Options

wrestling: prepare for a summer vacation to the darkness world G1 7/14-8/12!

19495969798100»

• Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Fuck that Rusev match finish. They're intervening in a successful gimmick again by having Rusev turn on Aiden and having stupid things like Aiden bumping into Lana and him both simply remaining in his spot grabbing his head but not actually checking she is ok, and her selling like she just got clocked with a chair. Just seems like Rusev is over massively and they didn't plan that so it's time to fuck with the gimmick.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Fuck that Rusev match finish. They're intervening in a successful gimmick again by having Rusev turn on Aiden and having stupid things like Aiden bumping into Lana and him both simply remaining in his spot grabbing his head but not actually checking she is ok, and her selling like she just got clocked with a chair. Just seems like Rusev is over massively and they didn't plan that so it's time to fuck with the gimmick.

“No it’s the ChildreI mean, fans that are wrong.”

• Options
    CSStheGr8CSStheGr8 Registered User regular
    For me the saddest part with Rusev is after listening to him and Lana on Jericho's podcast his actual life story would make for a fantastic face character. I don't remember how many months back it was but basically he came to the US with nothing and just worked his ass off to get where he is.

3DS FC: 2363-6921-5075
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
  • Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    That is just....wow.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    If you get a photo of Droz does he puke on it for free or do you have to pay extra?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I constantly forget how much speed R-Truth has in the ring.

On the other hand, it's impossible for me to forget just how terrifying Samoa Joe can look and act in the ring. Few guys can project an aura of hate like he does.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    CMLL's having LA Park team with Pentagon Jr and Fenix against the Briscoes and Rush

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    About halfway through night 3 of the G1 and I still can’t get that description of Yoshi-Hashi being if someone drunkenly tried to draw Tanahashi from memory out of my head whenever I see him.

Also, I want to be EVIL when i grow up.

• Options
    LeTwigLeTwig Registered User regular
    The reaction to the main event finish from this NXT crowd is pretty great.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    About halfway through night 3 of the G1 and I still can’t get that description of Yoshi-Hashi being if someone drunkenly tried to draw Tanahashi from memory out of my head whenever I see him.

Don't worry, you're already EVIL

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

• Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Just caught up on this week's 205 Live. As much as I've been into Cedric's well deserved fighting champ run, I think I really need dickhole champ Gulak in my life.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    OK, so Uso 1 complained about the taste of the pancakes.

Corey asked if they were the ones Big E pulled out of his singlet.

Byron responds "Look, don't worry about the details. Just enjoy the taste, guys. Believe me, I've been there."

Good line. Byron is at his best when New Day is out there.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »

Don't worry, you're already EVIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNxGvralYsw

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
  • Options
    AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Ricochet's theme is so good. A lot of the new NXT themes are pretty good, but Ricochet's is awesome. That coming out at main event Mania would be a great atmospheric tune.

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

My head canon is that the New Day were standing there for two hours yelling at people, and this is the edited down version.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    The main event of Maji Manji this week was Sendai Girls (Meiko Satomura, DASH Chisako, and Cassandra Miyagi) vs All Out. It was a really fun, fast paced, and hard hitting match. Meiko still has the gauntlet, and they seem to be building to a Takeshita/Satomura singles match which is a prospect I'm excited about, and that's wild because if you told me that a year ago I'd slap you. King of DDT starts next week and if Take-champ gets humiliated by losing to Naomi Yoshimura in the first round I can totally see him making a play for her gauntlet. I also wouldn't mind Shunma vs DASH in a falls count anywhere match.

There's also a Jun Kasai/Daisuke Sasaki feud brewing which was tailor made for me. The two tagged in a hardcore match on the show and when Kasai accidentally shoved skewers into Sasaki's head he really got them in there! Kasai claimed he was pissed that Sasaki didn't appreciate the fan art of them he drew, but I imagine he's still not happy about Daisuke beating him for the Extreme title last year. Either way, they blocked each other on twitter so you know it's getting serious.

hailtothekale on
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    For the people in an around Toronto

IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED

RoH is going their global wars show at Maple Leaf Gardens and not that local arena FINALLY

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited July 2018
    This week's episode of NXT
    That fucking ending holy shit

Ciampa is such an amazing sack of shit

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    G1 night 4:
    I loved Sanada winning despite the hit job the bullet club tried to pull on him. I’m glad they’re not getting away with running roughshod over the tournament.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

I don't know, it definitely seems like Rusev is working in spite of Aiden English rather than because of him. I don't think Rusev is going to lose much from not having a lackey

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    English is the best part of the bit

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    The English stuff ran its course once he started rapping.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I am glad that I like English now but I agree, once they totally changed what he was doing I was basically done with him. let him go on to something decent, though, plz.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Variable wrote: »
    I am glad that I like English now but I agree, once they totally changed what he was doing I was basically done with him. let him go on to something decent, though, plz.

New Day vs. Rusev Day custody battle over the word Day, Rusev loses and is forced to break up.

This discussion has been closed.