Options

PAX West is over! Hope you had fun! FORUM PHOTO Posted on p9

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Is anyone at the show today?

I am, but im mostly just waiting to see if a buddy can get the night off so we can have a beer or something before my flight.

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    I was so super conscious of how much I sway/toe-tap when nervous so hopefully the rest of you were too drunk to notice!

Also, so many people sang wonderfully, especially after a few drinks ( @Cello ) but a personal highlight for me was @Rankenphile ‘s spouse nailing Anaconda.

I was certainly drunk, but it could also be that I was too enchanted by your performance of Still Alive to pick up on it

(Also, thanks, you're too kind!!)

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    What song did Jimmy-Dean sing? I really hope it was a Rihanna number.

I can't decide if Kiss the Girl or Belle was the big winner

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Belle did make me concerned he was going to have a stroke on-stage, so I'd have to go with that for the risk factor

Steam
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »
    Janson wrote: »
    I was so super conscious of how much I sway/toe-tap when nervous so hopefully the rest of you were too drunk to notice!

Also, so many people sang wonderfully, especially after a few drinks ( @Cello ) but a personal highlight for me was @Rankenphile ‘s spouse nailing Anaconda.

I was certainly drunk, but it could also be that I was too enchanted by your performance of Still Alive to pick up on it

(Also, thanks, you're too kind!!)

<3

Seriously, I was especially impressed given you said you hadn’t heard that song in years! I find the melody is somewhat unexpected so I don’t know that I could ever sing it.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    (Psst, we do karaoke at South, too, so if ya'll can swing it, tickets are still available)

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    My favorite part of PAX is that I no longer have anything to do with it being put up or torn down. Nothing makes you want to avoid something like seeing the sausage be made in real time!

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    my biggest takeaway in this, the year of our lord 2018, is you can be too drunk to rap like skee-lo

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Omegaclaw returns!!!!!!

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    I hope they just keep the name "Untitled Goose Game." It fits so well with the concept

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    I hope they just keep the name "Untitled Goose Game." It fits so well with the concept

Just name it the goose logo.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    The Goose Game Formerly Known As Untitled Goose Game

• Options
    Tube wrote: »

Did they announce they're bringing back the Trenches?

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    No

• Options
    That's a weird piece of merch then.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    It's not exactly a new item. I got one in one of the holiday clearance boxes they did years ago.

• Options

Didn’t watch the omegathon huh

• Options

You’re a weird piece of merch

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Also just being in the Omegathon was nerve-wracking enough. Having the final round be a claw machine is nearly diabolical. To have it twice...

ASimPerson on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    hey thanks everybody who showed up for our panel! We were gonna come out for karaoke but about halfway through dinner we all crashed HARD.

• Options
    I think the thing that will stick with me from this karaoke is my really drunk self getting reminded by @Grey Ghost that the words are, in fact, on the screen during the finale.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2018
    I am inexplicably face blind when it comes to Grey Ghost

Every time he approaches me I'm like "who the hell is this handsome man talking to me" and then I remember that Graham is a handsome man and figure this must be him I guess???

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    I heard that panel was great

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I am inexplicably face blind when it comes to Grey Ghost

Every time he approaches me I'm like "who the hell is this handsome man talking to me" and then I remember that Graham is a handsome man and figure this must be him I guess???

Handsome Graham the Handsome Man, they call ‘em

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    I think the thing that will stick with me from this karaoke is my really drunk self getting reminded by Grey Ghost that the words are, in fact, on the screen during the finale.

I actually feel kinda bad about this!

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    good

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Pax done now very sleep

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    I think the thing that will stick with me from this karaoke is my really drunk self getting reminded by Grey Ghost that the words are, in fact, on the screen during the finale.

I actually feel kinda bad about this!

You shouldn’t, I was quite drunk and it was a good burn!

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Post-PAX cleanup is in full swing. The convention center thanks you for your money.

• Options
    Sneaking suspicion that I'm coming down with PAX pox.
    hey thanks everybody who showed up for our panel! We were gonna come out for karaoke but about halfway through dinner we all crashed HARD.

I'm glad I went. The GB line wound up not being nearly as insane as usual, so everything worked out in the end.

• Options
    Folks

I am tired

Steam
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Alright guys! Who's ready for the first day of PAX?

https://youtu.be/XVSRm80WzZk

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Post-PAX blues is already setting in, specially fueled by the fact I'm not flying out until 11 tonight

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    you could do worse than lunch in Seattle in early September

I suggest oysters, if that's your kind of thing

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »
    Alright guys! Who's ready for the first day of PAX?

https://youtu.be/XVSRm80WzZk

More like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxWzsrj8bZE

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    you could do worse than lunch in Seattle in early September

I suggest oysters, if that's your kind of thing

Or if you like burgers, Lil Woodys. You can get their take on a Baconator this week...

Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    @GSM Sorry that post-photo meetup didn't work out. My garbage roaming signal kept cutting out, so Discord would take three minutes to either send a message properly or inform me that I needed to spend another three minutes trying again.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    Safely home, after fifteen hours on the road. I can confirm for the scientifically curious that the correct duration of your life to spend crossing eastern Washington/Oregon or any part of Idaho is still Zero. Minutes, Years, Whatever. Zero.

Also, my brother thinks that those of you he met are pretty great folks. Thanks for being excellent!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Safely home, after fifteen hours on the road. I can confirm for the scientifically curious that the correct duration of your life to spend crossing eastern Washington/Oregon or any part of Idaho is still Zero. Minutes, Years, Whatever. Zero.

Also, my brother thinks that those of you he met are pretty great folks. Thanks for being excellent!

whatever you do, don't also add the length of montana to that