As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PAD] Hyper Hexazeon-est

12346»

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I still play. Still Yog often in slot 1, base Ney in 2, and usually Ilmina, Saline or some other farming lead in 3.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    So I guess we have until monday to open the rank gifts/send presents/BFFs before they reset

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Out of these, which would make the best Ed inherit?
    Revo Raphael
    Trojan Horse
    Lugh

My current team is Ed(Horse), Ragdra, Odindra, Xmas Ilmina(Aten), Mega Roots. Not as much hp as an optimized setup, but about on par with my Zela team.

The horse is mostly on for the awakenings. Raph would be good for dealing with a hit I couldn't tank, but I imagine a lot of people on my list would like having access to Lugh's active.

* Moved some things around. Lugh on Ed, horse on Roots, plus I put R. Susano on Odindra.
    Also, I had no idea how versatile this setup was. It deals with so many mechanics. Just need to skill up the light inherits, roll Ilmina's unbindable awakening, and add some latents.

ContentContext on
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    oh hey big menus update
    and alternate orb stylings?

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    whoa, yeah, hello update.

edit: dungeons are hella more convoluted.

Qanamil on
  • Options
    Biggest QOL in this update: Ability to set one of your own cards for the "helper" leader.

• Options
    ContentContextContentContext Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    I like the new dungeon layout. Makes it easier to see if you're going for the right drops/skills at a glance.

*Though I did miss that the other 25 challenge dungeons were up until just now, since they're now in the quest tab.

ContentContext on
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    wow free animated monster
    definitely not picking zeus
    fully recover bind status seems OP

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    It's all about the orb skin that comes with each one tho... Clearly Athena is the right choice