Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[WH40K] Previews galore!

1474850525399

Posts

  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Aside from Battlescribe, are there any army builders for Kill Team out yet?

    It's such a short list I'd almost prefer to do it by hand since BS and such tend to allow rules errors.

    What is this I don't even.
    InquisitorExtreaminatus
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    KT sold out both at the local GW and the FLGS. Trying again on Monday, they said they'd get a shipment by then.

    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Oh no.

    So I'm buying Scions today but not using any of their heads because I am going to put Tau heads on because they are Gue'vesa.

    But that means I have spare Scion heads. And Scion heads look amazing on Marine scouts.

    So now I should make a marine scout killteam. Which means I will have spare parts from that conversion and....

    (This is how Inquisitor's wallet dies.)

    EchoKhraul
  • NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    Seems like the clear answer is make a Khorne killteam. Any spare bodyparts and Bam! More skulls for the skull throne.

    Khraul
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks The Myth, the Legend, the Bowman, the Shambler FuckerRegistered User regular
    Scout heads look dumb anyway.

    Like a Killteam made up of mutant cabbage patch kids.

    73CQcJZ.png
    KhraulDayspring
  • TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I'm too attached to the goofy scout heads now to replace any of them

    For probably the same reason I still like using the base berzerkers that look like they're dancing instead of running.

  • [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    Lords of the Dance to go with your Lord of Skulls

    Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    More than 40K, that wounding rule is different to current Necromunda where you roll 1 injury dice per damage point received and apply them all. I can see where people get confused.

    TingleSigBar.gif
  • ElaroElaro Bleeding MonumentRegistered User regular
  • Snake GandhiSnake Gandhi Des Moines, IARegistered User regular
    My new army is off to a modest start, as I've got a 10 man squad of Guardsmen and 1 Armored Sentinel assembled and mildly painted. I've been reading the Codex and I dig the whole 'Fall of Cadia' fluff enough that I've decided to lean into it and make my army completely Cadian. I plan on working 'Cadia Stands' on to as many models as I feasibly can.

    Working on a basic 1k list as something to works towards. Probably heavy on tanks, cause Leman Russ's are cool.

    XBL: That Stone Dude
    Blizzard ID:StoneDudeman
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Got the kill team box today and perusing the manual... I can see why people are confused about multi-damage attacks and injuries.

    4. Inflict Damage: The damage inflicted is equal to the Damage characteristic of the weapon used in the attack. A model loses one wound for each point of damage it suffers. If a model’s wounds are reduced to 0, any further attacks directed against this model by the attacking weapon are not resolved, and then the player controlling the attacking model makes an Injury roll for the target model (see overleaf).

    Injury Roll
    When a model’s wounds are reduced to 0, the controlling player (unless stated otherwise, e.g. Inflict Damage on page 31) makes an Injury roll for that model. To make an Injury roll, the player rolls a D6 and applies the following modifiers, depending on how the damage was caused: {injury table here}

    5. If a model loses its last wound to an attack that has a Damage characteristic of more than 1, the player whose model made the attack rolls a number of dice equal to that characteristic when making the Injury roll, rather than just one, and applies the highest result (after modifiers). If the attack has a Damage characteristic that is a random value (e.g. D3, D6), use the value rolled when inflicting damage.


    The phrasing of the injury roll makes it sound like I roll for my models if they get reduced to zero wounds.... points four and five in the sequence state that the attacking models owner makes the injury rolls, using the highest roll for multi-wound attacks. The bracketed phrasing of "unless otherwise stated" is literally referencing all situations where your model has been knocked to zero wounds.

    Further in the book are there situations where my models can be reduced to 0 wounds from sources other than my opponent attacking me? It seems like it would have been easier for controlling players to make all their own injury rolls + make multiple rolls, take the highest, for multi-wound attacks.

    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    Wait, so who makes the injury roll? That's real important for the reroll tactic.

    website_header.jpg
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Khraul wrote: »
    Got the kill team box today and perusing the manual... I can see why people are confused about multi-damage attacks and injuries.

