The Official Bug Identification Thread Starring Arch, Bugboy, and Fiendishrabbit

1202122232426»

• JedocJedoc Bringing the past to life so we can beat it to death with a shovelRegistered User regular
    He has little sexing gloves!

Bow bow chika kap-chow!

GDdCWMm.jpg
    FryRingoCelestialBadgerMichaelLCchromdomElvenshaeH3KnucklesXaquin
  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    Ringo wrote: »
    He has little boxing gloves!

Pow pow kap-chow!

Those are his "hands of love". They're shaped that way to help him transfer his sperm packet to the appropriate place on the female.

So you're saying I should have boxing gloves on in my online dating profile...?

• RingoRingo He/Him Bury me at Lone Tree DenRegistered User regular
    Orca wrote: »

Pow pow kap-chow!

Those are his "hands of love". They're shaped that way to help him transfer his sperm packet to the appropriate place on the female.

So you're saying I should have boxing gloves on in my online dating profile...?

Only if you're trying to attract spiders, one would think

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    H3KnucklesExtreaminatus
  • ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod

Pow pow kap-chow!

If I ever take up boxing that's what I'm naming my fists.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
    JedocFryDisruptedCapitalistElvenshaeRingoH3KnucklesHappylilElfExtreaminatus
  • Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular

Pow pow kap-chow!

Well that explains my situation.

Relevant to this threads interests:
    In the battle against wasps, China has escalated matters:
    A drone has been converted into a flying flamethrower in central China in a fiery campaign to eradicate more than 100 wasp nests.

Blue Sky Rescue, a volunteer group that conducts search and rescue and other emergency work, have teamed up with villagers in Zhong county near the city of Chongqing.

They raised 80,000 yuan ($12,200) to buy a drone and equip it with a gasoline tank and an arm-length nozzle.

Videos released by Blue Sky show a recent mission by the six-arm drone. It hovers above a hive as large as a suitcase before swooping down. The drone operator flips the ignition switch, and the drone spits bursts of fire onto the hive.

There's pictures. It brings to mind a quote from an Anti-Soviet fighter in Afghanistan, "We do not fear the Russians. But we do fear their helicopters"

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    Wow

That link is not for spider-phobes

But also, wow

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    OrcaH3Knuckles
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    A very cool Nilus margaritatus, aka "Dark Fisheating spider".
    From the name you can pretty much tell that this is basically what they do.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    RingoH3KnucklesElvenshaeJedocExtreaminatus