at the moment outside of Rocket battles. Granbulls are decent cannon fodder otherwise.

    Yeah, for now I'm just not doing too many of them to save on cash. If they aren't considered good then it's not that important that I get a "good one." Mostly did the Zacian last night because I was bored and all the other queues were stupid long, but happy to finally receive one that isn't terrible IVs. Think I'm fairly satisfied for now with the dogs (I don't really have a good Zamazenta but meh).

    I'm hoping they announce next month's raids soon. My fingers are always crossed for the gen 5 dragons to come back so I can get a dang Zekrom :3 Though I almost feel like outside of re-treading stuff they JUST did (like the birds, Dialga/Palkia, etc) it would be kind of hard for them to disappoint me too much. Maybe the most disappointing thing would be the Regis or the gen 2 dogs but even those wouldn't be that bad. I also noticed the dataminers found Mega Sableye and Mega Banette in the latest patch so maybe we'll be seeing one or two new mega ghosts in October for Halloween?

    Yeah, poor Vanilla Zamazenta also got cursed with a crappy moveset so there's not any real rush to power up their current forms.

    The game has been dribbling out new Megas every 2-3 months or so and October tends to hit ghosts hard, so I certainly wouldn't bet against a new Mega ghost. Hopefully we'll find out about September's stuff in a few days.

    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    Warlock82
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    Assuming nothing new, if they just wanna do Mega Gyarados, Mega Lopunny, Mega Houndoom and Mega Altaria next month I would not say no to this :3 (and/or Mega Latias/Latios). I kinda suspect we might see Mega Steelix since he's currently in the power up tasks (finally did get enough energy to mega evolve him.. woo) but I'm cool with more mega energy there so I don't have to wait 7 days between mega evolves :P (but seriously, if they just did any fighting mega I would love them forever.. this conkeldurr grind is the worst...)

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    I cannot wait for the Halloween event. I'm so ready for more ghosts!

    Ghost pokemon = best pokemon.

    Warlock82Kizmitt
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    urahonky wrote: »
    I cannot wait for the Halloween event. I'm so ready for more ghosts!

    Ghost pokemon = best pokemon.

    Same. I am ready for maximum Litwik (because I think I literally have like one with 0* IVs.. I swear they better be in raids and/or research tasks :3). I also have a strong suspicion we're getting Mimikyu which is like one of my favorite Pokemon. (edit: Will also accept Pumkaboo)

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    urahonkyKizmitt
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    Oh, why yes, I do want a lucky perfect Roserade.. How did you know game?
    hbb1to89yrp1.png


    (seriously tho, I was just doing a trade to complete a research for more roggenrola candy.. Kinda wish I had traded my alt something less dumb than a Rapidash but oh well.. It was literally 100 stardust for this..)

    (edit: oops, didn't mean to make that so big.. stupid phone, can't judge the actual size of this stuff.. Replaced with smaller one :3)

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    Local H JayToxdiscriderMNC DoverCapt HowdycloudeagleurahonkyRuldarCruor
  • Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Anyone else have a bunch of question mark stickers?

    Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Capt Howdy wrote: »
    Anyone else have a bunch of question mark stickers?

    Try restarting and/or updating your app? I'm not sure.

    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • ShimshaiShimshai Flush with Success! Isle of EmeraldRegistered User regular
    Yeah I'm seeing them too, both in my collection and in the shop.

    Steam/Origin: Shimshai

    steam_sig.png
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Well that was fun, but now I have a headache (8 hours is a little long T_T)

    Me when the event was over: "Why the hell are there a billion lunatones all over....... Oh. I get it."

    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    That was a lot of fun. Got a ton of raids in with the kids. We got 4 of the major raids done and everyone caught it. Finished all of the research tasks. Even caught a bunch of shiny Pokemon.

    Overall a very productive day of Pokemon Go.

  • RuldarRuldar Registered User regular
    The beast balls for easy catches were a really good decision. Nice to have an event with a lot of raiding that didn't involve a painful catch process over and over.

    urahonkyCapt Howdy
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Yeah, I got a bunch of shinies too. Was a little bummed no shiny Munna or especially Swirlix (I really wanted that one T_T) but I got a lot of other stuff. Plus a shitton of XP and stardust (which I've already spent T_T But at least stuff is higher level than before).