    4. Inflict Damage: The damage inflicted is equal to the Damage characteristic of the weapon used in the attack. A model loses one wound for each point of damage it suffers. If a model’s wounds are reduced to 0, any further attacks directed against this model by the attacking weapon are not resolved, and then the player controlling the attacking model makes an Injury roll for the target model (see overleaf).

    Injury Roll
    When a model’s wounds are reduced to 0, the controlling player (unless stated otherwise, e.g. Inflict Damage on page 31) makes an Injury roll for that model. To make an Injury roll, the player rolls a D6 and applies the following modifiers, depending on how the damage was caused: {injury table here}

    5. If a model loses its last wound to an attack that has a Damage characteristic of more than 1, the player whose model made the attack rolls a number of dice equal to that characteristic when making the Injury roll, rather than just one, and applies the highest result (after modifiers). If the attack has a Damage characteristic that is a random value (e.g. D3, D6), use the value rolled when inflicting damage.


    The phrasing of the injury roll makes it sound like I roll for my models if they get reduced to zero wounds.... points four and five in the sequence state that the attacking models owner makes the injury rolls, using the highest roll for multi-wound attacks. The bracketed phrasing of "unless otherwise stated" is literally referencing all situations where your model has been knocked to zero wounds.

    Further in the book are there situations where my models can be reduced to 0 wounds from sources other than my opponent attacking me? It seems like it would have been easier for controlling players to make all their own injury rolls + make multiple rolls, take the highest, for multi-wound attacks.

    The only time so far that I can think of that an opponent wouldn't roll for injury is if a model falls off of a secondary story and takes a wound. There are probably other ways to take environmental damage as well.

    I saw a really awesome sector Mechanicus setup that was like 3 stories high with all kinds of terrain and it looked awesome and then I saw one that went one story up and it also looked awesome.

    I want more terrain.

    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

    I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
    DiannaoChong
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    The attacker rolls the injury roll.

    In the case where there is no attacker (falling off a ledge) the owner makes the injury roll.

    Viking
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    edited August 5
    McGibs wrote: »
    Wait, so who makes the injury roll? That's real important for the reroll tactic.

    Having read and re-read it a BUNCH, it looks like for psychic, shooting and melee phases the attacker makes the injury roll.

    If my model falls off a roof, gets eaten/blown up in dangerous terrain, or otherwise damaged by something not controlled by the other player, then you make the injury roll yourself.

    Edit - What Inquisitor said, in far fewer words.

    Khraul on
    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
    Inquisitor
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Man KT Deathwatch looks sooooo good.

    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Do killteam upgrade sprues work with primaris models? Shoulderpads, etc?

    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    edited August 5
    Primaris are compatible with all other marine helmets and shoulder pads.

    GR_Zombie on
    04xkcuvaav19.png
    KhraulBrainleech
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    My LGS has a sale on this weekend that includes 20% off warhammer product.

    So much restraint was shown... Ended up leaving with a Hive Tyrant for my growing tyranid army and an Eisenhorn to go with my new imperials (Smurfs and Armigers and eventually knights)

    Kinda thinking about going back for some Custodes and gaunts this afternoon as well.

    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. Registered User regular
    Oh yeah it is tax free weekend in VA. I should hit my lgs and see if they have hellblasters. I need a librarian as well I think.

    03x29di.png
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against the Irish) Registered User regular
    Got that first game of Kill Team in at the store and the players looking for a game decided to make it a 4 on 4. Since this was all of our first game... that might have been a mistake. :lol:

    In hindsight, it was a mistake to have gone with cool terrain instead of practical terrain for my quarter of the table. It blocked LOS real good, but didn't provide much cover. By the end of the game, instead of objectives, it became a race to kill Lil Billy (my ratling sniper) but when he finally went down, after the game he rolled a 9 on his recovery roll and came back strong!

    Going to head back for another game this afternoon.

    In the meantime, I'm working on some more ambitious terrain, and I find myself in a bit of a quandary - has anyone else bought Secret Weapons Miniatures Tablescape tiles? I need just one more of the grid tile in the upper right corner here, so if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell/trade, it would be a big help.

    Khraul
  • KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    I think the Ork section of the killteam manual is easily the best.

