Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX West 2018 Forum Badge Thread

13»

• MagnusCarterMagnusCarter Registered User regular
    I haven't been to all 10, but will happily wear the 10 year anniversary badge!

• AlphonsisAlphonsis Registered User regular
    This year's badge is especially precious to me since this is also my 10 year PAXiversary! Sadly I was not a member of the forums in the early years.

luWG3ho.png
    AngryFruitSalad
  • AngryFruitSaladAngryFruitSalad Registered User new member
    Yes!! A 10 year anniversary forum badge from my 10th year at PAX. How fortuitous!

ClannMorgan
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Here is the back of the badge as promised. Unlike in recent years it has no theme as such, just a thank you to everyone who helped make the forum badge an actual thing:
    wfx9jox1js1m.jpg

Let me know what you think, I'm more than happy to tweak it :)

kepr1ychaawl.png
    ClannMorgannixterYoungFreyzerzhulvespachicaGONG-00anettie76Croatian SensationCrispy262DashDgorgeousplanet
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    These are good.

P0fkRjI.png5OEMupX.png
  • Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    I think it looks great :-D

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

0t8yDHl.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • anettie76anettie76 OregonRegistered User regular
    It looks like a Comic Sans type font. I've always been a sucker for Comic Sans. :) It looks great. I look forward to getting one.

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    anettie76 wrote: »
    It looks like a Comic Sans type font. I've always been a sucker for Comic Sans. :) It looks great. I look forward to getting one.

No it's the official Penny Arcade font they use in their comic strips. Blambershot I think it's called.

kepr1ychaawl.png
    vespachicaanettie76
13»