As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]? Who are you?

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Who
    dolphin with a party popper in his blowhole frantically clicking for help but the other dolphins are too busy losing their shit

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Who
    Programming Geth was too hard and is really just a Chanus alt.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Has anyone asked how Mike Posner is doing

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I feel like an idiot. Can't get this stupid dashboard to swap between tabs and I don't know why.*

*I know the why, I am bad at this because I am super duper mega rusty.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    also i woke up terrified this morning of a giant spider wearing 4 pairs of jeans and I dont know why

Here's the important question. How do spiders wear jeans?

wrivd5quinyl.png

• Options
    edited April 2018
    I think this is the record for least reactions to a chat OP.

Congrats, Chanus. you really mailed it in

VishNub on
  • Options
    porpporp Registered User regular
    Who
    Picked up my race packet and bibb. Someone run this for me.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Who
    VishNub wrote: »

not giving chanus an agree is some real pillow princess shit

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Who
    Athenor wrote: »
    TehSloth wrote: »
    New thread time -- I'm looking for suggestions on things to 3d print since I got a cheap little one with my tax refund -- I've mostly been messing with like, pegboard hooks so I can better organize my garage and card boxes for Dropmix.

3D printed card boxes? Samples please?

I'll grab some when I get home, it's actually basically a 3d printed cassette tape box but without the nubs that go through the holes in the cassette.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    Geth, roll 1d2 for Geth's response.

Seriously, Geth, are you a Chanus alt? 1 for yes, 2 for no.

Geth's response:
    1d2 1 [1d2=1]

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Who
    porp wrote: »

Is this like a chicken wing eat n dash?

• Options
    RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    I FUCKING KNEW IT

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »

Alternatively

we're a bunch of lost people without a good answer to the question

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    guys if i were a geth alt then WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    This is the best use of a chat poll I've seen. Don't listen to them Chanus

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Alright. I think my job talk is pretty much done.

Just need references and animation and error proofing and practice.

The figures are approximately similar quality to those spiders, so how can I fail?

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Who
    chanus are you a hacker

you have to tell me

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Who
    As the second-most prolific [chat] maker (not really, it just feels like it sometimes), I often find myself wanting to endorse Chanus and his [chat] OPs so that he and I can one day form a co-ruling consulate and rule over [chat] with an iron but benevolent fist

And then

Then there are other days

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Who
    100 pages later and all whos have broken down into a bloody sectarian conflict based on color.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    chanus are you a hacker

you have to tell me

i mean yes but

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Who
    At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, to protect the animals from plastic straws, they give you environmentally friendly paper straws that start breaking down about halfway thru your drink. Which is simultaneously cool and also annoying

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Who
    100 pages later and all whos have broken down into a bloody sectarian conflict based on color.
    Look, I'm not saying that the other Whos are inferior. I'm just a Who realist.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Who
    I just had to explain the concept of a thirst trap to my co-workers

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Who

L0N4GNn.jpg

TTODewback on
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Who

Porp there was someone talking shit about that weird booze you like at the finish line

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Somebody give me the status of chat makers for the last 100 or so

Data team activate!

I'll play some pandemic legacy and you lot report back after that

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Who
    wandering wrote: »
    At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, to protect the animals from plastic straws, they give you environmentally friendly paper straws that start breaking down about halfway thru your drink. Which is simultaneously cool and also annoying
    Yeah I know how that goes. I once got a biodegradable cup with some green tea fitness juice, and I drank half and put it in the fridge, 6 hours later the cup had degraded to the point I had a gnarly mess in the fridge.

• Options
    I had like six chats in a row back in the day when it took talent.

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

Don't they have Avatar there?

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Dogs Life? Hmm probably decent background movie about cute dogs...

*Puppy dies in first 2 minutes*

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Who
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Look, I'm not saying that the other Whos are inferior. I'm just a Who realist.

You damn dirty blues

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    My last chat was six years back. And was a real testament to my low effort. I'm glad I'm overlooked by the randomised / blacklisted

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Porp does all this excercise shit

• Options

these whos have stars

these do not

• Options
    YoshisummonsYoshisummons You have to let the dead vote, otherwise you'd just kill people you disagree with!Registered User regular
    I'm the dude when discussing a group project with two lovely ladies feels a large volume of gas coming craving release and when I stand up trying to recuse myself to relieve it in civility let loose a fart with enough vigor to make a fart in a tasteless Adam Sandler film a dwarf in kind.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    The card I drew today was summarized in the book as "self destruction, ruin."

Jesus tarot stop being eerily appropriately gloomy.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    PantsB wrote: »
    Dogs Life? Hmm probably decent background movie about cute dogs...

*Puppy dies in first 2 minutes*

*Reincarnated puppy almost dies again in the next 2 minutes*

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Sleep wrote: »

what is a thirst trap

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    The card I drew today was summarized in the book as "self destruction, ruin."

Jesus tarot stop being eerily appropriately gloomy.

is there a tarot card for "go and punch tarot deck maker in the dick"

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    Sleep wrote: »

what is a thirst trap

bar food?

This discussion has been closed.