    From the name table generator being the "front bit" and the "Uvver bit" to their version of the tactic that keeps a model from being taken out of action, and puts them back on the board with a flesh wound, being called "It's just a flesh wound"

    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    edited August 5
    Viking wrote: »
    the sequence should be.
    [attacker] or [defender] is just who makes the roll.

    1. Hit, [attacker] roll a D6 and apply modifiers for range/cover/flesh wounds etc. compare result to firing models BS
    (an unmodified 6 always hits)

    2. Wound, [attacker] roll a D6 comparing the weapons strength against the targets toughness, use the wound roll table for the required result

    3. Save, [defender] roll a d6 and apply modifiers for AP from the weapon, compare result to defenders Save
    (an unmodified 1 always fails)

    4. Damage, the model being shot then loses wounds equal to the weapon used damage characteristic*
    (note you only resolve damage until the attacked model is reduced to 0 wounds, excess damage is lost)
    *if the weapon has a variable damage characteristic (such as D3 damage) then make note of the result rolled, you will need it in step 6

    5. Special, [defender] if the defender has an ability to prevent the loss of wounds (such as Disgustingly Resilient) you do that now

    only if the defending model is reduced to 0 wounds....
    6. Injury, [attacker] roll a D6 for each point of the weapons damage characteristic (1D6 for D1, 3D6 for D3 etc. if the characteristic is a variable then use the result rolled at step 4.) discarding the lowest results and keeping only the highest one. (for Necrons an unmodified 6 here triggers Reanimation Protocol)
    apply modifiers to the result for fleshwounds etc.
    on a 1,2,3 the target takes a fleshwound. (if this would be the 4th fleshwound on that model then it is taken out of action)
    on a 4,5,6 the target is taken out of action.

    So for...
    4. Damage, the model being shot then loses wounds equal to the weapon used damage characteristic*
    (note you only resolve damage until the attacked model is reduced to 0 wounds, excess damage is lost)
    *if the weapon has a variable damage characteristic (such as D3 damage) then make note of the result rolled, you will need it in step 6

    5. Special, [defender] if the defender has an ability to prevent the loss of wounds (such as Disgustingly Resilient) you do that now

    only if the defending model is reduced to 0 wounds....
    If you do, say, 5 damage to a one wound Plague Marine spread among two 1d3 weapon hits (let us say), a 2 and a 3, who picks which disgustingly resilient to go against first? And if they pick the 3 first, they fail disgusting, we ignore the other hit and only roll 3d6 for injury and forget the two damage?

    And if it was the 2 damage one (let us say an unbelievable 3 6's were rolled first), then it's 2d6 for injury?

    ***

    Played a Necron game over the weekend, 2k points. I brought this (just an image)
    20180804_124624.jpg?width=901&height=676
    20180804_124631.jpg?width=901&height=676
    I was punished for bringing a Doom Scythe by losing :).

    More detailed reason, but playing against some Blood Angels in a city with lots of LoS hurts. Also, two captains with thunder hammers leaped up and hit the Doom Scythe for 21 damage. Sigh.

    Bizazedo on
    XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
    Khraul
  • TheGerbilTheGerbil Registered User regular
    I play a pure Blood Angels army. They are some angry boys.


  • manjimanji Registered User regular
    Scout heads look dumb anyway.

    Like a Killteam made up of mutant cabbage patch kids.

    a friend of mine just put hooded mk7 helms and camo cloaks on his scouts, they looked great. if i could just get my hands on a stack of rebreather heads (primaris marines have some great looking ones) i'd run up a bunch of scouts in a heartbeat.

    out of interest do KT's rules cover the majority of weapons you'd find on a standard marine? i converted first claw from ADB's night lords books some time ago and I'd love to run them in a game. we have:

    talos: power sword/ storm bolter
    xarl: eviscerator/ bolter
    uzas: chain axe/ gladius/ bolter
    cyrion: bolter w/bayonet
    mercutian: heavy bolter
    variel: bolt pistol/ narthecium

  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    Viking wrote: »
    the sequence should be.
    [attacker] or [defender] is just who makes the roll.

