As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Big Bag of Bears - Brand?

2»

• Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Other
    Use your gift card to buy a Bear Trap.
    Catch your own Gummis.
    Torture them for the secret of Gummi-Berry Juice.
    Forge an alliance with Duke Igthorn and divide the kingdom between you.
    Grow jaded and spiteful towards your one-time partner.
    Prepare a legendary feast to lure away his army of Ogres.
    But you don't actually want ogres, they're famously stupid and you've just proven how disloyal they are.
    You just want to deny them as an asset to Igthorn, before you move your troops in to slaughter him.
    The feast is poisoned!
    Dead Ogres everywhere!
    Send out your army of Gummi-Berry Juice enhanced Dragoons.
    And I don't mean heavy cavalry, I mean Final Fantasy guys with spears leaping through the air.
    No one will be safe from the deadly rain of lances.
    Go!
    Now!
    Conquest is your destiny!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
    Lindsay LohansarukuntynicJedocBrainleech
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Other
    If I have had to choose a gummy candy, I'd go with Apple Rings.

They are delicious and you can taste how every single one of them has far too much sugar on them with each new bite.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    sarukunJedocPLA
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Fruit rings of every kind are pretty dope.

Zonugalknitdan
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Haribo
    I once found a grapefruit gummi fruit ring and it was possibly the best candy I've ever had and I've never been able to find them again. If my parents didn't also remember it I'd assume I'd dreamt it.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Albanese
    Bucketman wrote: »
    tynic wrote: »
    it's ok, some people have bad mouths.

Oh hey Tynic, you like Albanese? Thats good because remember how I said theres a second, very late part of your Secret Satan present? Ask rhylith about his

Send help

tynic
  • rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Albanese
    But yeah ignore this poll and just get the Albanese. They’ve got a softer more pleasant texture, have more flavors, and you can taste every single flavor distinctly. Plus you can order chocolate and stuff too.

tynic
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Albanese
    rhylith wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    tynic wrote: »
    it's ok, some people have bad mouths.

Oh hey Tynic, you like Albanese? Thats good because remember how I said theres a second, very late part of your Secret Satan present? Ask rhylith about his

Send help

that SS gift better include a stomach pump

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Albanese
    My absolute favorite gummis are watermelon rings, but Albanese are top gummi bears because each and every one has a wholly unique flavor to the point. And it's pretty potent too! Not just a mash of sugar lumped together.

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    I prefer the smaller haribo gummi bears in the tiny packages to the regular ones. I don't think you can call them objectively better, but I like the harder consistency.

• jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    Albanese
    I posted this in the bad food thread but I should probably post it here too:

WELL I can't eat Albanese candy anymore because they're absolutely awful:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/news/ct-ptb-albanese-union-bid-st-0426-story.html
    The charge claimed the candy maker terminated some workers in retaliation for engaging in union activity, increased locker room checks and body searches, and threatened workers with reduced wages and benefits and the plant's closure should they join the union, among other alleged violations.

Tallahasseeriel3cl1ps3