    I'm curious what this Season of Light is gonna be. I see the news thing and I'm like, "Oh, what are they doing?" and it just says "Oh it's coming soon" -_- Kiiiinda hoping guaranteed gifts from spins comes back - honestly forgot this is not usually the case originally until I noticed it as a feature of Season of Go. Why make it hard to collect gifts? That's dumb, it should be a permanent change :P Also something to make XL candy easier :3

    Curious when Solgaleo and Lunala are coming. They are obviously coming "soon" but is that like, next month? Later this year? They are also a weird case where they need to introduce Cosmog somehow - I wonder if that will be in raids? Or will raids just skip to the final forms as the raid bosses and you get Cosmog as more of a bonus event thing? It also occurred to me yesterday that there literally isn't a way to chose Cosmoem's evolution in the main games. It evolves based on which version you evolve it in, even in Sword and Shield. I'm gonna make the guess here that Go defaults to the sensible "evolve during the day for Solgaleo and night for Lunala" route (honestly the main games should adopt this too.. they can't just split them forever).

    I am also out of incubators now, so please bring back the incubator bundle Niantic -_- The event is over, you don't have to money grub anymore...

    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    Also something to make XL candy easier :3

    Candy/XL candy for over-coin-cap gym defenses would be good, I think. I get the coin cap, but feel like gyms need some further reward to encourage more turnover. I don't feel like it'll make anything worse in those busy cities where gyms churn in minutes but will bring benefits everywhere else.

    This is not just because I have spent 47 days checking on an Altaria I'd kind of like back that I dropped into a rural church halfway across the damn state while we were driving past.

    Hevach on
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Yeah, I got a bunch of shinies too. Was a little bummed no shiny Munna or especially Swirlix (I really wanted that one T_T) but I got a lot of other stuff. Plus a shitton of XP and stardust (which I've already spent T_T But at least stuff is higher level than before).

    I'm curious what this Season of Light is gonna be. I see the news thing and I'm like, "Oh, what are they doing?" and it just says "Oh it's coming soon" -_- Kiiiinda hoping guaranteed gifts from spins comes back - honestly forgot this is not usually the case originally until I noticed it as a feature of Season of Go. Why make it hard to collect gifts? That's dumb, it should be a permanent change :P Also something to make XL candy easier :3

    Curious when Solgaleo and Lunala are coming. They are obviously coming "soon" but is that like, next month? Later this year? They are also a weird case where they need to introduce Cosmog somehow - I wonder if that will be in raids? Or will raids just skip to the final forms as the raid bosses and you get Cosmog as more of a bonus event thing? It also occurred to me yesterday that there literally isn't a way to chose Cosmoem's evolution in the main games. It evolves based on which version you evolve it in, even in Sword and Shield. I'm gonna make the guess here that Go defaults to the sensible "evolve during the day for Solgaleo and night for Lunala" route (honestly the main games should adopt this too.. they can't just split them forever).

    I am also out of incubators now, so please bring back the incubator bundle Niantic -_- The event is over, you don't have to money grub anymore...

    We're almost certainly getting Solgaleo and Lunala within the next three months - it's not like Niantic's style to hint at something this hard for a season and then not do it.

    Also curious how they'll do the Cosmog evolutions. Some adaptations of the weirder Pokemon quirks have been pretty well done (the second Mega system) and some haven't (you have to get Shedinja separately).

    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    Warlock82
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    We're almost certainly getting Solgaleo and Lunala within the next three months - it's not like Niantic's style to hint at something this hard for a season and then not do it.

    Also curious how they'll do the Cosmog evolutions. Some adaptations of the weirder Pokemon quirks have been pretty well done (the second Mega system) and some haven't (you have to get Shedinja separately).

    Yeah, I assume it will be this year, I'm more wondering if it's literally next month or still a few months off.

    And yeah, kinda wish they'd go back and just change Shedinja somehow but it will probably never happen T_T I agree though, the mega system, especially after the revamp, is really good. I've been thinking lately that whenever they get to Dynamaxing they could probably map it on to the mega system in exactly the same way. Instead of mega energy you collect the wishing stars or whatever and then the rest just works the same as mega evolution (only maybe this time everyone can "mega evolve" now, just not everyone gets a new form out of it)

    Also I just realized there's literally a mystery event this Saturday... wtb infos plz Niantic! (I hope it's a cool one) Actually, thinking on it, I wonder if it will involve Cosmog in some way (like we get one for doing a thing). It will be *just* after the Season of Light has started and with all the heavy teases last weekend maybe they're jumping in right away.