    1. Hit, [attacker] roll a D6 and apply modifiers for range/cover/flesh wounds etc. compare result to firing models BS
    (an unmodified 6 always hits)

    2. Wound, [attacker] roll a D6 comparing the weapons strength against the targets toughness, use the wound roll table for the required result

    3. Save, [defender] roll a d6 and apply modifiers for AP from the weapon, compare result to defenders Save
    (an unmodified 1 always fails)

    4. Damage, the model being shot then loses wounds equal to the weapon used damage characteristic*
    (note you only resolve damage until the attacked model is reduced to 0 wounds, excess damage is lost)
    *if the weapon has a variable damage characteristic (such as D3 damage) then make note of the result rolled, you will need it in step 6

    5. Special, [defender] if the defender has an ability to prevent the loss of wounds (such as Disgustingly Resilient) you do that now

    only if the defending model is reduced to 0 wounds....
    6. Injury, [attacker] roll a D6 for each point of the weapons damage characteristic (1D6 for D1, 3D6 for D3 etc. if the characteristic is a variable then use the result rolled at step 4.) discarding the lowest results and keeping only the highest one. (for Necrons an unmodified 6 here triggers Reanimation Protocol)
    apply modifiers to the result for fleshwounds etc.
    on a 1,2,3 the target takes a fleshwound. (if this would be the 4th fleshwound on that model then it is taken out of action)
    on a 4,5,6 the target is taken out of action.

    So for...
    4. Damage, the model being shot then loses wounds equal to the weapon used damage characteristic*
    (note you only resolve damage until the attacked model is reduced to 0 wounds, excess damage is lost)
    *if the weapon has a variable damage characteristic (such as D3 damage) then make note of the result rolled, you will need it in step 6

    5. Special, [defender] if the defender has an ability to prevent the loss of wounds (such as Disgustingly Resilient) you do that now

    only if the defending model is reduced to 0 wounds....
    If you do, say, 5 damage to a one wound Plague Marine spread among two 1d3 weapon hits (let us say), a 2 and a 3, who picks which disgustingly resilient to go against first? And if they pick the 3 first, they fail disgusting, we ignore the other hit and only roll 3d6 for injury and forget the two damage?

    And if it was the 2 damage one (let us say an unbelievable 3 6's were rolled first), then it's 2d6 for injury?

    First, you should never get to the point of having multiple damage ‘sets’ to resolve. Even if you’re fast rolling, once you’ve resolved whether each hit wounded or not, you still roll saves then damage (then damage reduction) then injuries as appropriate for each attack separately.

    In either case though, if the hit, after DR, takes the unit to zero W, you roll injury dice equal to the number of damage inflicted (as it’s a variable D weapon) before reduction rolls.

    You only resolve the second attack if you weren’t injured at all (i.e. DR prevented any damage actually being inflicted) and you only find out how much damage it is doing at this point (see earlier comment about fast rolling).

    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
    InquisitorVikingMoridin889
  • [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    Viking wrote: »
    the sequence should be.
    [attacker] or [defender] is just who makes the roll.

    1. Hit, [attacker] roll a D6 and apply modifiers for range/cover/flesh wounds etc. compare result to firing models BS
    (an unmodified 6 always hits)

    2. Wound, [attacker] roll a D6 comparing the weapons strength against the targets toughness, use the wound roll table for the required result

    3. Save, [defender] roll a d6 and apply modifiers for AP from the weapon, compare result to defenders Save
    (an unmodified 1 always fails)

    4. Damage, the model being shot then loses wounds equal to the weapon used damage characteristic*
    (note you only resolve damage until the attacked model is reduced to 0 wounds, excess damage is lost)
    *if the weapon has a variable damage characteristic (such as D3 damage) then make note of the result rolled, you will need it in step 6

    5. Special, [defender] if the defender has an ability to prevent the loss of wounds (such as Disgustingly Resilient) you do that now

    only if the defending model is reduced to 0 wounds....
    6. Injury, [attacker] roll a D6 for each point of the weapons damage characteristic (1D6 for D1, 3D6 for D3 etc. if the characteristic is a variable then use the result rolled at step 4.) discarding the lowest results and keeping only the highest one. (for Necrons an unmodified 6 here triggers Reanimation Protocol)
    apply modifiers to the result for fleshwounds etc.
    on a 1,2,3 the target takes a fleshwound. (if this would be the 4th fleshwound on that model then it is taken out of action)
    on a 4,5,6 the target is taken out of action.

