As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Legal Eagle [Phalla] - IT'S OVER - VILLAGE VICTORY

• kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    Well, I've never played with preda before so I don't really have a read there.

Kime I have played with, and is being much quieter Than I'm used to.

PSN: the-K-flash
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    So Preda then..
    Kime has survived a mafia bribe and didn't vote to eliminate Gizzy last night.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    The good news is that we're unlikely to face a sudden change of criminal charges tonight.

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Just to confirm, is it Preda and kime claiming the same power?

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    With the assumption that the mafia's copy of jdark's ability works the same way:

1.) It mean Kime is probably village. There's no way the mafia would change a vote to convict if they didn't know how other people were voting on one of their own.
    2.) We REALLY need to get the action log in place. BlueCyan had a good start a few pages back. I'd look for someone who doesn't have claims for Day 1, 2 or 5 as our briber and someone without day 2 and 3 as our civil claim blocker.
    3.) MrT is still mafia. Look at how helpful he's trying to be now that he's gotten called out.
    4.) It is likely that there are 5 minor village specials (Current claims: Jdark-bribery; Moridin-appelate; kime-???; Preda-???, Brody-Civil Action block)

Aren't there two mafia groups?

Also, Preda and I share the same ability. So we think they are evil, then?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    It might help if the people that were affected by kime/Preda's power come forward. Kime should have three Preda should have four if they are telling the truth about how often they used abilities.

• LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    Bluecyan, Gizzy, Lostninja

Kime, 38th

Preda
    due to the duplicate claimed powers and Chamberlain being convicted tonight.

That’s what I get for being lazy with my bbcode

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    I mentioned to a couple of people that I'd list my civil action in-thread, therefore: last night I FOIA'd jdark.

Wildcat on
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Aren't there two mafia groups?
    Maybe? Depends on if you Believe MamaWolf or not
    Also, Preda and I share the same ability. So we think they are evil, then?
    For Appelate and Bribe we have one each in the village and the mafia have shown the ability to duplicate those. Hence if you and Preda claim the same power one of you is likely to be mafia.

Bluecyan on
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    I can get behind Preda

MrT Gizzy kime
    MrT 38th[/b]

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Foi on Mama.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    In case that didn't count:
    MrT Gizzy kime
    MrT 38th

• kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    Bluecyan, if you want to add to your action list, I was civil cases:
    2-01 FOIA on discrider
    3-01 FOIA on ZH
    4-01 FOIA on Mamawolf

PSN: the-K-flash
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular

38thDoe Gizzy JPants
    JPants 38th

And for red vote I guess Kime because I feel like there had to have been a mafia in the Day 1 officers and I think everyone else is accounted for (assuming MamaWolf is not part of ZHs mafia).

JPants wrote: »
    38thDoe Gizzy JPants
    JPants 38th

And for red vote I guess Kime because I feel like there had to have been a mafia in the Day 1 officers and I think everyone else is accounted for (assuming MamaWolf is not part of ZHs mafia).

As a reminder, jpants, the mafia tried to kill kime with a bribe on day 2.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    I'm sort of baffled why Preda came forward to me if they are mafia. Why help confirm kime's claim?

38thDoe Gizzy JPants
    JPants 38th

That's not ringing a bell but I'm pretty frazzled from last minute packing and trailer prep. Was that one where jdark didn't reveal his vote so they couldn't be sure he was safe?

Preda based on the toss up between Kime and them. Kime seems to be playing more similar to the Nightmare Before Christmas Phalla but every game I have played with Preda and they've been Village, inactivus got them well before now.
    kuhlmeye wrote: »
    Bluecyan, if you want to add to your action list, I was civil cases:
    2-01 FOIA on discrider
    3-01 FOIA on ZH
    4-01 FOIA on Mamawolf

Thanks, I'll try and get the list updated after work today (may be too late to support much for today so if someone else wants to pick it up and update it please do)

preda

No idea when my service will drop so if I stop talking....

jdarksun wrote: »
    I'm sort of baffled why Preda came forward to me if they are mafia. Why help confirm kime's claim?

He may not have realized kimes exact power? He may not have realized the village has the same specials as the mafia? He needed to claim something since we were collecting actions?

38thDoe Gizzy JPants
    JPants 38th

That's not ringing a bell but I'm pretty frazzled from last minute packing and trailer prep. Was that one where jdark didn't reveal his vote so they couldn't be sure he was safe?

No, this was day 2, when no one revealed their vote until the end, but kime was charged and revealed that he was a special to try and not die.

The mafia bribed gizzy to change her vote on kime to a conviction.

• GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    I have another wrinkle to that scenario - will let you know when I get to a computer

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • PredaPreda Registered User regular
    Ok, I should be up to speed, so let's start with my claim. I'm action seer.