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Hevach wrote: »
    Also something to make XL candy easier :3

    Candy/XL candy for over-coin-cap gym defenses would be good, I think. I get the coin cap, but feel like gyms need some further reward to encourage more turnover. I don't feel like it'll make anything worse in those busy cities where gyms churn in minutes but will bring benefits everywhere else.

    This is not just because I have spent 47 days checking on an Altaria I'd kind of like back that I dropped into a rural church halfway across the damn state while we were driving past.

    Yeah or at least the ability to remove your Pokemon from a gym.

    Warlock82Mr_Rose
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    urahonky wrote: »
    Hevach wrote: »
    Also something to make XL candy easier :3

    Candy/XL candy for over-coin-cap gym defenses would be good, I think. I get the coin cap, but feel like gyms need some further reward to encourage more turnover. I don't feel like it'll make anything worse in those busy cities where gyms churn in minutes but will bring benefits everywhere else.

    This is not just because I have spent 47 days checking on an Altaria I'd kind of like back that I dropped into a rural church halfway across the damn state while we were driving past.

    Yeah or at least the ability to remove your Pokemon from a gym.

    I'm pretty sure this *used* to be a thing under the old gym system. I vaguely remember there being the option to recall your pokemon, unless I am just crazy and misremembering

    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    You know what I’d like? The option for a left-handed UI. Like, have the notifications slide in from the left, have the settings button top-left, swap the poke all and berry selectors during a catch, that sort of thing.

    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    XL candy wouldn't be such a pain with a more realistic candy to XL rate. 100 to 1 is ridiculous. You can get 2XL and 3 normal from the same Pokémon, so I don't get the 100 to 1 rate. 10 to 1 makes a lot more sense to me, and even 20 to 1 sounds fair.

    Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
    Warlock82HevachMr_RoseRuldarNobody
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    You know what I’d like? The option for a left-handed UI. Like, have the notifications slide in from the left, have the settings button top-left, swap the poke all and berry selectors during a catch, that sort of thing.

    Not trying to be rude, but generally interested, do you think you'd adjust to the new UI design after playing with the current one for so long?

    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    So what's the best way to explain to the local Facebook group why Solgaleo/Lunala aren't Ultra Beasts? I played Ultra Sun and the game made it sound like they pretty much were?

    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    So what's the best way to explain to the local Facebook group why Solgaleo/Lunala aren't Ultra Beasts? I played Ultra Sun and the game made it sound like they pretty much were?

    I mean I guess technically they are. But they aren't classified as such by Pokemon.

    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Is there a Pokemon Go Discord that people frequent? I've asked several times in the Pokemon Go facebook group I follow but the mods keep deleting the post for some reason. There was one back in 2017 and probably last year I unfollowed it and now I can't find it again.

  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited August 2022
    btw there's absolutely a Cosmoem ... constellation? In the Season of Light trailer, so we're probably getting that line very soon

    Tox on
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022


    Inkay research day? I'd be ok with this, I have like one 0* Inkay. Would not mind getting more candy and less shitty ones, plus shiny debut :3

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Hm, September 3 is a Saturday, and they already announced the next community day is the 18th. I'd normally say that's the start of the next season, but the in-game counter says Thursday-ish. And usually, whenever a new season starts, they keep it vanilla for a couple weeks so people can take advantage of the new spawns. So what's on the third?

    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Hm, September 3 is a Saturday, and they already announced the next community day is the 18th. I'd normally say that's the start of the next season, but the in-game counter says Thursday-ish. And usually, whenever a new season starts, they keep it vanilla for a couple weeks so people can take advantage of the new spawns. So what's on the third?

    See my post just above this. I'm pretty sure that's what they're hinting at. The constellation matches with official art if you flip it upside down

    Edit: Incidentally saw this:


    I don't think this guy has all of them right (Ursaluna looks iffy), but some of them REALLY match up.

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    You know what I’d like? The option for a left-handed UI. Like, have the notifications slide in from the left, have the settings button top-left, swap the poke all and berry selectors during a catch, that sort of thing.

    Not trying to be rude, but generally interested, do you think you'd adjust to the new UI design after playing with the current one for so long?