    So for...
    4. Damage, the model being shot then loses wounds equal to the weapon used damage characteristic*
    (note you only resolve damage until the attacked model is reduced to 0 wounds, excess damage is lost)
    *if the weapon has a variable damage characteristic (such as D3 damage) then make note of the result rolled, you will need it in step 6

    5. Special, [defender] if the defender has an ability to prevent the loss of wounds (such as Disgustingly Resilient) you do that now

    only if the defending model is reduced to 0 wounds....
    If you do, say, 5 damage to a one wound Plague Marine spread among two 1d3 weapon hits (let us say), a 2 and a 3, who picks which disgustingly resilient to go against first? And if they pick the 3 first, they fail disgusting, we ignore the other hit and only roll 3d6 for injury and forget the two damage?

    And if it was the 2 damage one (let us say an unbelievable 3 6's were rolled first), then it's 2d6 for injury?

    ***

    Played a Necron game over the weekend, 2k points. I brought this (just an image)
    20180804_124624.jpg?width=901&height=676
    20180804_124631.jpg?width=901&height=676
    I was punished for bringing a Doom Scythe by losing :).

    More detailed reason, but playing against some Blood Angels in a city with lots of LoS hurts. Also, two captains with thunder hammers leaped up and hit the Doom Scythe for 21 damage. Sigh.

    Well, the doom scythe did bring doom. Sadly, it was yours.

    Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Yeah you can fast roll everything until you get to damage.

    Once you get to damage roll one damage die, resolve that fully.

    You are now done with that attack.

  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Have they had any lore interactions for Space Wolves and Primaris? I heard some chapters don't like them but I can't find much for Space Wolves on the subject.

    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

    I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    My Gue'vesa Kill Team is almost entirely built. I just need to do a little green stuff and a little sanding to fix the transition from the imperial guns to the tau barrels.

    La'rua Gue'vesa: Lhas'rhen'na (Human Taskforce: Noble Sacrifice)
    B1pmydy.jpg
    szKcTS8.jpg
    Leader:
    Gue'vesa'ui Burke “Ko'vash”
    “We have to prove our species' worth to the Greater Good.”
    bSHPIDJ.jpg
    Veteran:
    Gue'vesa'la Vasquez “Monat”
    “Imperium? T'au? Just give me a gun and a target.”
    2s8vKE4.jpg
    Medic:
    Gue'vesa'la Dietrich “Kais”
    “Science can not stop while ethics catches up.”
    iKqv4aT.jpg
    Comms:
    Gue'vesa'la Hudson “Shovah”
    “Movement. Signal's clean. Range 20 meters.”
    4po3Nt6.jpg
    Grunt (potential sniper specialist later in campaign):
    Gue'vesa'la Drake “Mont'yr”
    “Rounds complete.”
    osHv96y.jpg
    Experimental Biological Weapons Team
    Gue'vesa Apone
    Gue'vesa Crowe
    Gue'vesa Ferro
    “Advisement to all T'au units operating in the same theater as the EBW team: Do not come within 200 meters at any time.”
    mQPh8rc.jpg
    Gue'la Hicks
    Gue'la Bishop
    Gue'la Frost
    Gue'la Wierzbowski
    “Here is your shoulder armor and your primer on the teachings of Commander Puretide. Welcome to the Greater Good.”

    KhraulVikingStraginthonovereIanatorEchoSmokeStacksJusticeforPlutoDr_KeenbeanForceVoidRius
  • VikingViking Registered User regular
    one question @Inquisitor .... Is this going to be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?

    steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
    InquisitorStragintEchoDayspringitalianranma
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Viking wrote: »
    one question Inquisitor .... Is this going to be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?

    All we know is that there is still is no contact with the colony, and that a xenomorph may be involved.

    :P

    FroThulhuitalianranma
  • DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    those guys look completely awesome!

    FroThulhuhonovereKhraulExtreaminatus
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    I never noticed it before but the studio paint job for the AdMech Sicarian Princeps has a wonderful little detail. He has a little computer and breaking the rest of the paint scheme it is painted to look like your standard light grey oldschool PC monitor.

  • BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    edited August 6
    Couple questions as you are all wiser than I am at this (and oh how it pains me to say that as I am awesome) with regard to 40k.

    1) Deep Strikes. As some of my prior pictures have shown, we have pretty good city terrain. If I deep strike with a guy with a jump pack and my direct distance is 9 inches, due to flying negating terrain, can I actually also be within 9 inches?

    i.e., I am on the third floor of a building. Opponent drops in a jump pack unit 9 inches away direct distance on the ground, but horizontally ends up only being like 5 inches away since they ignore terrain when they move for charge purposes.

    2) Command point re-rolls or CP recycling. I know we can't re-roll initiative, but if I place a unit with a relic that gives a chance to retain CP when spent first, so he's on the battlefield, and then later use CP to put into deep strike / webway / tomb world or give another unit a relic, is that eligible for the CP benefit of the relic? The unit IS on the battlefield....

    [edit] Nevermind on #2, I just found part of a FAQ that says they can do this / that works.

    3). Eldar Forewarned Stratagem. Does this work against abilities like a Deceiver re-deployment or scout deployment? How about Veil of Darkness?

    Bizazedo on
    XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • NorgothNorgoth Registered User regular
    Not sure on number 3, but for 1, yes you are correct. It’s 9” physical difference so you can deepstrike for what could be a charge of much less because you ignore verticals.

    Khraul
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Forgeworld is making some changes to payment and shipping times.

    https://warhammer-community.com/2018/08/06/forge-world-better-service-faster-shipping/

    Nothing about shipping costs though.

  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote: »
    3). Eldar Forewarned Stratagem. Does this work against abilities like a Deceiver re-deployment or scout deployment? How about Veil of Darkness?

    Mostly. If something is set up during deployment in a weird way (like Space Marine Scouts) then it doesn't work. If something's being redeployed as if they were coming from reinforcements or are reinforcements (like Eldar Rangers or Orks using Da Jump) then you can use Forewarned to shoot them.

    Be prepared for it to cause arguments, since even though it's been FAQed it's a little bit unclear still.

  • LanlaornLanlaorn Registered User regular
    It's GW's own fault, everyone played it as Da Jump, etc. being affected by it.

    Then GW posted the Beta Deep Strike nerf and said that Da Jump, Interceptor Shunt, etc. do NOT count as coming in from reinforcements.

    So.. yea

  • Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    My Gue'vesa Kill Team is almost entirely built. I just need to do a little green stuff and a little sanding to fix the transition from the imperial guns to the tau barrels.

    La'rua Gue'vesa: Lhas'rhen'na (Human Taskforce: Noble Sacrifice)
    B1pmydy.jpg
    szKcTS8.jpg
    Leader:
    Gue'vesa'ui Burke “Ko'vash”
    “We have to prove our species' worth to the Greater Good.”
    bSHPIDJ.jpg
    Veteran:
    Gue'vesa'la Vasquez “Monat”
    “Imperium? T'au? Just give me a gun and a target.”
    2s8vKE4.jpg
    Medic:
    Gue'vesa'la Dietrich “Kais”
    “Science can not stop while ethics catches up.”
    iKqv4aT.jpg
    Comms:
    Gue'vesa'la Hudson “Shovah”
    “Movement. Signal's clean. Range 20 meters.”
    4po3Nt6.jpg
    Grunt (potential sniper specialist later in campaign):
    Gue'vesa'la Drake “Mont'yr”
    “Rounds complete.”
    osHv96y.jpg
    Experimental Biological Weapons Team
    Gue'vesa Apone
    Gue'vesa Crowe
    Gue'vesa Ferro
    “Advisement to all T'au units operating in the same theater as the EBW team: Do not come within 200 meters at any time.”
    mQPh8rc.jpg
    Gue'la Hicks
    Gue'la Bishop
    Gue'la Frost
    Gue'la Wierzbowski
    “Here is your shoulder armor and your primer on the teachings of Commander Puretide. Welcome to the Greater Good.”

    I whole-heartedly approve of the de-weebification of Tau.

    PSN: Dr_Keenbean LIVE: Dr Keenbean Battle.net Drkeenbean#1951
    SmokeStacks
Sign In or Register to comment.