That were my action the various days:
    Day 1 I targeted JFP, that as a good inactivus didn't do anything. I did go to bed and didn't get back to check at vote close. My bad...
    Day 2 I targeted kime, and I've seen him using a special power on Jdark. That paired on kime saying that he would confim himself with his target made me come out with jdark, that I considered probably village, and giving him all this info.
    On his suggestion, day 3 I targeted mamawolf, that, surprise surprise, that night used a special ability on jdark. Wander what it might be... That day I come out to kime too, that claimed my same ability.
    On day 4 I targeted Green and he used a special ability on Jaysonfour. That died. So he's probably mafia and probably to convict as soon as possible.
    That said, semi-mandatory read on all survivors:

1. kime - Judge - claimed my same power, but he knew of me (the reverse is true too) and didn't do anything about it. Probably villlage.

4. MrTLicious - low post count, little information in it, suspicious

6. JPants - really loud especially in the first part of the week, his many ideas didn't get many followers. His vocality make me lean village.

8. lonelyahava - replaced an inactive player and her contribution consisted mostly in question on the game mechanics, way to appear active without being so. Suspicious.

9. Bluecyan - did a useful claimed action count. I've done vote counts as village and as mafia both (when I had time to do that). Undecided.

10. LostNinja - Judge - I don't have a good reed on him, good claims, but also bad ones. Undecided.

12. 38thDoe - District Attorney - I begin having doubts on him, because his long service as DA din't give us any mafia.

14. Preda - investigator

16. Gizzy - Judge - her story make sense. it's compatible with what we believe to know on the mafia powers. It's either the thruth or a really good ruse. I lean on Thruth

17. chamberlain - two chances here. I can't decide which. He's either village, than yesterday conviction change is a ruse to make us consume one of our conviction tonight or he's mafia, and than yestersay move was desperation. In the second case I suspect we hit another mafia yesterday...

21. kuhlmeye - many suspected him at the start of the game, less now. I still lean more mafia than not.

24. Wildcat - really little to read. suspicious.

I accept suggestion on today target.

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Vote count?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

No idea when my service will drop so if I stop talking....

Don’t forget to get an order in.

38thDoe Gizzy JPants
    JPants 38th

No, this was day 2, when no one revealed their vote until the end, but kime was charged and revealed that he was a special to try and not die.

While true we did not formally reveal how we would be voting .. in the DA chat I think we kinda informally did reveal we'd be voting to acquit. We discussed Kime revealing as a special, and told Lostninja he should withdraw his Kime submission.

Gizzy wrote: »
    38thDoe Gizzy JPants
    JPants 38th

While true we did not formally reveal how we would be voting .. in the DA chat I think we kinda informally did reveal we'd be voting to acquit. We discussed Kime revealing as a special, and told Lostninja he should withdraw his Kime submission.

Will confirm this. I messed up the close time and started doing some stuff IRL and did not get it changed in time.

Gizzy wrote: »
    38thDoe Gizzy JPants
    JPants 38th

So that would’ve been Jdark, LostNinja, Gizzy, 38thDoe and Mamawolf.

It’s not out of the realm of possibility that none of those people were mafia. Or at least, not associated it’s the larger mafia. They may not have known that’s how you were leaning.

Gizzy
    Jpants, 38thdoe

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Gizzy
    Jpants, 38thdoe

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

I think i'm ok with kime, lostninja

mafia would have to bribe one of us, and also be one of the judges to save chamberlain ... so it'd super narrow the pool

MrT

Or just blackmail me again

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

I think i still have strong feeling on chamberlain being mafia .. purely due to his reactions. He's more of a "keeps his cool" villager.

38thDoe wrote: »
    Or just blackmail me again

According to Jdark, it's a once per game ability.

• WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Oh good, I can cut and paste that player list.

1. kime - seems a little less flamboyant than I remember... I'm wondering why.

4. MrTLicious - mafia-level suspicious and on the down-low.

6. JPants - probably village? I don't really have much of an opinion yet.

8. lonelyahava - mafia. Is being her usual delightful self but not contributing anything of substance. Plus replacements are 50/50 to be mafia ohoho

9. Bluecyan - doing enough to be a helpful mafioso.

10. LostNinja - can't tell what they're at yet.

12. 38thDoe - I backed 38D to the hilt at the beginning but I'm beginning to lean towards them either being a desperately unlucky villager or a rather cunning mafioso.

14. Preda - is it just my impression, or has Preda only really begun to start talking now?

16. Gizzy - probably a villager, 70/30.

17. chamberlain - I don't think the mafia are desperate enough (yet?) to so blantantly save one of their own. I call SHENANIGANS

22. kuhlmeye - tickles my mafiadar somewhat.

24. Wildcat - confirmed mafioso, surely?

Wildcat on