    Yes. If only because I still struggle with the current layout and hate having to switch hands to use it “correctly”. Also someone over there needs to sit down and actually try to play on an iPad because having the scroll zone start below the bottom of the screen is not a good idea.

    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    MNC Dover
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022


    Welp, Mega Alakazam seems confirmed

    Edit: Oh, now they're spamming them


    My suspicion with this is that it might have something to do with the Clefairy full moon dance

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    I'm ok with a second week of the same mega, because thats one less remote raid I have to worry about with four different deoxys raids I don't have. A lot of times it feels like just a little too much happens at once (which I get is on purpose because hey look at all these coins for just $5 that'll make all the difference).

    Hevach on
    Warlock82
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    Hevach wrote: »
    I'm ok with a second week of the same mega, because thats one less remote raid I have to worry about with four different deoxys raids I don't have. A lot of times it feels like just a little too much happens at once (which I get is on purpose because hey look at all these coins for just $5 that'll make all the difference).

    That's true. Saves me on remote raid passes (tho I probably should run Mega Amp a couple more times just to have some backup energy to power level it). I don't *really* need Deoxys but I also don't have very many of them (I think like two of the forms I only have one copy of) so I might hunt it a bit (I also have 0 shinies cuz I don't think that existed last time I played). I'm not sure if any of the forms are actually good for anything other than collection purposes or not tho (I vaguely recall Attack Forme being good in the past but I dunno if that's still true).

    It's interesting that two are ???s though. One is obviously Mega Alakazam but what is the other one? Another new mega, or a returning one they want to keep secret? (the only instance of that I imagine would be Mega Latias/Latios returning). Do I dare dream of Mega Deoxys to match the 5* raids? :3

    Really glad Mega Lopunny is coming tho (too bad it's the end of the month T_T) - I've been needing a fighting mega so freaking bad for months now (I have every other type covered except for Dark and Fairy, but Fighting is a hugely common type to not have covered). (ppsstt.. Niantic.. if you wanna sneak Mega Gyarados energy into power up 10 tasks in September I would appreciate it... thx)

    Edit: Oh, there's some more info here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/x1op6d/season_of_light_overview_legendslima/

    I dunno if this stuff was datamined or I missed a thing. Yay guaranteed gifts is back - I was gonna be sad if that went away. Also extremely shocked at "increased damage from pokemon in remote raids" (since when has Niantic actually encouraged remote raiding?!?!). No XL candy things but a few stardust bonuses which is nice.

    Alsoooo NEW EGGSZZZZ! (yay Munna in 2k eggs, I can still get that damn shiny.. maybe..)

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Woah, loads of seasonal bonuses. Of course we get more stardust and raid passes just after I've FINALLY finished powering up my type squads. :p Ah well, guess I can shift from raiding for candy to raiding for shinies.

    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited August 2022
    I still have no clue what this teaser is supposed to be (they fixed the image)


    I keep seeing people say Mega Sableye or Ursaluna or Guzzlord or whatever else but none of that matches the star shape at all. At this point my best guess is Mega Aggron or Minior with a star trail behind it, though I'm not sure those fit the emoji at all

    Edit: Hmm, though it looks like Mega Aggron was just datamined
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/x1tm23/three_and_a_half_new_megas_pushed/

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited September 2022


    I kinda hope this isn't lame compensation cuz that's a pretty big fuckup. (also, seriously, how does this shit even happen?)

    (also still salty at them yet again removing the incubator bundle...)

    Edit:

    Seriously, that's the event? A longer spotlight hour with no bonuses? Umm yeah, skipping this

    Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    edited September 2022
    You have to be kidding me. GF got four shiny Inkays, I got nada. Sure, I got a perfect stove pipe Weezing yesterday, but I can't help but feel the scales are weighted in her favor.

    Also, I love that she and I can take some of the Deoxys without help from anyone else.

    Capt Howdy on
    Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Deoxys is super squishy. Except for the defense form, anyway, which even with a group of college students at a plaza near SVSU my wife and I couldn't get inside the time limit.

    Capt Howdy
  • Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Yeah, we thought we were covered with a group of five battling defense form. We were not. Deoxys' health had barely turned yellow when the timer ran out.

    Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Jesus Christ these fucking Team Rocket leaders are ridiculous. I had one where I was so close to winning so I upgraded all of the mons I use in the fight and went back... And somehow did worse? How the hell does that happen?

Sign In or Register to comment.