Options

Emergency [chat] Protocol 7-B

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Omg

We are dreaming of property while up here

Looking at house, it is amazing perfect, they want $425,000 for it which is overpriced but

There are two separate communist artworks glorifying Chairman Mao in this set of photos wtf wtf

Money vs politics looool

They couldn't just write "No filthy capitalists / human rights activists" in the listing, spool, that's illegal

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Amy I'mma be honest.

I'd toss $20 into a kickstarter to get you some giant knockers.

You deserve them.

Plus, giant knockers.

#boobs

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Couscous wrote: »

Yes

Although in 5th edition the spell can only be cast on objects that aren't worn or carried, you store a message up to 25 words and specify a condition to say them, then a facsimile of your mouth appears and speaks the word and vanishes (but you can make it keep repeating itself every 10 minutes forever)

It is legal to say, sneak into a room and put magic mouths on someone's entire undergarments drawer so that in public their butt doesn't stop talking until they get their clothes dispelled

override367 on
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    Atomika wrote: »
    I’m at the boobologist and he says I gotta go maxed out ginormous 800cc, the biggest they use.

The motorboat raffle will be held next year at PAX

Yay!

I talked to my doctor yesterday about SRS and got a list of recommended surgeons but I’m still going to have to call my insurance myself which means I may never get SRS :(

Neco on
  • Options
    Neco wrote: »
    I’m at the boobologist and he says I gotta go maxed out ginormous 800cc, the biggest they use.

Yay!

I talked to my doctor yesterday about SRS and got a list of recommended doctors but I’m still going to have to call my insurance myself which means I may never get SRS :(

Because your insurance might not play ball or because making a phone call is terrifying

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Yay!

I talked to my doctor yesterday about SRS and got a list of recommended doctors but I’m still going to have to call my insurance myself which means I may never get SRS :(

Because your insurance might not play ball or because making a phone call is terrifying

Both

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    There are lots of malicious illusion spells in D&D, in my last game someone used a scroll of programmed illusion at the castle with to have the prince run around naked every dawn and then convinced them that it was a ghost and got hired to get rid of the haunting

override367 on
  • Options
    Calling insurance and trying to talk hem into covering something I need is not a skill that I have and I get anxiety just thinking about it

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    i

How big is 800cc in standard bra soce once added to what you have already

Like 1000cc?

On cup size, like DD/F territory

• Options
    Neco calllll them

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    2 liters.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    I'm not dreaming right you did get engaged right

• Options
    Calling insurance and trying to talk hem into covering something I need is not a skill that I have and I get anxiety just thinking about it

:bro: You can do it friend! I am not the most convincing motivational speaker on this subject because I also hate hard phonecalls, but I believe in you! <3

• Options
    1000cc is 1 litre of boob

Hehe

• Options
    Amy I'mma be honest.

I'd toss $20 into a kickstarter to get you some giant knockers.

You deserve them.

Plus, giant knockers.

#boobs

Awww, thank ya, Rockytop <3

Hopefully insurance will help out.

But I may take a rain check for the funds when it’s time for face or butt

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    1000cc is 1 litre of boob

Hehe

per boob!

• Options
    1000cc is a liter because a cc is a mililiter because we needed more non metric units of measurement for some reason

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    arch do you have dreams about forumers and then confuse your dreams about the forums with reality like when I thought the geebs that is a mod changed his name to jeff goku

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
  • Options
    Arch wrote: »
    Neco make your fiance call them

I probably will she is probably meaner than me on the phone

• Options
    I am apparently going for a walk

The walk will itself justify the milkshakes that are our ultimate destination

I don't think the math is right on that but Ladyfish wants a milkshake and she's willing to let me hold her hand, so

I'll be back in a bit!

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    arch do you have dreams about forumers and then confuse your dreams about the forums with reality like when I thought the geebs that is a mod changed his name to jeff goku

N...nno

N..never...

*Sweats*

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »

Pretty sure he dreams of bug swarms and taking over the world.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    prime time for arting these days is in the 20-30 minutes i first get home post commute

you have all of the baggage of the day and especially of commuting

but also that sense of relief

before playing guitar just now i just sat with those two feelings

and then improvised, first a very noise metal/punk song starting with nothing but gutteral pickscrapes filtered through the bassiest, most distorted setting on my fuzz pedal

and then this watery drifting thing that crescendo'd in this ambient indie rock freakout

fuck

yeah

@chanus @jungleroomx @desc

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    1000cc is a liter because a cc is a mililiter because we needed more non metric units of measurement for some reason

CC is the old metric unit for cm3 though, it refers to cubic centimeter. The fact that it's equivalent to ml is just a happy coincidence, since they're two different things?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

CC is the old metric unit for cm3 though, it refers to cubic centimeter. The fact that it's equivalent to ml is just a happy coincidence, since they're two different things?

I mean that's another goddam problem, that the medical community uses a measurement of physical space and not fucking actual volume

• Options
    I think I’m able to fall asleep again so I am gonna do that probably I guess but I’m not saying goodnight because we all know I will make twenty or so more posts before falling asleep

• Options
    bowen wrote: »

I mean that's another goddam problem, that the medical community uses a measurement of physical space and not fucking actual volume

I wonder if that's because medicines used to be solid and they had to do liquid suspension? I should look into this now.

Thanks a lot jerk.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I'm sure banishing lack of sleep headaches with paracetamol isn't unhealthy at allllllll

also the hotel should have put up a signboard saying "shut this curtain if you don't want sunlight to stream into your room at 5.30am lol"

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Counterpoint MDs are idiots the real doctors are the people with a PhD as you can read in pages 500-2543 of my manifesto clearly stati

• Options
    Oooops

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »

Yes

Although in 5th edition the spell can only be cast on objects that aren't worn or carried, you store a message up to 25 words and specify a condition to say them, then a facsimile of your mouth appears and speaks the word and vanishes (but you can make it keep repeating itself every 10 minutes forever)

It is legal to say, sneak into a room and put magic mouths on someone's entire undergarments drawer so that in public their butt doesn't stop talking until they get their clothes dispelled
    Put mouths on underwear, but instead of it saying embarrassing stuff it gives BJs. Make bank selling your new invention the autoblow.

• Options
    @arch looks like it has to do with solid medicines and measuring concentration/moles (???)

seems odd but alright I'll allow it even though it's antiquated

• Options
    I want a caffe Nico but it’s coffee and I don’t want coffee and also I would have to get out of bed

• Options
    I refuse to yield on this point

If it's about g/mol or something of medicine then use actual numbers

CCs are stupid don't @ me unless u agree

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    I'm sure banishing lack of sleep headaches with paracetamol isn't unhealthy at allllllll

also the hotel should have put up a signboard saying "shut this curtain if you don't want sunlight to stream into your room at 5.30am lol"

bali was the most amazing thing

• Options
    I refuse to yield on this point

If it's about g/mol or something of medicine then use actual numbers

CCs are stupid don't @ me unless u agree

what if I agree

but also I want to troll

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Tyrannus tell us about Bali

How many luscious tuna did you devour, so to speak

This discussion has been closed.